Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

3 IDIOTS - Heads ya Tails...He Loves Me..or NOT?? (Page 8)

-honeydew- IF-Sizzlerz
-honeydew-
-honeydew-

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
baby i am here ... chal dhamaal kartre hai ... kal geet ki haldo hai ... yay aur uske baad shaadi ...

Originally posted by LavZ

Helo guysss.....Hug

yeh mere ghar ka aangan ithna soona soona kyun hai bhai??ShockedConfusedCry

haldi aur mehedi hone wala hai guys.....ithni gumsum kyun hai sabke sab??Ouch

gum sum gum gum sum ho kyun tum
gum sum gum ghum kyun ho tum
aankhon se chhalake hai ghum ghum, honto se muskaan gum
ruthe kyun ruthe ho hardam, keh do kya bachche ho tum
gum sum gum gum sum ho kyun tumConfusedOuch

-honeydew- IF-Sizzlerz
-honeydew-
-honeydew-

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
maasi me loved it too Hug

Originally posted by mysterygurl1427

Dancingtoday's episode was damn good.....and interesting.....just the right ingredients to make a good episode...

cute....suspense.....arguments.....broken heart.....of course our maaneet....and of course NT......

but i love MSK......his character is soooooooo flipping good........love it love it......sooo consistent....smart intelligent.......and very phast phast.....

happy b-day Jes and Viji.....Party

but today's episode was damn brilliant....lookin forward for moreEmbarrassed

two out house scenes which were amazing....

intense and a fearful maan....confused geet

second one.....hot.....naughty maan....with sweet bubbly cute geetEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Day Dreaming

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mysterygurl1427

rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
Yipeeeeee mera wishful ka aadh hissa toh poora hogaya.....Geet in yellow and Maan in Cream.....Whoooohooooo

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mysterygurl1427-honeydew-

-honeydew- IF-Sizzlerz
-honeydew-
-honeydew-

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
bday ke din bhi analysis ....tu mahan hai meri amma ... sashtang pranaam !!!

well, i agree she was stone like but isnt she supposed to be MSK ki choti behen ... in that sense, her jazbaat are hidden inside and tears are merely flowing ...Wink

bday kaisa gaya baby???

Originally posted by rickks

Take on the EpisodeWink
Kamaal da episode tha by god
Liked the variations ,the episode had to offer.....
Maan's strides in the opening Seq were to Die-For...Attitude aur Style is bande mein Koot Koot ke bhara hai....
Ab MSK hai toh there is nothing less you could have expected from him the opening seq was Bang-On..Alerting the security, giving instructions, stating orders and completing it with a Blasting Session. Too Good!!!

Well looks like the Impulsive Ani got her answer...this was def what i had expected from Arjun, I am really looking forward to Ani-Arjun Track especially because Arjun has been doing nothing much but keep MUM in the past 2-3 episodes when it comes to Anwesha....I so wanna know what is going on in his Mind...and what he is intending to do...Aur ab toh tadka lagane ke luiye NT bhi Aagayi

Moist eyes+Stone expressions is not equal to Crying/heartbreak/Sad Emotion...I wish Nikunj could emote more and stop looking like a STONE

This is one show where Character Consistency is Maintained to the Core....MSK finds out that it wasn't Arjun who was behind this after all...he states that he realizes he wasn't Guilty at all....But does not say Sorry for what he did...Hui na Consistent???

Maaneet Moment-Too Cute the baby session was tastefully done keeping in mind al the required elements of Nok-Jhok, Love, Care, understanding etc....Maaneet Hug 221 was not clear but as usual was Repetitive (Dont give me the situation was like that isliye aaisa hua crapAngry)....that Hug Could have varied and been more better....Maaneet hug 222 tried to be different thanks to GEETClap

NT aayi hai...YipeeeeeeParty Dancing...aur kya aayi hai...She is one Mindbogglingly sketched character...I enjoy watching her onscreen and i love it when MSK and NT are pitted against each other and share screen....Looks like Mazaaaa TimeLOL

Brij declares open war ....NT-Arjun-Ani track coming up.....

