Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

3 IDIOTS - Heads ya Tails...He Loves Me..or NOT?? (Page 10)

rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -honeydew-

Viju Baby .... Happy Birthday darling !!You are one of few people i have to thank this forum for giving me ... I wish you all the happiness in the world .. aur ...mera dimag fried hai toh, pardon the not at all so creative message .. but sweetheart you know the wishes are heart felt right?HugHug

How sweet thanks Dear....Tu toh meri JKS-PKB partner hai......Isse aage main kya boloon...Jo bhi boloongi bematlab lagega..
HugHug

Dear Jes!
We dont have to talk everyday to be able to connect to someone or like them .. Some people are just a part of your life and always remain that way .. you are one such person who has only exuded warmth, love and affection each time we spoke...  Today is your birthday, and what can i say but wish for all the wonderful things in life you would have ever wished for ... i hope they all reach you in bounty ...Hug

dono saath milkey kaatna okay!!! joint bdays are fun ....

We see the opening of new tracks with todays episode ... with NT's come back we know she will exploit the entire Arjun-Anwesha angle to the hilt to get back at Maan Singh Khurana ...
Something inside me tells me it will perhaps be Maan Singh Khurana who will take the bullet and not Geet ...
Why do i say that???
The entire promo looks like Maan's vision ... and his fears of losing Geet make him think this way ... He has geared up security, he has made sure he has her safe and protected ... but has not thought about himself in the process...
He will be the one who will actually get hurt, injured, may even battle for life ... atleast thats the feeling i got today ....
The baby moment, and the scenes between the soon to be married only indicated they are looking forward to a beautiful life together but things may not be hunky dory ...

Talking of Annie and Arjun, i was anyway beginning to think it was a little too hurried, but now i think it was done that way to make Anwesha vulnerable ... so that behna dear could step in and make the best use of the scenario ... 
now we dont know Arjun's past or if he has one at all... there has to be a reason why he has told her he doesnt love her ... this is one track to watch out for ...

Arjun and Annie ke complications...
NT trying to uksao Annie ... may be support and misguide her despite knowing of Arjuns past making her believe Arjun just needs to come to terms with his feelings, when actually the truth could be he is already married may be ... we dont know... may be dealing with a bad marriage ... if anything NT is back to only up things even more ...

cheers to MSK for doing his research and making sure he wouldn't blame the wrong person for too long ... he is not the one to accuse a person for something without proof and certainly not because he is someones sister .. yes he did suspect him, but when he learnt the guy was in no way responsible he didnt hesitate to tell him the same ...

btw, was wondering .. kya Maan aur Arjun kabhi dost ban sakte hai?well Maan is a loner i get it ... lekin in dono main dosti ho jaye na, maza aa jayega ... i would love to see Arjun Singh Rathod actually realising it was all his sisters doing ... when he see's his sister didnt hesitate to mess around and play around with his own feelings for her personal gain ... He will never support wrong, like he has so far, and on learning what his sister is made of he may turn protective towards Anwesha, and may protect her from his own self and his sister and make sure nothing will go wrong ...

I am all geared up today after the episode .... May be there is a good scope to take the story forward, provided it is planned out and executed well... Lets see where they take us, as the cvs have a way of springing surprises at us at all times ...

the latest FB pic for instance ... has Maan in angelic white, that too a kurta .. OMG ...he is cooking, thats a combo i cant beat ... he better make something Indian for her this time tadka marke ...Wink
The family haldi moment was also adorable ... is there going to be chandan sa badan playing tomorrow as the episode airs .. would be lovely if it did, he would admire her ... Embarrassed

aaj ke liye maine bahut kuch bol dia ... hehe ... 

love,
N

Waah Nihu....i see you have given a dhasoon writeup today.....Kya baat hai...Maza aagay pad ke....Loved the angling you bought of Maan's perspective me just waiting to watch ki whats all this HALLA about...NT also gave her esteemed presence today....Kuch toh pak rahi hai....Bas dua karo KHICHIDI na ban jaayeLOL

The part underlined
The show has all the making of becoming a CLASSIC...The CV's, being the makers of such a brilliant show should concentrate and look into...else it would turn out into a CRAP

Love
V

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-honeydew-

--Nargis-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Nargis--
--Nargis--

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
Nihu........I loved your take....i too think there are a lot of possibilities for a great FRIENDSHIP between Maan and Arjun after this whole mess is cleared.  I think they are very similar in their value systems...but they exhibit these values in entirely different ways.
Infinitedreams IF-Stunnerz
Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mysterygurl1427

Ok Tinky di....make up ur mind....u love the CV's or ya don't???

