Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

3 IDIOTS - Heads ya Tails...He Loves Me..or NOT?? (Page 16)

Infinitedreams IF-Stunnerz
Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by eminent

Originally posted by rickks

ROFL

What the hell is Manisha doing

Viji Hilarious!!! Can't stop laughing!! Look at Maan's face !!!ROFL

Muni darling kush hogayee aap??? LOL

Bohut khush, bohut zyada khush...Arey mere 2 anmol ratan ek hi pic mein...Socho meri dil ki halat kya hoga?

Muniza

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mysterygurl1427

rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by muniza75

Originally posted by --Nargis--

Looks like I am getting another WISH....Maan in a White KURTA and Jeans!!Day Dreaming

So...I LOVED today's episode....i think it has laid a GREAT foundation for the coming tracks!!  NT is back....so much for the IMMIGRATION officer notifying Maan and Company...huh?!!Confused

Loved Arjun today...he has again fortified that by HEART he is truly a good man.....but he is doing what he is doing...which by the way is not clear to me....or to him either...buy his HATRED....or DISLIKE for Maan and the Khuranas is a result of the FALSE TRUTHS that NT has told him. 
Today...Arjun almost told Anne...the truth...but then refrained...as he sees that Anne is truly in love with him...and he feels remorse for using her...as he has developed true feeling for her too.

I too think that NT will take advantage of this now...as she now knows now that Anne is in love with Arjun.   I don't think she will be able to make Anne go against Maan or Geet....as she loves her brother too much.

Loved the cute BABY scenes.....Viju...that was confirmation for us....jo hum keh rahe hain....wohi hoga.    Kuch MAHA hone wala hain......and i know there are readers and viewers who don't want to hear this but MISCARRIAGE is a definite.   It will happen...and today's SBB is a clear indication of such!!!

Miscarriage will cause a massive RIFT between Maaneet.....but by then they will be officially married.   Geet will blame Maan for not saving the BABY again.....even though Maan will not have any CHOICE in the matter again.   Geet will have to live in the DAIRA of this MARRIAGE, and as such she will not be able to leave Maan or the Khuranan house...and this RIFT will grow. 

Anyways...i think i have too much already................

What to do guys think??

Bindaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaas!!!!!!!!! Totally agree with you...I am hurt that there is not much surprises in show anymore...Now it seems we are actually running the track, sorry to say...I am missing my CV's, who always come with different ideas..What we asked they would come opposite....

Muniza

Meri T & K saheliLOL

Thankyou for saying this out......Thats exactly the scenario...The magic is diminishing,.,,,,It comes up in one instance and then it goes on to fade...If they dont pull the reins it would go on to become extinct....

I just wish that the SPARK that connected with us making us wanna see the show without missing even one single episode and making us wait for the next day would come back
Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mysterygurl1427--Nargis--Infinitedreams

mysterygurl1427 IF-Sizzlerz
mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 1:00pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by mysterygurl1427

Viji after reading ur penned thoughts....all i can say is....if we can get the angry young man, intense passionate maan back after the MC....hell BRING IT ON....and to the rest of ur brainstorming...

i guess wait and watch LOLWink....

and last but not the least.....maan in white kurtaDay Dreaming

Shiv not necessary ki MC ho...It can do without MC alsoWink....But they have to Offer us something dhasoon...something that would keep us Glued.......Just like Nags Mentioned if the are going for the MC with proper detailing and execution trust ke this will be one hell of a Seq

i know we can still have passionate and intense maan without the MC.....but some people ding dongs/yahoos....
think that maan should not be intense and passionate with a pregnant womanAngryAngryAngryAngry

Edited by mysterygurl1427 - 12 January 2011 at 1:05pm
rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 1:00pm | IP Logged

Just thought of Penning my Thoughts
I feel that the marriage will take place...
after the pheras, the Gunshot takes place...that means shaadi over na.....Complete hothe hi Drama starts........Brij will do the necessary Damage i wouldn't say ki its definitely gonna be a Gunshot but Brij will play his game and Get will end up being his Victim.....I dont think they would Kill GEET kyuki this is her story...But i strongly feel that there is gonna be a MC.......kyuki thats the worst that can happen to her......

