Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

3 IDIOTS - Heads ya Tails...He Loves Me..or NOT?? (Page 35)

Infinitedreams IF-Stunnerz
Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 11:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by deniac

@Z, shivu, Muni, eminent...... c ya gals..... boss is calling me.... lagta hai aaj jhagada session hoga..... Kash mera Boss MSK jaise hota..... i wudnt mind the daily fights..... LOL

Cya sweety, koi gal nahin teri khwaish poori hogi....

Muniza

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mysterygurl1427vivacious_gurl

eminent IF-Dazzler
eminent
eminent

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 11:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mysterygurl1427

Originally posted by eminent

Originally posted by eminent

To suno sthudent....

hamra tommy jo haina.....Brijeeeshhhh kuttay ne kidnapped kar liya.....

now we have our mosht lethal weapon tryin to locate its whereabouts......so till then......we have tommy junior....so that is our new edition.....figured i would let my shister emi know....

KYAAAAAAAA  TOMYY kindnap hogaya????
1) NAHINNNNNN ....
2)NAHINNN ....
3)NAHINNNN....
Aur mujhe ab pata chala????? Mainey tho theeke se family bonding bhi nahi ki tommy ke saaath.....
Oh Baba ji...please Tommy ki raksha kijiye!

Waisey ye Tommy Jr. kaha se tapak para???
woh kya haina......mommy got me a new tommy Big smile
phor now.....tommy jr who is now tommy's little bhai.....will shtay with us....until our mosht lethal weapons....brings him backCryCryCry

OK I trust our MOst leathal wepon!!! Aur TommyJr baba kaisey hain???
Tommy  Jr is very phast phast....woh machine gun haina......bohot chalu cheej hainShocked
ROFL

KYA?? MAchine gun??? AB yeh  Tommy jr kaisey?? Yeh tho Tommy ka baap lag raha hain....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mysterygurl1427

eminent IF-Dazzler
eminent
eminent

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 11:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by deniac

@Z, shivu, Muni, eminent...... c ya gals..... boss is calling me.... lagta hai aaj jhagada session hoga..... Kash mera Boss MSK jaise hota..... i wudnt mind the daily fights..... LOL

Yeah who wouldn't mind an MSK boss...but then koi Geet ayegee aur hamarey boss ke hosh uraa de gee...phir hum Sasha aur Tasha ke tarah Tamasha dekhtey reh jaey ghey...LOL
Alright bye
bye...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

mysterygurl1427vivacious_gurlroseinbloomInfinitedreams

roseinbloom IF-Sizzlerz
roseinbloom
roseinbloom

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 11:27pm | IP Logged
Aww Seher I loved your side comments! Loved reading them and I'm glad you had fun reading my bak bak... I can just go on and on when I do takes... I don't have a stop button! D'oh

eminentmysterygurl1427

Infinitedreams IF-Stunnerz
Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 11:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mk.Gh

Shivz: I know right!? I've become obliged to comment on every single action of theirs as if it's my duty! Lmao!

Munni: Aree baap re! Ji ji mein samajh gaye! LOL

Kya samajh gaiee Z?

Muniza

mysterygurl1427roseinbloom

adoremevirgo IF-Sizzlerz
adoremevirgo
adoremevirgo

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 11:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by maaneetian

Loved the episode today..It was so awesome...
So many stories can be opened up from here...so many plots ...every scene aisa laga ..ha!!! yeh shayd future track ho sakta hai

right...the future epis seem to be very interesting...i only hope the CVs wont mess up...till date they hv done a fab job...

Loved the MSK..the agressive and alert MSK..who was all angry at Arjun..coz of the part he played acc to MSk in getting Brij into KM...and immediately on seeing Geet...all that agressiveness subdued...still the STEEL in his eyes and tone for Arjun to hear...warned by MSK that Geet should completely be kept in dark where Brij is concerned...Protecting Geet so much paramount for MSK..he is dreading even the thought of Geet not in front of his eyes..and something happeing to her is not at all acceptable by MSK.....

