Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

3 IDIOTS - Heads ya Tails...He Loves Me..or NOT?? (Page 20)

Infinitedreams IF-Stunnerz
Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 1:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mysterygurl1427

CryCry Na ro meri Tinku, mera dil dukhta hai....

Muniza

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mysterygurl1427

adoremevirgo IF-Sizzlerz
adoremevirgo
adoremevirgo

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 1:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by LavZ

Here is my POV of the possible tracks:

Acc to the promo which was aird i got da feeling dat Geet wd get da gunshot n den dey mite go fr da MC wala track...Geet in shock...Brij send to jail...Maan tryin to get Geet bck to lyf....Arjun - Annie track side by side....mayb even a MU btw Maaneet(Ouch).......bt dis one is waayyy too predictdble n commonConfused.....da thing to b noticd is dat the promo ends with Maan callin Geetttt....so obviously its frm MSK's POV.......so it cd b a dream..

as u said...the promo has made everything predictable....and this show's high point is that it is never so...that is another reason y i feel it will be maan who wud be injured and not geet...the baby will be safe with no MC...
its high time now we get to see geet desperate to win back maan from the face of death...its high time now we get to see geet nursing maan...loads of times we hv seen maan taking care of her...and now i wud love to see geet doing the world for him...

Todys Epsiod though shwd anothr HUGE possibilty.......All it tuk to mak me feel dis was one scene n MSK's one dialog - " har woh mushkil jo thumhare kareeb bhi aayegi usse mera samna karna padega....har hawa ke uss jhoke ko meri ijazath leni hogi...jiske choone se thumhe zara sa bhi takleef hogi" one dialog said a LOT.....nw wat if Maan is da one who took da gunshot?Confusedofcoz shaadi tho hogi....da pheras wd b over....dey wd b pronouncd man n wife......bt ven Brij shoots Maan wd cum in frnt n take da bullet.......n he wd b da one in da hospitl.....ofcoz da securities wd kick Brij behind da bars.....dis is a possibility.....Ouch

yes...that particular dialogue of maan indiactes a future track where maan will be in life and death situation....the last thing i want is maan dead...i dont even want to think of that because that wud be the last epi i will be watching then....but watever, i wish the marriage wont be cancelled....

So da chances of the pendulum to swing either way is more......ek dhamaka tho hoga.....either Geet wd get shot n wd hav a MC n a huge MU btw MaaneetOuch or Maan wd get shot n wd fight fr his lyf.......so either way we r sure to shed bucktz of tears....tho aansu bachake rako beheno.....who eva it is....we wd get hurt equallly....Cry

yes....lots of tears coming up either way....personally i love to see such tracks because in such scenes actors shine best...but...i wud like to see maan getting injured rather than geet...

Another possible parallel track - NT is back....n I am HAPPYYYYBig smileBig smile.......i cdnt even think i wd feel sooo happy to c my Cruella bck on screenn...WELCUM bck KR!!!!!Smile we missed u soo much....Wink

with NT back....arjun may turn negative...that is another reason i feel that maan is more in danger than geet...

so nw Ms. Cruella Singh Rathod wd use Anni's feelings even if Arjun wdnt wnt to do it.....its obvious dat Arjun HAS feelings fr Anni.....so he wdnt use her......insaan bura nahi hai.....bas behek gaya hai....aajayega wapas raasthe peLOL.....So NT wil use Annie - Arjun as her trumpcrd to get revng frm Mr. MSK coz she very well noes hw imp Annie is fr Maan......yeh tho sure hai ki woh iss mauke ko bohot achi tarah se use karne wali haiAngry

Odrs things i loved abt da episod -

- Maan findin out abt Brij n acceptin dat it wasnt Arjuns mistak - Way to Go Maan!!!!ClapClap so in da long run v cd get to see des two Men workin togther as a team??Winkyaar wdnt it be Cool to c da Angry young Men of GHSP togther as a team....mayb to make NT reliaz her mistak? wat say?Tongue
- Maaneet bonding wid da baby - ladka ya ladki - CUTE scene( especially ven Maan said bye baby)EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

yes...that was an adorable scene...and maan talking to the baby...it was so touching to see that now maan regularly talks with the baby....

- Annie n Arjun ka track has slowd dwn nw...aftr arjun rejectd her....which is obviously fr her own good.....dis is wat was xpectd frm Arjun - Great goin!!!Clap
 - NT is BACKKKK!!!!!!!!!!! Tonguei am tooooo happy...jst 2 dys bck i askd ver NT was.......
 - Brij wnts to fight khulam khulla - goos....ab yeh chor police wala race is enough....ab jo bhi hoga khullam khulla hoga.....Good...

