Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

3 IDIOTS - Heads ya Tails...He Loves Me..or NOT?? (Page 18)

mysterygurl1427 IF-Sizzlerz
mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 1:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rickks

Originally posted by -RushTrip-

Savitan

you know something..today the way he said Fatal

did fatally give me a laughing fit ... but..me in love so i overlook these..things

though i like the men i love to have impeccable english.. and style..and charisma..!!

alas...kabhi kisi ko mukkamal jahan nahin milta
!!

Tell me about it...Par Kya kare...Head ya talesLOL
ROFL....i was waitin for Vrush di to make a comment on Arjun's aunties....i mean "fatal"ROFL
and she did....WinkWinkWinkWinkWink

eminent IF-Dazzler
eminent
eminent

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 1:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by eminent

Oh yes one more thing...Star website had this quiz out on Maaneet. One of the questions was -who was Maan looking for during the time of Geet's fake marriage?
& the answer to that question was DEV!!! ????Confused
I'm confused??? They haven't even revealed this on the show??

Here is the link  to the quiz Viji & whoever wanted it..:

http://www.starone.in/Quiz.aspx?qid=257

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mysterygurl1427Infinitedreams

rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 1:13pm | IP Logged
Jeethi reh puthri...Jeeti rehLOL

Originally posted by -honeydew-

bday ke din bhi analysis ....tu mahan hai meri amma ... sashtang pranaam !!!

well, i agree she was stone like but isnt she supposed to be MSK ki choti behen ... in that sense, her jazbaat are hidden inside and tears are merely flowing ...Wink

bday kaisa gaya baby???

Take on the EpisodeWink
Kamaal da episode tha by god
Liked the variations ,the episode had to offer.....
Maan's strides in the opening Seq were to Die-For...Attitude aur Style is bande mein Koot Koot ke bhara hai....
Ab MSK hai toh there is nothing less you could have expected from him the opening seq was Bang-On..Alerting the security, giving instructions, stating orders and completing it with a Blasting Session. Too Good!!!

Well looks like the Impulsive Ani got her answer...this was def what i had expected from Arjun, I am really looking forward to Ani-Arjun Track especially because Arjun has been doing nothing much but keep MUM in the past 2-3 episodes when it comes to Anwesha....I so wanna know what is going on in his Mind...and what he is intending to do...Aur ab toh tadka lagane ke luiye NT bhi Aagayi

Moist eyes+Stone expressions is not equal to Crying/heartbreak/Sad Emotion...I wish Nikunj could emote more and stop looking like a STONE

This is one show where Character Consistency is Maintained to the Core....MSK finds out that it wasn't Arjun who was behind this after all...he states that he realizes he wasn't Guilty at all....But does not say Sorry for what he did...Hui na Consistent???

Maaneet Moment-Too Cute the baby session was tastefully done keeping in mind al the required elements of Nok-Jhok, Love, Care, understanding etc....Maaneet Hug 221 was not clear but as usual was Repetitive (Dont give me the situation was like that isliye aaisa hua crapAngry)....that Hug Could have varied and been more better....Maaneet hug 222 tried to be different thanks to GEETClap

NT aayi hai...YipeeeeeeParty Dancing...aur kya aayi hai...She is one Mindbogglingly sketched character...I enjoy watching her onscreen and i love it when MSK and NT are pitted against each other and share screen....Looks like Mazaaaa TimeLOL

Brij declares open war ....NT-Arjun-Ani track coming up.....

Aur part of my Wish bhi poori hogayi.....Geet in Yellow on Haldi and MSK in cream...Balle Balle
DancingDancingDancingDancing

Aur kuch yaad aaya toh add Kar doongi....

Loads of love VijiSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mysterygurl1427

mysterygurl1427 IF-Sizzlerz
mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 1:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by muniza75

Originally posted by mysterygurl1427

Bye nihu love ya gn!!!!

Oye Tinky di....sirf maan and manisha???

Tinku ko bhul gaye aap???

Oye tum sub se pehle ho, me was just kidding....Attention leyna chah rahi thi...Tum sub mera tantrum bhol rahey they toh socha yaad dila doon....

Muniza
oyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee di....i know u were jokin......i had to twist it a little that is all lolz

Infinitedreams

Infinitedreams IF-Stunnerz
Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 1:17pm | IP Logged
Hello hello

Me back, did anyone miss me?
Waise toh nahin kya hoga i know....
Sach kaho toh jub se Viji pic laiee hai, mera khushu ka koi tikhana nahin...

Muniza

eminentmysterygurl1427

rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 1:17pm | IP Logged
Exactly Nihu......Mein bol rahi hoon agar characters mein NP ka Touch nahi hotha....then when situation arises when execution is off....ya when the have those BAD days....we would not be here to watch the show.....its because ki characters mein ithni authenticity hai ki unki wajah se jo we love to watch the show

you are right viju .. and i am also amazed at how the story in one episode has brought out so many new aspects to the storyline ...
giving the scope they have created i hope they execute it well as well ...Smile

Me Taking this opportunity to Salute the Creators,for giving us such BRILLIANT and AUTHENTIC characters...But taking into terms the various shades and layers that underwent into creating the character of MAAN SINGH KHURANA,
Special mention and salutations to NISSAR PARVEZ for the vision he had in mind when creating MSK, GC has and is doing a wonderful Job inspite of having his share of flaws but had it not been for Nissar we would never have had MSK the way he is......the character sketched is so amazingly beautiful that you look at it in AWE....eg in yesterday's episode the way he connects the action he saw to the name Brij when Geet mentioned it totally floored me....I was awestruck for a few sec....Today the way he managed each and every aspect of the whole security and alerting one and all researching on every aspect that may harm Geet held me captivated.....i knew that MSK has always been sharp, shrewd and Intelligent yet the way it was shown yesterday totally blew me off.......

