Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Infinitedreams thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: rickks

After all main aapke T& K sister hoon....Mujhe aatha hai aapko khush karna 😊

Awwww Lub ju, i have never thought 1 day i would have good bounding with you...Kahan toh humara rishta tantrum se shru hova thaπŸ€—...

Muniza
mysterygurl1427 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

I am very upset

Infinitedreams thumbnail

Tinku why upset?Lub ju meri jaan...Daikh na meri Manisha ka kya haal hova hai Maan ko chu kur...Yeh hum hain, pakka Maan ke deewane....

Muniza
Infinitedreams thumbnail

No tsunamiiiiiiiiiiiiiii Tinkuuuuuuuu tu mut ro.....

Muniza
Infinitedreams thumbnail

😭😭 Na ro meri Tinku, mera dil dukhta hai....

Muniza
adoremevirgo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: LavZ

Here is my POV of the possible tracks:

Acc to the promo which was aird i got da feeling dat Geet wd get da gunshot n den dey mite go fr da MC wala track...Geet in shock...Brij send to jail...Maan tryin to get Geet bck to lyf....Arjun - Annie track side by side....mayb even a MU btw Maaneet().......bt dis one is waayyy too predictdble n commonπŸ˜•.....da thing to b noticd is dat the promo ends with Maan callin Geetttt....so obviously its frm MSK's POV.......so it cd b a dream..

as u said...the promo has made everything predictable....and this show's high point is that it is never so...that is another reason y i feel it will be maan who wud be injured and not geet...the baby will be safe with no MC...
its high time now we get to see geet desperate to win back maan from the face of death...its high time now we get to see geet nursing maan...loads of times we hv seen maan taking care of her...and now i wud love to see geet doing the world for him...

Todys Epsiod though shwd anothr HUGE possibilty.......All it tuk to mak me feel dis was one scene n MSK's one dialog - " har woh mushkil jo thumhare kareeb bhi aayegi usse mera samna karna padega....har hawa ke uss jhoke ko meri ijazath leni hogi...jiske choone se thumhe zara sa bhi takleef hogi" one dialog said a LOT.....nw wat if Maan is da one who took da gunshot?πŸ˜•ofcoz shaadi tho hogi....da pheras wd b over....dey wd b pronouncd man n wife......bt ven Brij shoots Maan wd cum in frnt n take da bullet.......n he wd b da one in da hospitl.....ofcoz da securities wd kick Brij behind da bars.....dis is a possibility.....

yes...that particular dialogue of maan indiactes a future track where maan will be in life and death situation....the last thing i want is maan dead...i dont even want to think of that because that wud be the last epi i will be watching then....but watever, i wish the marriage wont be cancelled....

So da chances of the pendulum to swing either way is more......ek dhamaka tho hoga.....either Geet wd get shot n wd hav a MC n a huge MU btw Maaneet or Maan wd get shot n wd fight fr his lyf.......so either way we r sure to shed bucktz of tears....tho aansu bachake rako beheno.....who eva it is....we wd get hurt equallly....😭

yes....lots of tears coming up either way....personally i love to see such tracks because in such scenes actors shine best...but...i wud like to see maan getting injured rather than geet...

Another possible parallel track - NT is back....n I am HAPPYYYYπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ.......i cdnt even think i wd feel sooo happy to c my Cruella bck on screenn...WELCUM bck KR!!!!!😊 we missed u soo much....πŸ˜‰

with NT back....arjun may turn negative...that is another reason i feel that maan is more in danger than geet...

so nw Ms. Cruella Singh Rathod wd use Anni's feelings even if Arjun wdnt wnt to do it.....its obvious dat Arjun HAS feelings fr Anni.....so he wdnt use her......insaan bura nahi hai.....bas behek gaya hai....aajayega wapas raasthe peπŸ˜†.....So NT wil use Annie - Arjun as her trumpcrd to get revng frm Mr. MSK coz she very well noes hw imp Annie is fr Maan......yeh tho sure hai ki woh iss mauke ko bohot achi tarah se use karne wali hai😑

Odrs things i loved abt da episod -

- Maan findin out abt Brij n acceptin dat it wasnt Arjuns mistak - Way to Go Maan!!!!πŸ‘πŸ‘ so in da long run v cd get to see des two Men workin togther as a team??πŸ˜‰yaar wdnt it be Cool to c da Angry young Men of GHSP togther as a team....mayb to make NT reliaz her mistak? wat say?πŸ˜›
- Maaneet bonding wid da baby - ladka ya ladki - CUTE scene( especially ven Maan said bye baby)😳😳

yes...that was an adorable scene...and maan talking to the baby...it was so touching to see that now maan regularly talks with the baby....

- Annie n Arjun ka track has slowd dwn nw...aftr arjun rejectd her....which is obviously fr her own good.....dis is wat was xpectd frm Arjun - Great goin!!!πŸ‘
 - NT is BACKKKK!!!!!!!!!!! πŸ˜›i am tooooo happy...jst 2 dys bck i askd ver NT was.......
 - Brij wnts to fight khulam khulla - goos....ab yeh chor police wala race is enough....ab jo bhi hoga khullam khulla hoga.....Good...

Precap - Haldiiii is on...beautiful scene!!! Geet in yellow lookd cute n Maan in white kurta lookd well HOT n ready to kill wid his looks!!!!😳😳

Anythin mor wd b added later....kuch bhakie hai kya??😲its a LONGGG POSTπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Loads of luv,
Lavzzz

mine in red....
rickks thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Totally mujhe bhi laga babes......Nissar the Midas Touch was certainly there

Originally posted by: -honeydew-

yeh toh mujhe bhi pata hai ... lekin why do they first have to damage and then control ... anyway... the promo looks nissar directed to me ... hehe ... since after ages it is looked suggestive and not a summary of sequences that went by !

Originally posted by: muniza75

No tsunamiiiiiiiiiiiiiii Tinkuuuuuuuu tu mut ro.....

Muniza

Di.......woh sala brijesssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ne hamra tommy ko kidnap kiya....
hamra tommy😭😭😭