Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

3 IDIOTS - Heads ya Tails...He Loves Me..or NOT?? (Page 24)

mysterygurl1427 IF-Sizzlerz
mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 2:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rickks

Originally posted by mysterygurl1427

I am very upset

Haila meri bachi kyu rohi hai...AwwwwwwwHugHugHug
because because, that brij stole our tommyCry

rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 2:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aditi123_78

Take on the EpisodeWink
Kamaal da episode tha by god
Liked the variations ,the episode had to offer.....
Maan's strides in the opening Seq were to Die-For...Attitude aur Style is bande mein Koot Koot ke bhara hai....
Ab MSK hai toh there is nothing less you could have expected from him the opening seq was Bang-On..Alerting the security, giving instructions, stating orders and completing it with a Blasting Session. Too Good!!!

well....MSK in true form...with him around...i dont think brij will succeed in his plans...i am really waiting for a maan-brij face off...

Well looks like the Impulsive Ani got her answer...this was def what i had expected from Arjun, I am really looking forward to Ani-Arjun Track especially because Arjun has been doing nothing much but keep MUM in the past 2-3 episodes when it comes to Anwesha....I so wanna know what is going on in his Mind...and what he is intending to do...Aur ab toh tadka lagane ke luiye NT bhi Aagayi

Moist eyes+Stone expressions is not equal to Crying/heartbreak/Sad Emotion...I wish Nikunj could emote more and stop looking like a STONE

i hv stopped expecting any expressions from nikunj...it is clear that acting is not in her blood....i just wish the CVs do something about it...

This is one show where Character Consistency is Maintained to the Core....MSK finds out that it wasn't Arjun who was behind this after all...he states that he realizes he wasn't Guilty at all....But does not say Sorry for what he did...Hui na Consistent???

true...consistency has been maintained...but i think arjun did hv some fault...he knew wen he was appointing brij that brij is not the person whom he originally wanted...so he shud hv checked his background...maan is a high profile person and as such maan can hv many enemies....therefore arjun shud hv kept that in mind wen appointing brij...

Maaneet Moment-Too Cute the baby session was tastefully done keeping in mind al the required elements of Nok-Jhok, Love, Care, understanding etc....Maaneet Hug 221 was not clear but as usual was Repetitive (Dont give me the situation was like that isliye aaisa hua crapAngry)....that Hug Could have varied and been more better....Maaneet hug 222 tried to be different thanks to GEETClap

NT aayi hai...YipeeeeeeParty Dancing...aur kya aayi hai...She is one Mindbogglingly sketched character...I enjoy watching her onscreen and i love it when MSK and NT are pitted against each other and share screen....Looks like Mazaaaa TimeLOL

Brij declares open war ....NT-Arjun-Ani track coming up.....

Aur part of my Wish bhi poori hogayi.....Geet in Yellow on Haldi and MSK in cream...Balle Balle
DancingDancingDancingDancing

Aur kuch yaad aaya toh add Kar doongi....

Loads of love VijiSmile

the red parts r my addition...

btw...happy birthday once again viji...

Thanks Aditi

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

adoremevirgo

Infinitedreams IF-Stunnerz
Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 2:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Nargis--

Originally posted by eminent

Originally posted by lily_k25

na ...
naa..naa..
naa naa naa...
mujhe MC nahi chahihe ..kisi bhi haalat par..

in saerch of a strong story line?? we will help u in that..but MC a big NO

DisapproveDisapproveDisapprove

Hi Lily!

If no MC then what do you have in mind? What should took place if MC doesn't? I mean, there has to be a story with a conflict/climax right? I'm not in favor for MC either, but I am- for a good storyline

Exactly Saher...we just want a DABANG story!!

I am totally agree with you Saher...I am not in favour of MC, but if it wouldnt happened then there wouldnt any much to see about their relation...Sub seedha seedha chaley toh the charm will lose....What emotional relation they had shared at the night of khoon bhari maang, i think after MC that kind of relation they would share...Geet would definitely get upset with Maan, and the story would be interesting...

Muniza

--Nargis--

mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 2:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aditi123_78

Hey aditi babesTongueHug

just done with my quotes...hv u done any take....which page...
can u believe me shibu....

its cold here...i am literally shivering....but i cant stop posting here....my addiction is killing me...
ROFL addiction ki baat hai kuch aisi hai......let me guess ur addiction to our sexy maan???Wink

sit with a blankie yaar...

i did give a small take i believe on page 2 or 3....Tongue
where is urs?Big smile
mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 2:28pm | IP Logged
Damn yaaroooo ther 13th came too phast phast....

i am actually thinkin what the CV's will pull???

--Nargis--

Infinitedreams IF-Stunnerz
Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 2:29pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by muniza75

Originally posted by muniza75

Hello hello

Me back, did anyone miss me?
Waise toh nahin kya hoga i know....
Sach kaho toh jub se Viji pic laiee hai, mera khushu ka koi tikhana nahin...

Muniza

After all main aapke T& K sister hoon....Mujhe aatha hai aapko khush karna Smile

Awwww Lub ju, i have never thought 1 day i would have good bounding with you...Kahan toh humara rishta tantrum se shru hova thaHug...

Muniza

Nazar na lagao meri jaan

Nazar lagne ki nahin abb meri jaan...Hum solid hain...Kisi ki majjal jo nazar lagaye.....Woh aankh na nikal doon main?

Muniza

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mysterygurl1427--Nargis--

--Nargis-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Nargis--
--Nargis--

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 2:31pm | IP Logged
So i know that many people are asking that if a MC is to happen...then why are they showing the baby so much.   I believe that these are the very INDICATION that an MC will happen.  So...you ask..why?  They need to show that Maan and Geet have both bonded with this baby....so that when there is a loss...they will be EMOTIONALLY DEVASTATED.  The CVs will capitalize on this devastation....and acting wise the scope will be so much more for both DD and GC.   This is just my analysis and perception of the coming track....I can be entirely wrong!!

Edited by --Nargis-- - 12 January 2011 at 2:31pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mysterygurl1427Infinitedreams

rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 2:31pm | IP Logged

Viji beta......even i have a complain about the first hug today......

oyeeeee......close ur mouth....not a big shocker ok......

i was watchin the episode again.....and i loved gurti today....GC was in full form.....and DD is always in full form lolz....but glad to see GC's eyes expressing a lot of things today....

but that hug....i am gonna complain about....there was expressions....and everything.....but this time the poor guy had to say his dialogs....how the hell is he supposed to say them when Geet's head is crushin on his Adam's apple????

Again the director here needs to direct another hug......the hug was good....it could have been better.....(i know repetitive...i too wish for another kind of hug....something like the disco wala wink wink)
cause u can tell he was tryin to express and say his lines....but he couldn't say them very well because of that position of DD's head lolz...

but the second hug was VERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRY CUTE.....i love it!!! Thanks for at least that hug....which was different lolz

Regarding the first hug...i only have qualms regarding the position i agree with what u have said Shiv...I never said it was GC/Maan ya DD/Geet's Fault it was the director who was supposed to look in to this matter.....thats why i have no complaints with the 2nd HugSmile

Go to top