Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

3 IDIOTS - Heads ya Tails...He Loves Me..or NOT?? (Page 12)

adoremevirgo IF-Sizzlerz
adoremevirgo
adoremevirgo

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 12:40pm | IP Logged
today i wud rather quote others...this is the first winter in my life...that i am spending nights in front of laptop instead of under blankets....

GC has this effect on me...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

eminent--Nargis---honeydew-mysterygurl1427

-honeydew- IF-Sizzlerz
-honeydew-
-honeydew-

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 12:41pm | IP Logged
chalo my lovely idiots ....i am calling it a day ... gnite ...Hug

and Viju and Jes Happy Bday once more ya guys !!! loads of love ...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

eminentmysterygurl1427

Infinitedreams IF-Stunnerz
Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 12:41pm | IP Logged
Yehi acha nahin lagta hai mujhe idiots ke baare mein, woh bohut ignore kurte hain, bas appas mein baat kurte hain...I am going guys....

Main ne reply kiya Nihu aur TInku ko, dono ne ignore kiya, abb kya faida iss thread pur aane ka, main chali....

Muniza

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

eminent

-honeydew- IF-Sizzlerz
-honeydew-
-honeydew-

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
kab aur kahan ?
aur what is this new nautanki Wink
mujhe laga nautanki sirf main hoon ...
werent we just talking today about writing stuff and missing it out while chatting with others?
please tell me where ur take is ... i will go read and reply right now !

Originally posted by muniza75

Yehi acha nahin lagta hai mujhe idiots ke baare mein, woh bohut ignore kurte hain, bas appas mein baat kurte hain...I am going guys....

Main ne reply kiya Nihu aur TInku ko, dono ne ignore kiya, abb kya faida iss thread pur aane ka, main chali....

Muniza

mysterygurl1427

rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 12:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by eminent

HEllo Everyone! Smile
Going to watch episode now...

& Nags...looks like you have a genie!! LOL Aisey hi achey achey wish kartey raho!!! LOL
GC/Maan in the White shirt & jeans combo is definitely looking great!! Did GEET team finally hire you as Maan's designer & you haven't told us yet?LOL

HAPPY BIRTHDAY once again Jes and Viji!! Party

Thanks Seher

EDIT:
Good episode!
Our classy vamp Naintara is back! Brij and Naintara means double the trouble, but it's not something that our Maan can't handle!! I love how Maan is always on top of things!
Waisey I think CVs' did good bringing Arjun in, he's definitely Maan's "takkar type"...But of-course Maan is the hero.

Like many of you all, I too think Nikunj- the girl that plays Annie really needs to pick it up a notch...I've noticed she does good in acting the negative shades, or even funny and bubbly but when it comes to passion, sadly I don't see any intensity...Anyway keep working on it Nikunj, I'm sure you'll get there...Smile
The same hold for emotional scene....subtle romance and many other

Maan already connecting and interacting with the baby was really cute.. Embarrassed

There seems to be a lot of speculation on this MC track. Like I said before, CVs' of Geet team foreshadow important issues, so like many of you posted- they won't have Geet saying that dialogue-"don't save me, save the baby" for no reason...So maybe, just maybe MC might be on the cards. I also think this is the reason, why they haven't been showing the "baby bump" on Geet. Since MC track might just be inevitable, logic behind not showing the "baby bump" is to possibly avoid the audience's emotional attachment to the baby.. (it's all psychological) What do you all think?
Baby Bump ke liye aur time hai.....As per the time frame its some where around 3-4 Months.....Baby Bumps becomes Inevitable from 5th month only in some case it may go up to 6-7th month also

I personally am in a toss. In the beginning, when they show Geet choosing to keep the baby, I thought, well I don't think that's a good idea. Only because they show Geet being so young and vulnerable. She needs to live her life, and go back to school to show everyone what she's capable of. & the baby is only going to remind her of her bitter past & betrayal...
Well now that she's surpassed all those difficulties, and the biggest thing, having Maan truly accepting the baby and being by her side....I kind of do want the baby to happen...

So I'm going to wait and watch. Whatever the CVs' show, I really hope it's logical and good!

Yes whatever the track they chose to show should be logical...Execution must be top most and should have a gripping story and screenplay

Oh yes one more thing...Star website had this quiz out on Maaneet. One of the questions was -who was Maan looking for during the time of Geet's fake marriage?
& the answer to that question was DEV!!! ????Confused
I'm confused??? They haven't even revealed this on the show??

Kab what when whereShocked Ouch Confused Dead

Seher my additions in Blue Hug

eminent

-honeydew- IF-Sizzlerz
-honeydew-
-honeydew-

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 12:44pm | IP Logged
ROFLROFLROFL

good one Aditi !!!

Originally posted by aditi123_78

today i wud rather quote others...this is the first winter in my life...that i am spending nights in front of laptop instead of under blankets....

GC has this effect on me...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mysterygurl1427adoremevirgo

eminent IF-Dazzler
eminent
eminent

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 12:45pm | IP Logged

Muniza

HI guys!!! (everyone that is here!!)

& miss muni darling where are you going????

mysterygurl1427

Infinitedreams IF-Stunnerz
Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -honeydew-

kab aur kahan ?
aur what is this new nautanki Wink
mujhe laga nautanki sirf main hoon ...
werent we just talking today about writing stuff and missing it out while chatting with others?
please tell me where ur take is ... i will go read and reply right now !

Muniza

Take nahin, i have quoted you 2 page back, pur abb dair hogaiee Nihu....

Muniza

mysterygurl1427

Go to top