Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

3 IDIOTS - Heads ya Tails...He Loves Me..or NOT?? (Page 28)

roseinbloom IF-Sizzlerz
roseinbloom
roseinbloom

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 8:39pm | IP Logged
Aw Shivz. Chumma for you! That was extremely nice of you and I'm glad you feel that way about my post! Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mysterygurl1427

mysterygurl1427 IF-Sizzlerz
mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 9:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mk.Gh

Aw Shivz. Chumma for you! That was extremely nice of you and I'm glad you feel that way about my post! Hug
i meant every word babes....i really enjoyed it........and also the episode was damn brilliantEmbarrassed

roseinbloom

Infinitedreams IF-Stunnerz
Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 9:25pm | IP Logged
Haila mere Mann ka Maan aur uski deewani Manisha WinkEmbarrassed

Thanks Vrushu for caption...

Muniza

mysterygurl1427

mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 9:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by muniza75

Muniza
beautiful picture di......love it thanks.......Hug

Manisha dreamin about maan and dancing with him....while touching his feet...

ROFL
and maan about to kick his ass....cause of his "gay" dreams

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

eminentroseinbloomInfinitedreams

Infinitedreams IF-Stunnerz
Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 9:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mysterygurl1427

Muniza

ROFL

ROFLROFL Maan will definitely kill him one day for his x-rated thoughts....

Muniza

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

eminentroseinbloom

goldenball Goldie
goldenball
goldenball

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 9:52pm | IP Logged

This is 1st time I am posting on 3 idiots.. i like the discussion in this thread..

I like today's episode.. after long time.. it has prompted me to think what will happen next.. there are so many possibilities.. anything can happen... so liking the current track very much..

Here are my few observations:

1. Baby looks like to be in danger.. So much love showering.. so looks like last days are near.. I don't think it will creat any MU between Maneet because of MC.. but surely Geet will be very shocked and Maan has to bring her out of that..

2. NT back..NT coming back is good for the storyline..  I don't think NT will be able to use Annee.. its her galatfahmi.. and she will know it soon.  Arjun is not like Dev... but CVs should not make Arjun +ve so soon.. I think they are trying to wrap up NE arjun  love story..
my Question.. Dev will be back also ?? i think he should also be

4. Maan - CVs have brought Maan character back in form.... dashing.. intelligent..sharp....what about Geet.. I still feel her character is still not growing.. she is so much protected by Maan..

What I didn't like today..

I don't know how many of you noticed... Maan was seating on bed with shoes.. and I was like.... getting impatient..  .. .. CVs please take note...

Edited by goldenball - 12 January 2011 at 10:04pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mysterygurl1427adoremevirgoInfinitedreams

mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 10:02pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by mysterygurl1427

Muniza

ROFL

ROFLROFL Maan will definitely kill him one day for his x-rated thoughts....

Muniza
ROFLROFLROFLROFL

manisha and maan....

maan dreams of geet.....and here manisha dreams of his rangleela with MaanROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

roseinbloomInfinitedreams

eminent IF-Dazzler
eminent
eminent

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 10:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by LavZ

Mehndi hai rachnewali......Hathon mein gehri laali.....Kahin sakhiyaan ab kaliyaan
Hathon mein khilne wali hain.....Tere manko jeevan ko...Nai khushiyan milne wali hai
Hum Bhi Hain Josh Mein....Baatein Kar Hosh Mein.....Hum Bhi Hain Josh Mein....
Baatein Kar Hosh Mein....Yoon Na Aankhein Dikha..Sailaru Sailare Kya Bola Phir BoleRe

aaj kya hoga?? ek taraf hai mehendi(kal tho shaadi haina thrus da 13th)
 aur dusri taraf da chase beginz....hopin fr a grt episod!!!!!
......................EDITED.......................

hey ladies.....
HAPPY BIRTHDAY Pariii n Jess

aaj ka episod was one of dos episodz which gv a view to the futur tracks....ver da CVs gv us a glimpse of wat cd b in store fr us......if yest was a filler den tdy was an episod wid loads of messages......Wink

REALLY? Did it seem like it to you??  Please fill me in!! Big smile

Mehendi aur haldi hogi kal.....tho shaadi is pushd onto fridy aur saturdy typical... weekend suspense on its way......acha hai...its been a while sinz v had sumthin lyk dis....Big smile

