Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

3 IDIOTS - Heads ya Tails...He Loves Me..or NOT?? (Page 34)

vivacious_gurl IF-Sizzlerz
vivacious_gurl
vivacious_gurl

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 11:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by eminent

Originally posted by muniza75

Originally posted by deniac

No one sent me the link last night.... CryCryCry

n now i cudnt find the thread till page 4......

eminent posted somethign so the thread now came to page 2........ mujhe sab bhool gaye.... Cry

Koi tumhe bhole yeh ho nahin sakta, koi tumhe bholna chahey, yeh main hone nahin dongi....

No ro meri Gauri, zindagi sirf jeene ka naam hai, murda dil kya khaak jiya kurte hain..

Wah wah bolo....

Muniza

ek minute..ansoo poch loon...

WAH ...WAH ....

Muni, Shivu - yeah ab jyada emotional ho gaya.....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mysterygurl1427

mysterygurl1427 IF-Sizzlerz
mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 11:12pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by mysterygurl1427

Originally posted by mysterygurl1427

To suno sthudent....

hamra tommy jo haina.....Brijeeeshhhh kuttay ne kidnapped kar liya.....

now we have our mosht lethal weapon tryin to locate its whereabouts......so till then......we have tommy junior....so that is our new edition.....figured i would let my shister emi know....

KYAAAAAAAA  TOMYY kindnap hogaya????
1) NAHINNNNNN ....
2)NAHINNN ....
3)NAHINNNN....
Aur mujhe ab pata chala????? Mainey tho theeke se family bonding bhi nahi ki tommy ke saaath.....
Oh Baba ji...please Tommy ki raksha kijiye!

Waisey ye Tommy Jr. kaha se tapak para???
woh kya haina......mommy got me a new tommy Big smile
phor now.....tommy jr who is now tommy's little bhai.....will shtay with us....until our mosht lethal weapons....brings him backCryCryCry

OK I trust our MOst leathal wepon!!! Aur TommyJr baba kaisey hain???
Tommy  Jr is very phast phast....woh machine gun haina......bohot chalu cheej hainShocked
ROFL

eminent

roseinbloom IF-Sizzlerz
roseinbloom
roseinbloom

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 11:13pm | IP Logged
Shivz: I know right!? I've become obliged to comment on every single action of theirs as if it's my duty! Lmao!

Munni: Aree baap re! Ji ji mein samajh gaye! LOL

mysterygurl1427

mysterygurl1427 IF-Sizzlerz
mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 11:14pm | IP Logged

eminent posted somethign so the thread now came to page 2........ mujhe sab bhool gaye.... Cry

Koi tumhe bhole yeh ho nahin sakta, koi tumhe bholna chahey, yeh main hone nahin dongi....

No ro meri Gauri, zindagi sirf jeene ka naam hai, murda dil kya khaak jiya kurte hain..

Wah wah bolo....

Muniza

WAH ...WAH ....

oh zyada emotional ho gaye....sorry thora tone down kartay hai..

oyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Shister G......apun behen logo ke saath senti nahin honeka.....agar thread nahin milneka....to phir dhundneka......samjhi kya bidu???ROFL

Ho gaye kaam emotional???Wink

vivacious_gurl

vivacious_gurl IF-Sizzlerz
vivacious_gurl
vivacious_gurl

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 11:14pm | IP Logged
@Z, shivu, Muni, eminent...... c ya gals..... boss is calling me.... lagta hai aaj jhagada session hoga..... Kash mera Boss MSK jaise hota..... i wudnt mind the daily fights..... LOLLOLLOLLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mysterygurl1427roseinbloomInfinitedreams

roseinbloom IF-Sizzlerz
roseinbloom
roseinbloom

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 11:16pm | IP Logged
Awwww G! Lol good luck! And haww my god who wouldn't want MSK as their boss!

mysterygurl1427

Infinitedreams IF-Stunnerz
Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 11:17pm | IP Logged

Wah wah bolo....

Muniza

WAH ...WAH ....

Zyada hogaya oh oh, yeh main ne socha hi nahin...Abb bata iss mein se nikalo kya jo kum ho?