Hats of Nissar Parvez....You Rockk Dude Clap

mysterygurl1427

adoremevirgo IF-Sizzlerz
adoremevirgo
adoremevirgo

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 1:18pm | IP Logged

We see the opening of new tracks with todays episode ... with NT's come back we know she will exploit the entire Arjun-Anwesha angle to the hilt to get back at Maan Singh Khurana ...
Something inside me tells me it will perhaps be Maan Singh Khurana who will take the bullet and not Geet ...
Why do i say that???
The entire promo looks like Maan's vision ... and his fears of losing Geet make him think this way ... He has geared up security, he has made sure he has her safe and protected ... but has not thought about himself in the process...
He will be the one who will actually get hurt, injured, may even battle for life ... atleast thats the feeling i got today ....

trust me neha....this is exactly wat i feel too....but this will happen only if the CVs do not hv the intention to do MC track...and i am sure they know that the viewers r very much connected with the baby...so...i feel it is maan who will be shot....
in today's epi brij  said that he will openly attack geet now because maan has recognised him...and if brij openly attacks geet then of course maan wud take the bullet on himself....
i agree with ur POV that it is maan's vision...maybe his nightmare...these days maan is only focussed upon geet's security...even in the BP he was constantly in touch with the security thru phn...

The baby moment, and the scenes between the soon to be married only indicated they are looking forward to a beautiful life together but things may not be hunky dory ...

that was a beautiful scene....even though maan is stressed out still he doesnt fail to read geet's mind...btw....i wish the baby will be a girl....i think father-daughter bond is a very beautiful thing and i wud love to see maan doting on his daughter...
and i loved how maan talked to the baby....i again wish the MC wont happen...

Talking of Annie and Arjun, i was anyway beginning to think it was a little too hurried, but now i think it was done that way to make Anwesha vulnerable ... so that behna dear could step in and make the best use of the scenario ... 
now we dont know Arjun's past or if he has one at all... there has to be a reason why he has told her he doesnt love her ... this is one track to watch out for ...

i dont think arjun has any past...he is denying his feelings for annie because he is not sure about maan....on one hand his sis is convincing him that maan is a bad guy but his own views r that maan is an honest man...
this AA love story is just the opposite of maan-geet...in maneet relation geet used to refuse maan because of her past even though maan tried to impose his romantic feelings on her...and here although annie has clearly told arjun that she loves him but arjun is in denial mode because of his dilemma regarding maan...

Arjun and Annie ke complications...
NT trying to uksao Annie ... may be support and misguide her despite knowing of Arjuns past making her believe Arjun just needs to come to terms with his feelings, when actually the truth could be he is already married may be ... we dont know... may be dealing with a bad marriage ... if anything NT is back to only up things even more ...

cheers to MSK for doing his research and making sure he wouldn't blame the wrong person for too long ... he is not the one to accuse a person for something without proof and certainly not because he is someones sister .. yes he did suspect him, but when he learnt the guy was in no way responsible he didnt hesitate to tell him the same ...

yes...that was nice that in the same epi MU got cleared...it was not dragged....but here i think has paved the way for maan's downfall...now he will begin to trust arjun...and with NT's return arjun may again turn against maan...
and since maan will no suspect arjun..so he will not keep an eye on arjun anymore and it will be easier for arjun to attack maan if he is intending to do so...

btw, was wondering .. kya Maan aur Arjun kabhi dost ban sakte hai?well Maan is a loner i get it ... lekin in dono main dosti ho jaye na, maza aa jayega ... i would love to see Arjun Singh Rathod actually realising it was all his sisters doing ... when he see's his sister didnt hesitate to mess around and play around with his own feelings for her personal gain ... He will never support wrong, like he has so far, and on learning what his sister is made of he may turn protective towards Anwesha, and may protect her from his own self and his sister and make sure nothing will go wrong ...

i hope so too....arjun will prove to be a gud friend...and maan does need a true friend in his life...

I am all geared up today after the episode .... May be there is a good scope to take the story forward, provided it is planned out and executed well... Lets see where they take us, as the cvs have a way of springing surprises at us at all times ...

the latest FB pic for instance ... has Maan in angelic white, that too a kurta .. OMG ...he is cooking, thats a combo i cant beat ... he better make something Indian for her this time tadka marke ...Wink
The family haldi moment was also adorable ... is there going to be chandan sa badan playing tomorrow as the episode airs .. would be lovely if it did, he would admire her ... Embarrassed

aaj ke liye maine bahut kuch bol dia ... hehe ... 

love,
N

the red parts r my additions...

mysterygurl1427

rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 1:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by muniza75

Hello hello

Me back, did anyone miss me?
Waise toh nahin kya hoga i know....
Sach kaho toh jub se Viji pic laiee hai, mera khushu ka koi tikhana nahin...

Muniza

After all main aapke T& K sister hoon....Mujhe aatha hai aapko khush karna Smile

mysterygurl1427Infinitedreams

Go to top