Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

3 IDIOTS - Heads ya Tails...He Loves Me..or NOT?? (Page 26)

--Nargis-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Nargis--
--Nargis--

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 2:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by muniza75

Originally posted by --Nargis--

Originally posted by mysterygurl1427

Originally posted by rickks

I am very upset

Haila meri bachi kyu rohi hai...AwwwwwwwHugHugHug
because because, that brij stole our tommyCry

Here baby...i got you a new TOMMY....a better...faster one...Automatic too!! 

Sahi ja rahi ho momma, bacho ko khudh weapon deyti ho.....

Muniza

Munni...tu bhi Pinky ki tarah 1980 ki baat kar rahi...this is 2011!!LOL

Edited by --Nargis-- - 12 January 2011 at 2:41pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mysterygurl1427

rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 2:41pm | IP Logged

I am very upset

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

mysterygurl1427

Ninelives IF-Rockerz
Ninelives
Ninelives

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 2:42pm | IP Logged
Hi all,  Smile
Just caught the episode right now at 2:00 am...so many guests in my house..my nephew's 1st brithday party on 14th..so guests from all over...simply missing episodes on relay time and catching it so late...

Loved the episode today..It was so awesome...
So many stories can be opened up from here...so many plots ...every scene aisa laga ..ha!!! yeh shayd future track ho sakta hai
Loved the MSK..the agressive and alert MSK..who was all angry at Arjun..coz of the part he played acc to MSk in getting Brij into KM...and immediately on seeing Geet...all that agressiveness subdued...still the STEEL in his eyes and tone for Arjun to hear...warned by MSK that Geet should completely be kept in dark where Brij is concerned...Protecting Geet so much paramount for MSK..he is dreading even the thought of Geet not in front of his eyes..and something happeing to her is not at all acceptable by MSK.....

Goes to see her in her Maika..and there i felt the most important dialogues of the day were uttered...LOOKS LIKE MAAN MAKE TAKE THE SHOT FOR GEET...COZ EVEN THE AIR CARRYING ANY DANGER TO GEET WILL HAVE TO BRUSH PAST HIM FIRST...
If Maan does not take the bullet...Then there is 100% MC again..Hope the CV's do not take that route again so soon..after showing MSK's faith in God restored...this is one track i m actually not looking forward to...Faith in God at jeopary again does not sit well with me...so hope fully no MC....

If at all i go by the article...then there is a 12 day VOW taken by MSK...right now i just spoke to some friends and they said that in the hindu religion there is a time period kept for mourning if there is a death..and that could be 13 days or so..This is something i m just quoting coz i m completely in dark regarding this issue......
also one major villain will be dealt with...Then i feel that that Villian should be DEV..
\but the promo is showing Brij...
Looks like the promo is actually MSK's mindset now..just as the previous Promo was Geet's dream of a grand wedding...

MSK and Geet interaction..it was oh so comfortable and so appropriate..getting married in a couple of days..and the lovely nokh jokhs ...so amazing...Now MSK too is attached to the baby....

MSK n Geet without Maaneet Baby is like GHSP without soul..coz since i began to watch it it is always been Geet and her baby against the world...

I so like Arjun...Looks like He must have come to tell MSK abt NT being in the city......when MSK tells him abt Brij .....the 2nd instance...This can prove a problem where trust factor of MSK over Arjun is concerned....

Loved MSK's role today as soon as he is aware that Arjun is not guilty acc to him., he makes it clear to Arjun abt that .......

NE is one slighly sore point for me..me being a bit harsh...but i so like arjun and somehow i m not finding her at par with him where acting and expressions are concerned..and there is no chemistry..but i have got adjusted to her...
SONE PE SUHAGA*************************NT HAS JOINED THE PARTY..SO DOUBLE TROUBLE FOR MAANEET..SO IF I GO BY THE EQUATION OF GHPS...EVERY NEGATIVITY LEADS TO POSITIVITY BETWEEN MAANEET..HERE WE HAVE A DOUBLE WHAMMY...SO HOPEFULLY THE SAME EQUATION WILL BE FOLLOWED...hoping for the best...

No DAADI today..whom i so loved yesterday......

chalo bye guys..just wrote with no expressions and editing...too tired!!!!
Bye for now....
And i hate the fact that i will be missing all the fun till the 28th of JAN....aaaarrrrrrrggggghhhhhhhhhh....

Bye for now
Mags

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

mysterygurl1427adoremevirgo--Nargis--roseinbloomInfinitedreams

Infinitedreams IF-Stunnerz
Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 2:43pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by muniza75

I am very upset

Sahi ja rahi ho momma, bacho ko khudh weapon deyti ho.....

Muniza

Munni...tu bhi Pinky ki tarah 1980 ki baat kar rahi...this is 2011!!LOL

Maan gaye daadi ji 1980 nahin 2011 chal raha hai, sahi ja rahi ho aunty ji, bilkul, tussi great ho....

Muniza

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mysterygurl1427--Nargis--

mysterygurl1427 IF-Sizzlerz
mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 2:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aditi123_78

ok guys....i am really feeling very cold now....my fingers r almost numb...cant type anymore....

cant wait to see maan in sehra...
Cool....gn love ya....stay warm....and don't fall sick...

yup we all waitin for Maan to be in that sehraEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

just dyin to know wat they have in store for usConfusedOuch

adoremevirgo

Infinitedreams IF-Stunnerz
Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 2:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aditi123_78

ok guys....i am really feeling very cold now....my fingers r almost numb...cant type anymore....

cant wait to see maan in sehra...

Gud Night Aditi, sleep tight...Take care yourself....

Muniza

adoremevirgo

mysterygurl1427 IF-Sizzlerz
mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 2:51pm | IP Logged

hi mags....good take even at 2 in the morning....lolzzzz

yes i too love today's episode....thanks for droppin in and givin us an awesome take.......see we won't see much of u till the 28th :( that sucks....when u come back i will not be here much....cause school begins on the 24th

adoremevirgo--Nargis--

rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 2:51pm | IP Logged

So i know that many people are asking that if a MC is to happen...then why are they showing the baby so much.   I believe that these are the very INDICATION that an MC will happen.  So...you ask..why?  They need to show that Maan and Geet have both bonded with this baby....so that when there is a loss...they will be EMOTIONALLY DEVASTATED.  The CVs will capitalize on this devastation....and acting wise the scope will be so much more for both DD and GC.   This is just my analysis and perception of the coming track....I can be entirely wrong!!

Nags.....Sab kuch bol dala....I agree too....Geet and Maan will be so devastated ki pucho math....But Geet will be more shattered and the dialogue "Ladki hokar mamta woh pehli ehsaas hai jo maine Mehsoos kiya" will come into play.....Maan not being able to full fill his promise will give another dimension....Maan bringing Geet back to her normal life...Geet acknowledging how much Maan is doing for her and responding.....If they wanna create a MU that too can be done taking the last Promise Geet took from Maan....but all said and done everything will only click if THE EXECUTION IS DONE FLAWLESSLY"....its a delicate subject jo bhi kare dhyaan se aur full on spirit ke saath kareSmile

adoremevirgo--Nargis--

Go to top