Also what mommy and Viji said about the MC was their prediction....it has not happened yet.......

so these are just guesses...
 thoughts....wishful thinkin...w.e u want to call them

and u know what i was goin for the MC.......but now i just loved what niecy wrote....that every show had shown a MC......now if they showed it in our show then how would it be any different???

So now i am confused....baby......or intense passionate maan....baby or intense passionate maan........baby or intense passionate maan....

TInkuuuuuuuuuuuuuu tum aagaiee....Shivi main love kurti CV's ko, pur jo yeh week ho raha hai woh sub humara kaha ho raha hai, toh where is our CV"s, who always amazed us with their brilliant ideas...Arey le jao humare ideas, pur usko aisa pack karo ke hum soche yeh humara tha ke nahin...

Main ne episode khuli aankh se nahin daikha toh cant say much about episode, but yes love MSK no doubt....Loved to see NT back....Hate body double.....

Muniza

mysterygurl1427

-honeydew- IF-Sizzlerz
-honeydew-
-honeydew-

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
yeh toh mujhe bhi pata hai ... lekin why do they first have to damage and then control ... anyway... the promo looks nissar directed to me ... hehe ... since after ages it is looked suggestive and not a summary of sequences that went by !

Originally posted by mysterygurl1427

you are right viju .. and i am also amazed at how the story in one episode has brought out so many new aspects to the storyline ...
giving the scope they have created i hope they execute it well as well ...Smile

Originally posted by rickks

Me Taking this opportunity to Salute the Creators,for giving us such BRILLIANT and AUTHENTIC characters...But taking into terms the various shades and layers that underwent into creating the character of MAAN SINGH KHURANA,
Special mention and salutations to NISSAR PARVEZ for the vision he had in mind when creating MSK, GC has and is doing a wonderful Job inspite of having his share of flaws but had it not been for Nissar we would never have had MSK the way he is......the character sketched is so amazingly beautiful that you look at it in AWE....eg in yesterday's episode the way he connects the action he saw to the name Brij when Geet mentioned it totally floored me....I was awestruck for a few sec....Today the way he managed each and every aspect of the whole security and alerting one and all researching on every aspect that may harm Geet held me captivated.....i knew that MSK has always been sharp, shrewd and Intelligent yet the way it was shown yesterday totally blew me off.......

Hats of Nissar Parvez....You Rockk Dude Clap

yes niecy dearest and viji shister toweled and lungi partner....

like B-day girl had told me a few days ago.....that our Cv's...have the best damage control shystemBig smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mysterygurl1427Infinitedreams

-honeydew- IF-Sizzlerz
-honeydew-
-honeydew-

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
ek kal ka din tha when i was very disappointed with the execution and today i was super happy and thrilled ... yeh creatives bhi na .. ek din dimag kharab kar dete hai aur doosre din khush khush kar dete hai ...
baby yes, there is something big up for store .. but dil nahi maanta the baby would go .. it would be really hard for Maan to redeem Geet, if the baby goes cos the be all and end all of her existence would go .. more than anything, he also would also be shattered as he is attached to the baby now ...
strong feeling says baby wont go !

Originally posted by rickks

Viju Baby .... Happy Birthday darling !!You are one of few people i have to thank this forum for giving me ... I wish you all the happiness in the world .. aur ...mera dimag fried hai toh, pardon the not at all so creative message .. but sweetheart you know the wishes are heart felt right?HugHug

How sweet thanks Dear....Tu toh meri JKS-PKB partner hai......Isse aage main kya boloon...Jo bhi boloongi bematlab lagega..
HugHug

Dear Jes!
We dont have to talk everyday to be able to connect to someone or like them .. Some people are just a part of your life and always remain that way .. you are one such person who has only exuded warmth, love and affection each time we spoke...  Today is your birthday, and what can i say but wish for all the wonderful things in life you would have ever wished for ... i hope they all reach you in bounty ...Hug

dono saath milkey kaatna okay!!! joint bdays are fun ....

We see the opening of new tracks with todays episode ... with NT's come back we know she will exploit the entire Arjun-Anwesha angle to the hilt to get back at Maan Singh Khurana ...
Something inside me tells me it will perhaps be Maan Singh Khurana who will take the bullet and not Geet ...
Why do i say that???
The entire promo looks like Maan's vision ... and his fears of losing Geet make him think this way ... He has geared up security, he has made sure he has her safe and protected ... but has not thought about himself in the process...
He will be the one who will actually get hurt, injured, may even battle for life ... atleast thats the feeling i got today ....
The baby moment, and the scenes between the soon to be married only indicated they are looking forward to a beautiful life together but things may not be hunky dory ...

