Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

3 IDIOTS - Heads ya Tails...He Loves Me..or NOT?? (Page 15)

eminent IF-Dazzler
eminent
eminent

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
SHivi you are so funny & absolutely right!!!! ROFL

I was thinking the same thing, if this was an Ekta show it would definitely lost it's touch way long back!!!
& yep you are right never-ending misunderstandings & marriages !!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mysterygurl1427

mysterygurl1427 IF-Sizzlerz
mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 12:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rickks

Originally posted by mysterygurl1427

Dancingtoday's episode was damn good.....and interesting.....just the right ingredients to make a good episode...

cute....suspense.....arguments.....broken heart.....of course our maaneet....and of course NT......

but i love MSK......his character is soooooooo flipping good........love it love it......sooo consistent....smart intelligent.......and very phast phast.....

Tune dekha ki maine MSK ke baare mein kya likhaSmile
 Yes i didTongue it was really goodHug
happy b-day Jes and Viji.....Party

Thanks meri jaan
Hope u have a blast shisterHug

but today's episode was damn brilliant....lookin forward for moreEmbarrassed

In terms of the future story lines yes today's episode was brilliant....if they dont concentrate properly, if the execution is not done properly the show will go on to become a CRAP instead of a CLASSICSmile
Lets hope for the best and wish that they do not turn it into crap.....but so far u have always encouraged us to trust the Cv's......so far they have cleaned up a lot shit they messed up...and fixed most of the damage.....now i don't think they will screw up a perfect opportunity to create a strong storyline....and now the queen of evils has made her grand entry as wellWink
now i tell u....trust our CV'sHug

two out house scenes which were amazing....

intense and a fearful maan....confused geet

second one.....hot.....naughty maan....with sweet bubbly cute geetEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Day Dreaming

Shivuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu meri Lungi/Towel Partner.....Kaisi ho
rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 12:56pm | IP Logged

Viji after reading ur penned thoughts....all i can say is....if we can get the angry young man, intense passionate maan back after the MC....hell BRING IT ON....and to the rest of ur brainstorming...

i guess wait and watch LOLWink....

and last but not the least.....maan in white kurtaDay Dreaming

Shiv not necessary ki MC ho...It can do without MC alsoWink....But they have to Offer us something dhasoon...something that would keep us Glued.......Just like Nags Mentioned if the are going for the MC with proper detailing and execution trust ke this will be one hell of a Seq

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mysterygurl1427

eminent IF-Dazzler
eminent
eminent

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 12:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rickks

ROFL

What the hell is Manisha doing

Viji Hilarious!!! Can't stop laughing!! Look at Maan's face !!!ROFL

Muni darling kush hogayee aap??? LOL

adoremevirgo IF-Sizzlerz
adoremevirgo
adoremevirgo

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Nargis--

Looks like I am getting another WISH....Maan in a White KURTA and Jeans!!Day Dreaming

So...I LOVED today's episode....i think it has laid a GREAT foundation for the coming tracks!!  NT is back....so much for the IMMIGRATION officer notifying Maan and Company...huh?!!Confused

NT is back....which means she will be brainwashing arjun once more....i still cannot trust this arjun...in fact i really dont understand wat the CVs hv in mind regarding this character...so far he has done nothing wrong....he is just been seen with annie...wat dhamaka he will do on wedding day remains to be seen....i hv a feeling that he is taking over KC widout anyone's knowledge...because maan, adi etc r involved in the wedding and geet's security...

Loved Arjun today...he has again fortified that by HEART he is truly a good man.....but he is doing what he is doing...which by the way is not clear to me....or to him either...buy his HATRED....or DISLIKE for Maan and the Khuranas is a result of the FALSE TRUTHS that NT has told him. 
Today...Arjun almost told Anne...the truth...but then refrained...as he sees that Anne is truly in love with him...and he feels remorse for using her...as he has developed true feeling for her too.

yes...even i think arjun is in love with annie....but i guess he wont confess till he comes out of his dilemma...on one hand he cannot mistrust NT...on the other hand from the day he has known maan...he can see that maan is no way how NT has described him...
i really wish the they wud gv a hint as to wat is going on in arjun's mind regarding maan...but with NT back i think arjun may make new resolution to destroy maan... 

I too think that NT will take advantage of this now...as she now knows now that Anne is in love with Arjun.   I don't think she will be able to make Anne go against Maan or Geet....as she loves her brother too much.

Loved the cute BABY scenes.....Viju...that was confirmation for us....jo hum keh rahe hain....wohi hoga.    Kuch MAHA hone wala hain......and i know there are readers and viewers who don't want to hear this but MISCARRIAGE is a definite.   It will happen...and today's SBB is a clear indication of such!!!

hvnt watched SBB...but even i feel MC is a sure thing...though i cannot fathom y the CVs r so keen on doing it...the baby has become an integral part of maneet's life now...it no longer carries the shadow of dev...with the MC both maan and geet will be emotionally dead....maan because of guilt and geet because the baby is the most imp thing in her life...

Miscarriage will cause a massive RIFT between Maaneet.....but by then they will be officially married.   Geet will blame Maan for not saving the BABY again.....even though Maan will not have any CHOICE in the matter again.   Geet will have to live in the DAIRA of this MARRIAGE, and as such she will not be able to leave Maan or the Khuranan house...and this RIFT will grow. 
if geet blames maan...that will be unforgivable on her part...maan has already promised that he will not let the baby come to any harm even if geet's life is in danger...and geet shud know by now that maan will never break his promise...
i agree with u Nags that geet will be bound by marriage....but that will be really bad....it will be painful to see maan so much in love with geet and she is not letting him come near her for no fault of his...

Anyways...i think i have too much already................

What to do guys think??

red r my additions...
the future seems to be all gloomy....i really wish there will be no MC...but watever happens the marriage must happen tmrw...
eminent IF-Dazzler
eminent
eminent

Good night NIHA!!
Infinitedreams IF-Stunnerz
Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Bye nihu love ya gn!!!!

Oye Tinky di....sirf maan and manisha???

Tinku ko bhul gaye aap???

Oye tum sub se pehle ho, me was just kidding....Attention leyna chah rahi thi...Tum sub mera tantrum bhol rahey they toh socha yaad dila doon....

Muniza
mysterygurl1427 IF-Sizzlerz
mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Originally posted by eminent

SHivi you are so funny & absolutely right!!!! ROFL

I was thinking the same thing, if this was an Ekta show it would definitely lost it's touch way long back!!!
& yep you are right never-ending misunderstandings & marriages !!!

oh yes babes.....i know i am phunny tell me something i don't knowSilly
ROFL

i have watched every gosh dang K soap ever created.....and they always ended up bein the same.....ROFL

watch one....and be like hey this reminds me of Kusum....

watch another hey.....this reminds me of Kasauti....

or hey this is the same storyling in Ghar ek mandir...blah blah blah....LOL

just be glad that our show is going well right???Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

eminent--Nargis--

Go to top