Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mysterygurl1427 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: rickks

Tell me about it...Par Kya kare...Head ya talesπŸ˜†

🀣....i was waitin for Vrush di to make a comment on Arjun's aunties....i mean "fatal"🀣
and she did....πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
eminent thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: eminent

Oh yes one more thing...Star website had this quiz out on Maaneet. One of the questions was -who was Maan looking for during the time of Geet's fake marriage?
& the answer to that question was DEV!!! ????πŸ˜•
I'm confused??? They haven't even revealed this on the show??

Here is the link  to the quiz Viji & whoever wanted it..:

http://www.starone.in/Quiz.aspx?qid=257

rickks thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Jeethi reh puthri...Jeeti rehπŸ˜†

Originally posted by: -honeydew-

bday ke din bhi analysis ....tu mahan hai meri amma ... sashtang pranaam !!!

well, i agree she was stone like but isnt she supposed to be MSK ki choti behen ... in that sense, her jazbaat are hidden inside and tears are merely flowing ...πŸ˜‰

bday kaisa gaya baby???

Originally posted by: muniza75

Oye tum sub se pehle ho, me was just kidding....Attention leyna chah rahi thi...Tum sub mera tantrum bhol rahey they toh socha yaad dila doon....

Muniza

oyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee di....i know u were jokin......i had to twist it a little that is all lolz
Infinitedreams thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Hello hello

Me back, did anyone miss me?
Waise toh nahin kya hoga i know....
Sach kaho toh jub se Viji pic laiee hai, mera khushu ka koi tikhana nahin...

Muniza
rickks thumbnail
Exactly Nihu......Mein bol rahi hoon agar characters mein NP ka Touch nahi hotha....then when situation arises when execution is off....ya when the have those BAD days....we would not be here to watch the show.....its because ki characters mein ithni authenticity hai ki unki wajah se jo we love to watch the show

you are right viju .. and i am also amazed at how the story in one episode has brought out so many new aspects to the storyline ...
giving the scope they have created i hope they execute it well as well ...😊

adoremevirgo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

We see the opening of new tracks with todays episode ... with NT's come back we know she will exploit the entire Arjun-Anwesha angle to the hilt to get back at Maan Singh Khurana ...
Something inside me tells me it will perhaps be Maan Singh Khurana who will take the bullet and not Geet ...
Why do i say that???
The entire promo looks like Maan's vision ... and his fears of losing Geet make him think this way ... He has geared up security, he has made sure he has her safe and protected ... but has not thought about himself in the process...
He will be the one who will actually get hurt, injured, may even battle for life ... atleast thats the feeling i got today ....

trust me neha....this is exactly wat i feel too....but this will happen only if the CVs do not hv the intention to do MC track...and i am sure they know that the viewers r very much connected with the baby...so...i feel it is maan who will be shot....
in today's epi brij  said that he will openly attack geet now because maan has recognised him...and if brij openly attacks geet then of course maan wud take the bullet on himself....
i agree with ur POV that it is maan's vision...maybe his nightmare...these days maan is only focussed upon geet's security...even in the BP he was constantly in touch with the security thru phn...

The baby moment, and the scenes between the soon to be married only indicated they are looking forward to a beautiful life together but things may not be hunky dory ...

that was a beautiful scene....even though maan is stressed out still he doesnt fail to read geet's mind...btw....i wish the baby will be a girl....i think father-daughter bond is a very beautiful thing and i wud love to see maan doting on his daughter...
and i loved how maan talked to the baby....i again wish the MC wont happen...

Talking of Annie and Arjun, i was anyway beginning to think it was a little too hurried, but now i think it was done that way to make Anwesha vulnerable ... so that behna dear could step in and make the best use of the scenario ... 
now we dont know Arjun's past or if he has one at all... there has to be a reason why he has told her he doesnt love her ... this is one track to watch out for ...

i dont think arjun has any past...he is denying his feelings for annie because he is not sure about maan....on one hand his sis is convincing him that maan is a bad guy but his own views r that maan is an honest man...
this AA love story is just the opposite of maan-geet...in maneet relation geet used to refuse maan because of her past even though maan tried to impose his romantic feelings on her...and here although annie has clearly told arjun that she loves him but arjun is in denial mode because of his dilemma regarding maan...

Arjun and Annie ke complications...
NT trying to uksao Annie ... may be support and misguide her despite knowing of Arjuns past making her believe Arjun just needs to come to terms with his feelings, when actually the truth could be he is already married may be ... we dont know... may be dealing with a bad marriage ... if anything NT is back to only up things even more ...

cheers to MSK for doing his research and making sure he wouldn't blame the wrong person for too long ... he is not the one to accuse a person for something without proof and certainly not because he is someones sister .. yes he did suspect him, but when he learnt the guy was in no way responsible he didnt hesitate to tell him the same ...

yes...that was nice that in the same epi MU got cleared...it was not dragged....but here i think has paved the way for maan's downfall...now he will begin to trust arjun...and with NT's return arjun may again turn against maan...
and since maan will no suspect arjun..so he will not keep an eye on arjun anymore and it will be easier for arjun to attack maan if he is intending to do so...

btw, was wondering .. kya Maan aur Arjun kabhi dost ban sakte hai?well Maan is a loner i get it ... lekin in dono main dosti ho jaye na, maza aa jayega ... i would love to see Arjun Singh Rathod actually realising it was all his sisters doing ... when he see's his sister didnt hesitate to mess around and play around with his own feelings for her personal gain ... He will never support wrong, like he has so far, and on learning what his sister is made of he may turn protective towards Anwesha, and may protect her from his own self and his sister and make sure nothing will go wrong ...

i hope so too....arjun will prove to be a gud friend...and maan does need a true friend in his life...

I am all geared up today after the episode .... May be there is a good scope to take the story forward, provided it is planned out and executed well... Lets see where they take us, as the cvs have a way of springing surprises at us at all times ...

the latest FB pic for instance ... has Maan in angelic white, that too a kurta .. OMG ...he is cooking, thats a combo i cant beat ... he better make something Indian for her this time tadka marke ...πŸ˜‰
The family haldi moment was also adorable ... is there going to be chandan sa badan playing tomorrow as the episode airs .. would be lovely if it did, he would admire her ... πŸ˜³

aaj ke liye maine bahut kuch bol dia ... hehe ... 

love,
N

the red parts r my additions...
rickks thumbnail
Originally posted by: muniza75

Hello hello

Me back, did anyone miss me?
Waise toh nahin kya hoga i know....
Sach kaho toh jub se Viji pic laiee hai, mera khushu ka koi tikhana nahin...

Muniza

After all main aapke T& K sister hoon....Mujhe aatha hai aapko khush karna 😊

rickks thumbnail
Same here.....As long as there is a strong story and an even more gripping Screenplay MC ya NO MC i am game.....But like before i want the CV's to keep us intrigued......i want that phase where we said nothing and kept predicting to be proved wrong.....

Originally posted by: --Nargis--

Nihu....I don't Need the MISCARRIAGE...but i do want a BANGING story....however they deliver that...i don't care...i just want a strong storyline!!  I think the miscarriage is one viable way to deliver it...that is all!πŸ˜›

Originally posted by: rickks

After all main aapke T& K sister hoon....Mujhe aatha hai aapko khush karna 😊

Ek shister ko khush karna ataa hai....and this shister ko hamesha
karati phirti ho😭
Edited by mysterygurl1427 - 13 years ago