Talking of Annie and Arjun, i was anyway beginning to think it was a little too hurried, but now i think it was done that way to make Anwesha vulnerable ... so that behna dear could step in and make the best use of the scenario ... 
now we dont know Arjun's past or if he has one at all... there has to be a reason why he has told her he doesnt love her ... this is one track to watch out for ...

Arjun and Annie ke complications...
NT trying to uksao Annie ... may be support and misguide her despite knowing of Arjuns past making her believe Arjun just needs to come to terms with his feelings, when actually the truth could be he is already married may be ... we dont know... may be dealing with a bad marriage ... if anything NT is back to only up things even more ...

cheers to MSK for doing his research and making sure he wouldn't blame the wrong person for too long ... he is not the one to accuse a person for something without proof and certainly not because he is someones sister .. yes he did suspect him, but when he learnt the guy was in no way responsible he didnt hesitate to tell him the same ...

btw, was wondering .. kya Maan aur Arjun kabhi dost ban sakte hai?well Maan is a loner i get it ... lekin in dono main dosti ho jaye na, maza aa jayega ... i would love to see Arjun Singh Rathod actually realising it was all his sisters doing ... when he see's his sister didnt hesitate to mess around and play around with his own feelings for her personal gain ... He will never support wrong, like he has so far, and on learning what his sister is made of he may turn protective towards Anwesha, and may protect her from his own self and his sister and make sure nothing will go wrong ...

I am all geared up today after the episode .... May be there is a good scope to take the story forward, provided it is planned out and executed well... Lets see where they take us, as the cvs have a way of springing surprises at us at all times ...

the latest FB pic for instance ... has Maan in angelic white, that too a kurta .. OMG ...he is cooking, thats a combo i cant beat ... he better make something Indian for her this time tadka marke ...Wink
The family haldi moment was also adorable ... is there going to be chandan sa badan playing tomorrow as the episode airs .. would be lovely if it did, he would admire her ... Embarrassed

aaj ke liye maine bahut kuch bol dia ... hehe ... 

love,
N

Waah Nihu....i see you have given a dhasoon writeup today.....Kya baat hai...Maza aagay pad ke....Loved the angling you bought of Maan's perspective me just waiting to watch ki whats all this HALLA about...NT also gave her esteemed presence today....Kuch toh pak rahi hai....Bas dua karo KHICHIDI na ban jaayeLOL

The part underlined
The show has all the making of becoming a CLASSIC...The CV's, being the makers of such a brilliant show should concentrate and look into...else it would turn out into a CRAP

Love
V
--Nargis-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Nargis--
--Nargis--

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sollypnj

Loved the cute BABY scenes.....Viju...that was confirmation for us....jo hum keh rahe hain....wohi hoga.    Kuch MAHA hone wala hain......and i know there are readers and viewers who don't want to hear this but MISCARRIAGE is a definite.   It will happen...and today's SBB is a clear indication of such!!!

Miscarriage will cause a massive RIFT between Maaneet.....but by then they will be officially married.   Geet will blame Maan for not saving the BABY again.....even though Maan will not have any CHOICE in the matter again.   Geet will have to live in the DAIRA of this MARRIAGE, and as such she will not be able to leave Maan or the Khuranan house...and this RIFT will grow.  

Hey Nags  is it true or just a mere thought.

Really scared dont want it to happen if you guys know please reply

Solly...this is my prediction...but i want the CVs to show something more DHASU than this...and if they can give me a GREAT Storyline without a miscarriage..than I am all for it!!

mysterygurl1427

-honeydew- IF-Sizzlerz
-honeydew-
-honeydew-

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
yes nani, they just have different ways of carrying out the same thing ...  but the essence remains the same ...
and i think Maan and Arjun will go on to become great friends eventually .. for some reasons they scenes today did sow the seeds of friendship according to me ...

Originally posted by --Nargis--

Nihu........I loved your take....i too think there are a lot of possibilities for a great FRIENDSHIP between Maan and Arjun after this whole mess is cleared.  I think they are very similar in their value systems...but they exhibit these values in entirely different ways.

mysterygurl1427--Nargis--

LavZ IF-Rockerz
LavZ
LavZ

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 12:32pm | IP Logged

Nags....Hug

i was in no mood to pick up songs fr each scene....tody i felt da need was fr me to write wat i felt abt da upcumin track....so no songs.....Ouch

mysterygurl1427--Nargis--

Go to top