Aur part of my Wish bhi poori hogayi.....Geet in Yellow on Haldi and MSK in cream...Balle Balle
DancingDancingDancingDancing

Aur kuch yaad aaya toh add Kar doongi....

Loads of love VijiSmile

mysterygurl1427

LavZ IF-Rockerz
LavZ
LavZ

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -honeydew-

i guess i shd have waited for you to update so that i cud come and say same to same .. khamakha waste kia some 10 mins to write what i wrote ... LOL ... Wink

or i shd hav taken ur take n den highlighted da parts.....ohh....wd hav to highlight almost da whole postLOLLOL...
birds of da same feathr flock 2gthrLOLaur humare beech tho 2 rishthe hai - sistr aur ma-beti kaWink
i feel da same abt da episod dear......da Arjun wala track n da gunshot its a possiblity....One thing everyone is sure is abt NT.....uske niyath pe kissiko koi shakh nahiLOL...everyone of us noe erh pretty too wellTongue

Edited by LavZ - 12 January 2011 at 12:09pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mysterygurl1427-honeydew-

-honeydew- IF-Sizzlerz
-honeydew-
-honeydew-

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
chandi i am sure you will love todays episode .. waise i am cutting after i make it to 10 pages ... so i hope jab main uthu it will reach some 50 .. the episode was worth it ... 

Originally posted by muniza75

Hello Idiotzzzz

How are you all?
Whats going on?

Muniza

mysterygurl1427

rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Nargis--

Looks like I am getting another WISH....Maan in a White KURTA and Jeans!!Day Dreaming

So...I LOVED today's episode....i think it has laid a GREAT foundation for the coming tracks!!  NT is back....so much for the IMMIGRATION officer notifying Maan and Company...huh?!!Confused
Yes she is back yeh NT hai meri Jaan...Yeh kuch bhi kar sakthi hai....But i think the notifying part will come tomorrow...ya ho saktha hai ki kabhi aaye hi naLOL

Loved Arjun today...he has again fortified that by HEART he is truly a good man.....but he is doing what he is doing...which by the way is not clear to me....or to him either...buy his HATRED....or DISLIKE for Maan and the Khuranas is a result of the FALSE TRUTHS that NT has told him. 
Oh yes the guy has become MUM (not entirely) for the past 2-3 days But i likes....Kyuki i am curious to know ki iske dil mein kya chal raha haiSmile

Today...Arjun almost told Anne...the truth...but then refrained...as he sees that Anne is truly in love with him...and he feels remorse for using her...as he has developed true feeling for her too.
Hayyeee....SachiiiiiiShocked Mujhe toh patha hi nahi chala Wink

I too think that NT will take advantage of this now...as she now knows now that Anne is in love with Arjun.   I don't think she will be able to make Anne go against Maan or Geet....as she loves her brother too much.
Can't say yaar.....Dekhte hai....From yesterday one thing is sure ki she is impulsive...Toh i am sure if NT knows the right cords Anwesha can be tuned

Loved the cute BABY scenes.....Viju...that was confirmation for us....jo hum keh rahe hain....wohi hoga.    Kuch MAHA hone wala hain......and i know there are readers and viewers who don't want to hear this but MISCARRIAGE is a definite.   It will happen...and today's SBB is a clear indication of such!!!
Yo baby....

Miscarriage will cause a massive RIFT between Maaneet.....but by then they will be officially married.   Geet will blame Maan for not saving the BABY again.....even though Maan will not have any CHOICE in the matter again.   Geet will have to live in the DAIRA of this MARRIAGE, and as such she will not be able to leave Maan or the Khuranan house...and this RIFT will grow. 
Ooooohhhhhhh I did not think of this.....Kya karoon aapse baat nahi hui na....did not get my dose for today

Anyways...i think i have too much already................

What to do guys think??

Nagssss....Bindaas Take

Love Viji

rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by killerkinrul

Charha de rang soniya ve
Takdi bhar sonava main wari
Charha de rang
Charha de rang