Plus remember the Promise Geet took from Maan ki "Babaji na kare, agar phir se aaisa kuch hua toh aap vada kijiye meri nahi....humare bache ko bachange..."...I felt usi din se yeh ek hint hai hum sab audience ke liye ki MC hone ka chances hai, phir se....But Maan bache ko nahi bachayega, it will be Geet who will be saved kyuki logically 4 mahine ke bache ko nahi bacha payenge....aur agar Goli lag jaathi hai(Assume karo)....toh Internal Bleeding bohat hogi, Baby ko bacha nahi payenge....Plus if they show MC once again it also is a closure to last Friday/Sat wala MC
Smile I dont think any MU hogi,this time but this may be the ultimate test of their Love....

Plus logically and technically if they are gonna show a Full term pregancy followed by delivery and stuff its not easy...Unhe 3-4 saal ka leap lena padega......and i dont think they are gonna take a leap....Show bilkul kharab ho jaayegaConfused

These are just my intuition.....i could be wrong but i like the fact that we are are assuming all the various possibilities ,this is one thing about the CV's i  admire, they have the unpredictability factor still (Even if at times it goes Gayab)

The entire thing is a written taking into consideration the promo, Brij's Dialogue yesterday and my instincts and the huge number of talks me and my HUMKHAYALI-Nags had (Oye Nags kuch Miss kiya toh add kar denaLOL)

VIJJJJJJJJJJJUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU....where were you??Angry

Me here Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mysterygurl1427--Nargis--

rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 1:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -RushTrip-

today's title suggestion

Head ya Tail, pYar MOhabbat Dil ka khel

Head ya tail
Head ya tail
Pyaar mohaabbat dil ka khel
Head ya tail
Head ya tail
Pyaar mohaabbat dil ka khel
Is khel mein koi hai paas
Is khel mein koi hai paas
Koi hai paas
To koi hai fail

Waah vrush kya chun ke gaane laayi hoSmile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mysterygurl1427--Nargis--

rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 1:02pm | IP Logged

Viji after reading ur penned thoughts....all i can say is....if we can get the angry young man, intense passionate maan back after the MC....hell BRING IT ON....and to the rest of ur brainstorming...

i guess wait and watch LOLWink....

and last but not the least.....maan in white kurtaDay Dreaming

Shiv not necessary ki MC ho...It can do without MC alsoWink....But they have to Offer us something dhasoon...something that would keep us Glued.......Just like Nags Mentioned if the are going for the MC with proper detailing and execution trust ke this will be one hell of a Seq

i know we can still have passionate and intense maan without the MC.....but some people ding dongs/yahoos....
think that maan should not be intense and passionate with a pregnant womanAngry

What who the hell said that.....Jisne bhi kaha ho...Direct them to Vrushu's Wishful.....I am sure sabki ideology change ho jaayegi

Edited by rickks - 12 January 2011 at 1:02pm

--Nargis--

rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 1:03pm | IP Logged

Me Taking this opportunity to Salute the Creators,for giving us such BRILLIANT and AUTHENTIC characters...But taking into terms the various shades and layers that underwent into creating the character of MAAN SINGH KHURANA,
Special mention and salutations to NISSAR PARVEZ for the vision he had in mind when creating MSK, GC has and is doing a wonderful Job inspite of having his share of flaws but had it not been for Nissar we would never have had MSK the way he is......the character sketched is so amazingly beautiful that you look at it in AWE....eg in yesterday's episode the way he connects the action he saw to the name Brij when Geet mentioned it totally floored me....I was awestruck for a few sec....Today the way he managed each and every aspect of the whole security and alerting one and all researching on every aspect that may harm Geet held me captivated.....i knew that MSK has always been sharp, shrewd and Intelligent yet the way it was shown yesterday totally blew me off.......

Hats of Nissar Parvez....You Rockk Dude Clap

Looks like you have the Maan fever today that I had last week!!!
LOL

Nags....Jab bhi GC mujhe woh wala MSK dikhatha hai jise Nissar ne Banaya....that day toh for sure i have fever...Nahi toh naaaahhhhWink

--Nargis--

eminent IF-Dazzler
eminent
eminent

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 1:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lily_k25

na ...
naa..naa..
naa naa naa...
mujhe MC nahi chahihe ..kisi bhi haalat par..

in saerch of a strong story line?? we will help u in that..but MC a big NO

DisapproveDisapproveDisapprove

Hi Lily!

If no MC then what do you have in mind? What should took place if MC doesn't? I mean, there has to be a story with a conflict/climax right? I'm not in favor for MC either, but I am- for a good storyline

--Nargis--

Go to top