Muniza

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mysterygurl1427vivacious_gurl

eminent IF-Dazzler
eminent
eminent

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 11:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mk.Gh

Helloooo Shelloooo Idiotssssssssssss // Hug

Ahh! I'm yet again in a very perkful and happy mood today so here's comes a very loooong and sugar-coated take from yours truly!

Why am I so happy?

Let's see, today's episode was anything but a filler! It was very densely-packed with many many new tracks about to open and also for the return of the almighty Naintara Singh Rathod! Funny how both Maan and Naintara have Singh as their middle name ... that's as far as we get to similarities between the two! LOL. But anyways, as I said this episode was very intelligently written and planned as it showed us so much in a short span of time. Wasn't bored at all (Oh... can't take the battery pack today only and only because of the >> Stern Smile << face we get to see courtesy of Nikunj ... *sigh* if only she could emote!)

I Knoww....I love his "aggresiveness" toooo!! But he can be quite the "romantic" too!
Red Alert: Maan Singh Khurana + Aggressiveness = Me Dead and Blushing ... trust me.. more than his romantic side I love his aggresiveness! I missed it because he was in Love Land with Geet for so long.. our Brijji Boy brought back the attitude and adaein I was tarasofy-ing for for quite a while! Loved the way he just barged in and called security and informed them of getting on Brij Oye's tail and PHAAST! That's what I admire.. this man doesn't leave one second behind and get's right to it... he could've made a whole bunch of bahane and stayed with Geet... put her to bed and then done his work but no... he's not like that which makes him oh-so-much-hotter!! His quick mind works in intelligent ways and I totally understood why he would have his shak on Arjun. I mean at the end of the day he is NT's brother and you can never fully trust anyone. I think he's learned that through two means .. first one is his oh-so-innocent-looking brother Dev and possibly Sameera (whom we will only know of in the future -- I hope!) .. he's had dhoka's too just as Geet has but she feels you don't have to suspect everyone, even if the person is related to someone like NT. Maan on the other hand, won't take his chances even if he has to prove himself wrong at the end. Love that attitude and I hope it stays that way and he always has his 6th sense ready. Him grabbing his collar .. hayye hayye ye ada! If only the BD's weren't there (they are maaf as it was our DD's birthday party so they had to rush and do their scenes to go partaayyy LOL) it would have had so much more masala! But even with them it was hella intense!!!

Har Hawa Ke Jhoke: Awww.. loved his concern once again and him recounting the incidents his Geet has had to face as a result of him not knowing about Brij Oye from the beginning. Each instance she had to face trouble, he wasn't present so of course he would say all those things he said to her out of concern for her safety. He feels he can't do enough to keep her safe and sound.. no matter how hard he tries! This is why he rushes to her and hugs her and the dialogues he says after are just too touching and filled with love and concern. Of course Geet wouldn't know why he sounds so worried but she knows well that the underlying reason is after all.. his concern for her. So she doesn't dig deeper into the reason why. Um .. LOVED the second hug! At least uska haath tau uper aya! Improvement! LOL

Office Staff Bane Security Personnel: I swear Maan Singh Kanjoos koi chance nahin chode ga apni kanjoosi ko aur badhaane ka! Lmao! Using Adi and Romeo as the people keeping security high in check! And even to deal with NT. But jokes aside.. I can only understand one reason for why he'd do that...to keep Geet safe yet not doubtful about why they would be there.. if he starts to bring in all these security men from outside then she would start to inquire why they're there and he'd have to find explanations and excuses left, right, and center. Tau usse bachne ke liye.. use people they both know is the good way to go!

I love how Maan is always on top of things!!!
But how come he didn't find out how Brij got out of jail?? Well now the whole world knows except Geet...wonder how she'll react to this?
Maan's Shak Door Aur Arjun Khush: Good to see Arjun taking the initiative to come and take Maan's doubts away. If he is not at fault he makes sure that he lets people know of it! But my Maan ji is two steps ahead and has already found out about Arjun's innocence and lets him know. Gives me the indication that at last they will be on better grounds as now all of Maan's attention is on finding Briji Oye! This can also be a danger sign: If and only if NT thinks of poisoning Arjun's brain further.. and he falls for it, then Maan's attention on Arjun .. bhari pardh sakta hai! Gash, it's becoming more freaky as there are so many ways Maaneet are targetted. First Briji Oye, then with the return of NT, and possibly Arjun. Teer har taraf se vaar karne ke liye tayyar hain! Stern Smile