Precap - Haldiiii is on...beautiful scene!!! Geet in yellow lookd cute n Maan in white kurta lookd well HOT n ready to kill wid his looks!!!!EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Anythin mor wd b added later....kuch bhakie hai kya??Shockedits a LONGGG POSTLOLLOL

Loads of luv,
Lavzzz

mine in red....

--Nargis--

rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 1:33pm | IP Logged
Totally mujhe bhi laga babes......Nissar the Midas Touch was certainly there

Originally posted by -honeydew-

yeh toh mujhe bhi pata hai ... lekin why do they first have to damage and then control ... anyway... the promo looks nissar directed to me ... hehe ... since after ages it is looked suggestive and not a summary of sequences that went by !

you are right viju .. and i am also amazed at how the story in one episode has brought out so many new aspects to the storyline ...
giving the scope they have created i hope they execute it well as well ...Smile

Originally posted by rickks

Me Taking this opportunity to Salute the Creators,for giving us such BRILLIANT and AUTHENTIC characters...But taking into terms the various shades and layers that underwent into creating the character of MAAN SINGH KHURANA,
Special mention and salutations to NISSAR PARVEZ for the vision he had in mind when creating MSK, GC has and is doing a wonderful Job inspite of having his share of flaws but had it not been for Nissar we would never have had MSK the way he is......the character sketched is so amazingly beautiful that you look at it in AWE....eg in yesterday's episode the way he connects the action he saw to the name Brij when Geet mentioned it totally floored me....I was awestruck for a few sec....Today the way he managed each and every aspect of the whole security and alerting one and all researching on every aspect that may harm Geet held me captivated.....i knew that MSK has always been sharp, shrewd and Intelligent yet the way it was shown yesterday totally blew me off.......

Hats of Nissar Parvez....You Rockk Dude Clap

yes niecy dearest and viji shister toweled and lungi partner....

like B-day girl had told me a few days ago.....that our Cv's...have the best damage control shystemBig smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mysterygurl1427--Nargis--

mysterygurl1427 IF-Sizzlerz
mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 1:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by muniza75

No tsunamiiiiiiiiiiiiiii Tinkuuuuuuuu tu mut ro.....

Muniza
Di.......woh sala brijesssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ne hamra tommy ko kidnap kiya....
hamra tommyCryCryCry
Infinitedreams IF-Stunnerz
Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 1:38pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by muniza75

No tsunamiiiiiiiiiiiiiii Tinkuuuuuuuu tu mut ro.....

Muniza
Di.......woh sala brijesssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ne hamra tommy ko kidnap kiya....
hamra tommyCryCryCry

Haila tinku humara tommy kahan gaya? Na ro mera bacha, tera tommy wapas aayega, na ro na roHugHug...

Muniza
rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 1:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Nargis--

I know....I agree...White KURTA...yummmy!!  I hope he is wearing Jeans instead of shalwaar!!

men in kurtas ... sesky .. sesky ... super sesky !!!

Yipeeeeee mera wishful ka aadh hissa toh poora hogaya.....Geet in yellow and Maan in Cream.....Whoooohooooo

Its salwar Embarrassed
rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 1:40pm | IP Logged
Me too me tooo....Mujhe bhi Goosebumps chahiyeWink

Yeh GOOSEBUMPS hi toh ab nahi aate.....i want them back!!Smile

i know nani, like we were talking about this, no track is an ektaish track ... its all about how you bring it about and make is look different na ? 
we all would love it if they twist the story in a manner that we all sit up and have goosebumps ...
lets see what happens.... fingers crossed

Nihu....I don't Need the MISCARRIAGE...but i do want a BANGING story....however they deliver that...i don't care...i just want a strong storyline!!  I think the miscarriage is one viable way to deliver it...that is all!Tongue

nani i dont want the baby to go ... cos i feel the baby could bring in another angle to their love story ... another dimension ..if the baby dies there wud be nothing new ...most shows show pregnant women miscarrying .. and if GEET did it as well it would be no different .. i would love to moreover see MSK as daddy ... and the track at moment is a lil slow, but i am hoping the turn point of the show is unexpected but certainly not with the baby going .. they have used the miscarriage threat for so long that if it happens it will not perhaps have the impact it would have had it been done for the first time ...
moreover i also feel, the story will take a bitter turn and i dont think as a viewer i atleast am ready for that

