Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

3 IDIOTS - Heads ya Tails...He Loves Me..or NOT?? (Page 29)

mysterygurl1427 IF-Sizzlerz
mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 10:20pm | IP Logged
hey emi sthudent

eminent IF-Dazzler
eminent
eminent

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 10:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rickks

Take on the EpisodeWink
Kamaal da episode tha by god
Liked the variations ,the episode had to offer.....
Maan's strides in the opening Seq were to Die-For...Attitude aur Style is bande mein Koot Koot ke bhara hai....
Ab MSK hai toh there is nothing less you could have expected from him the opening seq was Bang-On..Alerting the security, giving instructions, stating orders and completing it with a Blasting Session. Too Good!!!

Well looks like the Impulsive Ani got her answer...this was def what i had expected from Arjun, I am really looking forward to Ani-Arjun Track especially because Arjun has been doing nothing much but keep MUM in the past 2-3 episodes when it comes to Anwesha....I so wanna know what is going on in his Mind...and what he is intending to do...Aur ab toh tadka lagane ke luiye NT bhi Aagayi

Moist eyes+Stone expressions is not equal to Crying/heartbreak/Sad Emotion...I wish Nikunj could emote more and stop looking like a STONE

I think we all share a unanimous feeling on her acting abilities! LOL

This is one show where Character Consistency is Maintained to the Core....MSK finds out that it wasn't Arjun who was behind this after all...he states that he realizes he wasn't Guilty at all....But does not say Sorry for what he did...Hui na Consistent???

THis is one of the reasons why I'm still watching GEET! B/c of character consistency! Thanks to the CVs'

Maaneet Moment-Too Cute the baby session was tastefully done keeping in mind al the required elements of Nok-Jhok, Love, Care, understanding etc....Maaneet Hug 221 was not clear but as usual was Repetitive (Dont give me the situation was like that isliye aaisa hua crapAngry)....that Hug Could have varied and been more better....Maaneet hug 222 tried to be different thanks to GEETClap

Maan, Geet & the baby...too sweet! & Maaneet hug 222?? I'm sorry what's the 411 on this??

NT aayi hai...YipeeeeeeParty Dancing...aur kya aayi hai...She is one Mindbogglingly sketched character...I enjoy watching her onscreen and i love it when MSK and NT are pitted against each other and share screen....Looks like Mazaaaa TimeLOL

YEs glad our Classy vamp is back! MSK & NT face-off is something, definitely exciting to look forward to!

Brij declares open war ....NT-Arjun-Ani track coming up.....

Aur part of my Wish bhi poori hogayi.....Geet in Yellow on Haldi and MSK in cream...Balle Balle
DancingDancingDancingDancing

Aur kuch yaad aaya toh add Kar doongi....

Loads of love VijiSmile

eminent IF-Dazzler
eminent
eminent

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 10:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mysterygurl1427

hey emi sthudent

Oh hey Shivi my teacher!!!! LOL Just tryin to catch up on the commenting! How's it goin??

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mysterygurl1427

mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 10:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by eminent

hey emi sthudent

Oh hey Shivi my teacher!!!! LOL Just tryin to catch up on the commenting! How's it goin??
we have new edition to the phamily ask who who.....then i tell u my sthudentLOL
eminent IF-Dazzler
eminent
eminent

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 10:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by muniza75

Haila mere Mann ka Maan aur uski deewani Manisha WinkEmbarrassed

Thanks Vrushu for caption...

Muniza

ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Infinitedreams

mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 10:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by goldenball

This is 1st time I am posting on 3 idiots.. i like the discussion in this thread..

I like today's episode.. after long time.. it has prompted me to think what will happen next.. there are so many possibilities.. anything can happen... so liking the current track very much..

Here are my few observations:

1. Baby looks like to be in danger.. So much love showering.. so looks like last days are near.. I don't think it will creat any MU between Maneet because of MC.. but surely Geet will be very shocked and Maan has to bring her out of that..

2. NT back..NT coming back is good for the storyline..  I don't think NT will be able to use Annee.. its her galatfahmi.. and she will know it soon.  Arjun is not like Dev... but CVs should not make Arjun +ve so soon.. I think they are trying to wrap up NE arjun  love story..
my Question.. Dev will be back also ?? i think he should also be

4. Maan - CVs have brought Maan character back in form.... dashing.. intelligent..sharp....what about Geet.. I still feel her character is still not growing.. she is so much protected by Maan..

What I didn't like today..

I don't know how many of you noticed... Maan was seating on bed with shoes.. and I was like.... getting impatient..  .. .. CVs please take note...

hi welcome to the idiot thread babesHug

yes today's episode was damn brilliantTongue

but hun, shoes on the bed is nothing new......a lot of people sit on their beds with shoes on....here in american people walk around their house with shoes on....i have gone to my friends house where she too relaxed on the bed with her shoes....nothing wrong about that
eminent IF-Dazzler
eminent
eminent

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 10:33pm | IP Logged

hey emi sthudent

Tinku..I know...
Lunghi bhi seekh liya....
The mystery behind the extra A to AA- woh bhi seekh liya...hmmm...LOL

Ab teacher- student ko seekha thein hain..student- teacher ko thori na !!!
mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 10:39pm | IP Logged

hey emi sthudent

Tinku..I know...
Lunghi bhi seekh liya....
The mystery behind the extra A to AA- woh bhi seekh liya...hmmm...LOL

Ab teacher- student ko seekha thein hain..student- teacher ko thori na !!!
abay oh chup bilcool chup!!!!!LOL
there is really a new edition...if u want to know then i tells u....or else do not tell me later what or who it is okROFL

Go to top