MSK makes sure that he means no nonsense wen dealing with geet's security...but on the other hand he doesnt want to dampen geet's spirit just a day before the wedding...i am totally fida over maan...he is all stressed because he knows the danger lurking over geet's head...but still he manages to smile and romance with geet so that she doesnt get worried...

Goes to see her in her Maika..and there i felt the most important dialogues of the day were uttered...LOOKS LIKE MAAN MAKE TAKE THE SHOT FOR GEET...COZ EVEN THE AIR CARRYING ANY DANGER TO GEET WILL HAVE TO BRUSH PAST HIM FIRST...
If Maan does not take the bullet...Then there is 100% MC again..Hope the CV's do not take that route again so soon..after showing MSK's faith in God restored...this is one track i m actually not looking forward to...Faith in God at jeopary again does not sit well with me...so hope fully no MC....

i dont think there will be MC...the promos though indicate that but i am sure it is a nightmare of maan...the way he is 24 hours concerned over geet's safety...it wont be surprising if he starts hallucinating...maan is not a bit concerned that he may be in danger too...which is the reason y i think that Brij and NT r planning to attack him...

If at all i go by the article...then there is a 12 day VOW taken by MSK...right now i just spoke to some friends and they said that in the hindu religion there is a time period kept for mourning if there is a death..and that could be 13 days or so..This is something i m just quoting coz i m completely in dark regarding this issue......
also one major villain will be dealt with...Then i feel that that Villian should be DEV..
\but the promo is showing Brij...
Looks like the promo is actually MSK's mindset now..just as the previous Promo was Geet's dream of a grand wedding...

MSK and Geet interaction..it was oh so comfortable and so appropriate..getting married in a couple of days..and the lovely nokh jokhs ...so amazing...Now MSK too is attached to the baby....

that scene was too cute and adorable....and the comfort level between them was awesome...

MSK n Geet without Maaneet Baby is like GHSP without soul..coz since i began to watch it it is always been Geet and her baby against the world...

very true...the baby is the soul of maneet...and i am sure the CVs r also aware of it....they wont kill the soul...

I so like Arjun...Looks like He must have come to tell MSK abt NT being in the city......when MSK tells him abt Brij .....the 2nd instance...This can prove a problem where trust factor of MSK over Arjun is concerned....

Loved MSK's role today as soon as he is aware that Arjun is not guilty acc to him., he makes it clear to Arjun abt that .......

but still i want maan to keep an eye on arjun...with NT back...she will be brainwashing arjun against maan...

NE is one slighly sore point for me..me being a bit harsh...but i so like arjun and somehow i m not finding her at par with him where acting and expressions are concerned..and there is no chemistry..but i have got adjusted to her...
SONE PE SUHAGA*************************NT HAS JOINED THE PARTY..SO DOUBLE TROUBLE FOR MAANEET..SO IF I GO BY THE EQUATION OF GHPS...EVERY NEGATIVITY LEADS TO POSITIVITY BETWEEN MAANEET..HERE WE HAVE A DOUBLE WHAMMY...SO HOPEFULLY THE SAME EQUATION WILL BE FOLLOWED...hoping for the best...

No DAADI today..whom i so loved yesterday......

chalo bye guys..just wrote with no expressions and editing...too tired!!!!
Bye for now....
And i hate the fact that i will be missing all the fun till the 28th of JAN....aaaarrrrrrrggggghhhhhhhhhh....

Bye for now
Mags

Ninelives

roseinbloom IF-Sizzlerz
roseinbloom
roseinbloom

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 11:32pm | IP Logged
Munni: You said Samjhi Tum in MSK Tone (about my randomness not being random) so I had to say Ji Huzoori to you for that! LMAO!
eminent IF-Dazzler
eminent
eminent

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 11:32pm | IP Logged
Shivi, Muni, & Z ...
ok guys I have to go now...Sorry couldn't stay for long...

Good night/morning/afternoon Smile

Hopefully Friday I can partake in our CHALO CHALO CHALOOO Mission!! LOL

Heart
yall

roseinbloom

Go to top