Wasn't it an AWWW moment?? I loved it!
Ladka Ya Ladki: Ok... ADORABLENESS TO THE MAXIMUM ULTIMUM LEVEL! This scene was too adorable! Haiiii I kept saying Awwww! Lol, love how it's not a typical boy-girl fight because usually it's seen the the boy wants a girl and a girl wants a boy. But even though Maan wants a princess like Geet Embarrassed, Geet doesn't mind about the gender. Lol but her reasons are cackle-worthy! I laughed so hard when she was thinking that the boy would grow up to take care of her because Maan would be sitting at office allllll day long! ROFL That was too good! But then Baap-Beta jodi and Geet's kichai? Na baba na! Lmaoo! From every corner she is seeming to think she will be the one who won't be benefitting! Too cute the way she cribs. Sikke se khel rahi thi! Nuh-uh Geet.. you yourself said you know when Maan isn't telling the truth and you think he wouldn't know? The master of reading thoughts and catching lies! Lol! Haha loved their staring contests.. and Geet's phati phati ankhe saying "Ab tau mein dekh rahi hoon na?" .. and as soon as he says to tell the truth her eyes divert. I just loved every part of that scene.. reminded me of their staring battles back in those outhouse fight episodes. Reminiscing old times! Day Dreaming Who else found it adorable how many times Maan kept changing his position on the bed! Gash I just love this jodi.
 ME ME!!

They are so comfortable with each other that they were both leaning on the bed frame all aaram se.. haven't seen that with a couple before marriage yet! So I loved that they showed their level of comfort with each other! I just so happened to remember the "YE SIDE MERI HAI" fight from the outhouse bed fight as well at that moment! Haha...abhi tak tau woh side geeli tau nahi hai na Maan? LOL Lmao Geet tau dhakke dhakke maar kar bahar nikal rahi hai Maan ko! And haila what's that?

"Ek baar shaadi tau hone do" !? Shocked ...... Blushing Yes Maan, we're all waiting to see how you test her himmat then!

Bye Baby.. See You Soon: OMGAD OMGAD OMGAD! I always wished for him to talk to Baby Singh Khurana like that and he's finally done it! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh that was too adorable! Hai Hai Hai! Embarrassed Baby must be feeling like a baby now.. not superbaby who has had to sehen so many troubles till now!

AA battery pack: Skip! Yes, that's exactly what I did. I swear I wouldn't if Nikunj knew how to act but I'm sorry! She just can't. And I would be nicer if in tense scenes like these she thought of showing an ounce of emotion, but hunny, glycerin tears are not the only object needed to express your feelings and emotions. Go take lessons from DD if anything. CVs... just why? But then OMG! Naintareeeeeeee is back! With the same motive as before! Oye Romeo whatever happened to the immigration office informing you of this!? They better have and we better see it happening tomorrow. Haan!

LOL We all feel the same way about Nikunj and her acting skills!! Isn't she GREAT?? ROFL

Brij Oye Ka Badla Jaari: LMAO! What I love about this man is that he seriously has guts and no sharam-o-haaya! Maan Singh Khurana ne pehchan liya... Chalo Chaddo! Samne se vaar!? What the Hell!? You won't back out will you Brij Oye? No? Good! Because I want some mano a mano and BriMaan chemistry! And woh muhje milke hi rahe ga! ROFL But I am loving his Go Getta attitude and his upfront-ness. Like so what if he saw me and recognized? Makes it easier for me to attack face forward! That's the true meaning of a villain!

Precap: Maan in white kurta.. Day Dreaming gazing at Geet having her haldi ceremony. Awwwww he can't stop staring at her.. not only at her simple beauty but at the prospect of her enjoying her wedding celebrations. It's heart-warming to see him look at her with a content smile on his face.

Alright, I think I've written an essay, so hope I didn't bore you with my bak bak. Comment karo na Big smile

Love,

Z

<3

Z ?? Hi I'm Emi/Seher.
Thanks for this post! I thoroughly enjoyed reading it!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mysterygurl1427roseinbloomInfinitedreams

Go to top