Here is my POV of the possible tracks:

Acc to the promo which was aird i got da feeling dat Geet wd get da gunshot n den dey mite go fr da MC wala track...Geet in shock...Brij send to jail...Maan tryin to get Geet bck to lyf....Arjun - Annie track side by side....mayb even a MU btw Maaneet(Ouch).......bt dis one is waayyy too predictdble n commonConfused.....da thing to b noticd is dat the promo ends with Maan callin Geetttt....so obviously its frm MSK's POV.......so it cd b a dream..

Todys Epsiod though shwd anothr HUGE possibilty.......All it tuk to mak me feel dis was one scene n MSK's one dialog - " har woh mushkil jo thumhare kareeb bhi aayegi usse mera samna karna padega....har hawa ke uss jhoke ko meri ijazath leni hogi...jiske choone se thumhe zara sa bhi takleef hogi" one dialog said a LOT.....nw wat if Maan is da one who took da gunshot?Confusedofcoz shaadi tho hogi....da pheras wd b over....dey wd b pronouncd man n wife......bt ven Brij shoots Maan wd cum in frnt n take da bullet.......n he wd b da one in da hospitl.....ofcoz da securities wd kick Brij behind da bars.....dis is a possibility.....Ouch

So da chances of the pendulum to swing either way is more......ek dhamaka tho hoga.....either Geet wd get shot n wd hav a MC n a huge MU btw MaaneetOuch or Maan wd get shot n wd fight fr his lyf.......so either way we r sure to shed bucktz of tears....tho aansu bachake rako beheno.....who eva it is....we wd get hurt equallly....Cry

Hmm.. You're right...There can be 3 possibilities 1) MC 2) Maan getting hurt OR 3) nothing of this happens, only a happy wedding?? lol... Let's hope for the latter!!! (But there has to be a conflict in the story right? or else no story!)

Another possible parallel track - NT is back....n I am HAPPYYYYBig smileBig smile.......i cdnt even think i wd feel sooo happy to c my Cruella bck on screenn...WELCUM bck KR!!!!!Smile we missed u soo much....Wink

Yes welcome back to her!!! I was missing her!

so nw Ms. Cruella Singh Rathod wd use Anni's feelings even if Arjun wdnt wnt to do it.....its obvious dat Arjun HAS feelings fr Anni.....so he wdnt use her......insaan bura nahi hai.....bas behek gaya hai....aajayega wapas raasthe peLOL.....So NT wil use Annie - Arjun as her trumpcrd to get revng frm Mr. MSK coz she very well noes hw imp Annie is fr Maan......yeh tho sure hai ki woh iss mauke ko bohot achi tarah se use karne wali haiAngry

Odrs things i loved abt da episod -

- Maan findin out abt Brij n acceptin dat it wasnt Arjuns mistak - Way to Go Maan!!!!ClapClap so in da long run v cd get to see des two Men workin togther as a team??Winkyaar wdnt it be Cool to c da Angry young Men of GHSP togther as a team....mayb to make NT reliaz her mistak? wat say?Tongue
- Maaneet bonding wid da baby - ladka ya ladki - CUTE scene( especially ven Maan said bye baby)EmbarrassedEmbarrassed
 - Annie n Arjun ka track has slowd dwn nw...aftr arjun rejectd her....which is obviously fr her own good.....dis is wat was xpectd frm Arjun - Great goin!!!Clap
 - NT is BACKKKK!!!!!!!!!!! Tonguei am tooooo happy...jst 2 dys bck i askd ver NT was.......
 - Brij wnts to fight khulam khulla - goos....ab yeh chor police wala race is enough....ab jo bhi hoga khullam khulla hoga.....Good...

Precap - Haldiiii is on...beautiful scene!!! Geet in yellow lookd cute n Maan in white kurta lookd well HOT n ready to kill wid his looks!!!!EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

YES SERIOUSLY IF LOOKS CAN KILL....I would be dead! LOL
Anythin mor wd b added later....kuch bhakie hai kya??Shockedits a LONGGG POSTLOLLOL

Loads of luv,
Lavzzz

Go to top