Looks like I am getting another WISH....Maan in a White KURTA and Jeans!!Day Dreaming

So...I LOVED today's episode....i think it has laid a GREAT foundation for the coming tracks!!  NT is back....so much for the IMMIGRATION officer notifying Maan and Company...huh?!!Confused

Loved Arjun today...he has again fortified that by HEART he is truly a good man.....but he is doing what he is doing...which by the way is not clear to me....or to him either...buy his HATRED....or DISLIKE for Maan and the Khuranas is a result of the FALSE TRUTHS that NT has told him. 
Today...Arjun almost told Anne...the truth...but then refrained...as he sees that Anne is truly in love with him...and he feels remorse for using her...as he has developed true feeling for her too.

I too think that NT will take advantage of this now...as she now knows now that Anne is in love with Arjun.   I don't think she will be able to make Anne go against Maan or Geet....as she loves her brother too much.

Loved the cute BABY scenes.....Viju...that was confirmation for us....jo hum keh rahe hain....wohi hoga.    Kuch MAHA hone wala hain......and i know there are readers and viewers who don't want to hear this but MISCARRIAGE is a definite.   It will happen...and today's SBB is a clear indication of such!!!

Miscarriage will cause a massive RIFT between Maaneet.....but by then they will be officially married.   Geet will blame Maan for not saving the BABY again.....even though Maan will not have any CHOICE in the matter again.   Geet will have to live in the DAIRA of this MARRIAGE, and as such she will not be able to leave Maan or the Khuranan house...and this RIFT will grow. 

Anyways...i think i have too much already................

What to do guys think??

adoremevirgo IF-Sizzlerz
adoremevirgo
adoremevirgo

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 1:41pm | IP Logged

Take on the EpisodeWink
Kamaal da episode tha by god
Liked the variations ,the episode had to offer.....
Maan's strides in the opening Seq were to Die-For...Attitude aur Style is bande mein Koot Koot ke bhara hai....
Ab MSK hai toh there is nothing less you could have expected from him the opening seq was Bang-On..Alerting the security, giving instructions, stating orders and completing it with a Blasting Session. Too Good!!!

well....MSK in true form...with him around...i dont think brij will succeed in his plans...i am really waiting for a maan-brij face off...

Well looks like the Impulsive Ani got her answer...this was def what i had expected from Arjun, I am really looking forward to Ani-Arjun Track especially because Arjun has been doing nothing much but keep MUM in the past 2-3 episodes when it comes to Anwesha....I so wanna know what is going on in his Mind...and what he is intending to do...Aur ab toh tadka lagane ke luiye NT bhi Aagayi

Moist eyes+Stone expressions is not equal to Crying/heartbreak/Sad Emotion...I wish Nikunj could emote more and stop looking like a STONE

i hv stopped expecting any expressions from nikunj...it is clear that acting is not in her blood....i just wish the CVs do something about it...

This is one show where Character Consistency is Maintained to the Core....MSK finds out that it wasn't Arjun who was behind this after all...he states that he realizes he wasn't Guilty at all....But does not say Sorry for what he did...Hui na Consistent???

true...consistency has been maintained...but i think arjun did hv some fault...he knew wen he was appointing brij that brij is not the person whom he originally wanted...so he shud hv checked his background...maan is a high profile person and as such maan can hv many enemies....therefore arjun shud hv kept that in mind wen appointing brij...

Maaneet Moment-Too Cute the baby session was tastefully done keeping in mind al the required elements of Nok-Jhok, Love, Care, understanding etc....Maaneet Hug 221 was not clear but as usual was Repetitive (Dont give me the situation was like that isliye aaisa hua crapAngry)....that Hug Could have varied and been more better....Maaneet hug 222 tried to be different thanks to GEETClap

NT aayi hai...YipeeeeeeParty Dancing...aur kya aayi hai...She is one Mindbogglingly sketched character...I enjoy watching her onscreen and i love it when MSK and NT are pitted against each other and share screen....Looks like Mazaaaa TimeLOL

Brij declares open war ....NT-Arjun-Ani track coming up.....

Aur part of my Wish bhi poori hogayi.....Geet in Yellow on Haldi and MSK in cream...Balle Balle
DancingDancingDancingDancing

Aur kuch yaad aaya toh add Kar doongi....

Loads of love VijiSmile

the red parts r my addition...

btw...happy birthday once again viji...

mysterygurl1427

Go to top