Frequent Posters

Infinitedreams thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: -honeydew-

kab aur kahan ?
aur what is this new nautanki ðŸ˜‰
mujhe laga nautanki sirf main hoon ...
werent we just talking today about writing stuff and missing it out while chatting with others?
please tell me where ur take is ... i will go read and reply right now !

Take nahin, i have quoted you 2 page back, pur abb dair hogaiee Nihu....

Muniza
--Nargis-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: eminent

HEllo Everyone! 😊
Going to watch episode now...

& Nags...looks like you have a genie!! 😆 Aisey hi achey achey wish kartey raho!!! 😆
GC/Maan in the White shirt & jeans combo is definitely looking great!! Did GEET team finally hire you as Maan's designer & you haven't told us yet?😆

I wish...they just use the ideas .....that's all!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY once again Jes and Viji!! 🥳

EDIT:
Good episode!
Our classy vamp Naintara is back! Brij and Naintara means double the trouble, but it's not something that our Maan can't handle!! I love how Maan is always on top of things!
Waisey I think CVs' did good bringing Arjun in, he's definitely Maan's "takkar type"...But of-course Maan is the hero.

Me too happy to see NT back...we love this VAMP!!!

Like many of you all, I too think Nikunj- the girl that plays Annie really needs to pick it up a notch...I've noticed she does good in acting the negative shades, or even funny and bubbly but when it comes to passion, sadly I don't see any intensity...Anyway keep working on it Nikunj, I'm sure you'll get there...😊

Seriously...CVs should send her to acting school...all i see is the same BLANK expression...much like Abhinav as Dev!!

Maan already connecting and interacting with the baby was really cute.. 😳

There seems to be a lot of speculation on this MC track. Like I said before, CVs' of Geet team foreshadow important issues, so like many of you posted- they won't have Geet saying that dialogue-"don't save me, save the baby" for no reason...So maybe, just maybe MC might be on the cards. I also think this is the reason, why they haven't been showing the "baby bump" on Geet. Since MC track might just be inevitable, logic behind not showing the "baby bump" is to possibly avoid the audience's emotional attachment to the baby.. (it's all psychological) What do you all think?

I personally am in a toss. In the beginning, when they show Geet choosing to keep the baby, I thought, well I don't think that's a good idea. Only because they show Geet being so young and vulnerable. She needs to live her life, and go back to school to show everyone what she's capable of. & the baby is only going to remind her of her bitter past & betrayal...
Well now that she's surpassed all those difficulties, and the biggest thing, having Maan truly accepting the baby and being by her side....I kind of do want the baby to happen...

Sehr...lets be real....how can real life have ever turned out like it did for Geet...how many girls would find a man like Maan??  I agree....in real life a girl in Geet's position should have aborted the baby....and carried on with her life...but this is a serial so anything is possible.  Ok enough of my ranting...

So I'm going to wait and watch. Whatever the CVs' show, I really hope it's logical and good!

Oh yes one more thing...Star website had this quiz out on Maaneet. One of the questions was -who was Maan looking for during the time of Geet's fake marriage?
& the answer to that question was DEV!!! ????😕
I'm confused??? They haven't even revealed this on the show??

I thought he was looking for Vicky..not Dev...no??

Great take Saher....i loved it!!

-honeydew- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
hi Lily .... how are you ?

Originally posted by: lily_k25

peeping in after so many days...
helloo everyone 😳

mysterygurl1427 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Yes Niecy.....so far nothin in this show has an Ekta mark on it thank god....

if it did....this show would have lost its touch in the 4 month it started lolz....

What i love is the fact that our characters are sooo consistent....if a particular character is showed to be intelligent that characteristic will not fade away....whereas in K shows.....the characters start out with many characteristics...and then along the way.....they lose them all🤣

and the first one they lose is the intelligent/smart gene😆😆😆😆

see if this was an ekta show.....maan would have still blamed Arjun....and would have done soo much damage to Arjun....that Ani may have turned on her bro😕

and if this didn't happen....then they would have never shown maan talkin about the real head chef being murdered......ect ect.....

but that MU of Arjun and maan would have stretched like no tomorrow....

hell if this was an ekta show...

geet and Maan would have already broken up 5 times......🤣

Geet would have been that sati savitri types that would support ani....and go against maan.....for arjun lolz...

or geet would have not trusted arjun.....and would have tried to expose him which would go bad and may have turned ani and maan against herself.....

but did this happen no???

even i told this to lavz....if it were an ekta show...we would have had a love triangle between yash...geet...and maan....

after that first MU....geet would have married yash...and then later would have found that she MU maan🤣

then later Yash would divorce geet and let her go to maan.....but then 2 months later yash would come back as a negative character....

ok ok....u get the point...i will shut up now🤣
Edited by mysterygurl1427 - 13 years ago
Infinitedreams thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: eminent

HI guys!!! (everyone that is here!!)

& miss muni darling where are you going????

Bas hota hai sehar, kissi ki baaton ke saher mein Muni chali yahan se...Viji kuch la mujhe khush kurne...

Muniza
rickks thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

What the hell is Manisha doing
rickks thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Muni khush hyua ke nahi
-honeydew- thumbnail
😆its called charan sparsh !!!!😆😆

anyway ... gnite ...bye

Originally posted by: rickks

🤣

What the hell is Manisha doing

-honeydew- thumbnail
and now maasi .... i agree .. but i have to go now ... gnite ...

Originally posted by: mysterygurl1427

Yes Niecy.....so far nothin in this show has an Ekta mark on it thank god....

if it did....this show would have lost its touch in the 4 month it started lolz....

What i love is the fact that our characters are sooo consistent....if a particular character is showed to be intelligent that characteristic will not fade away....whereas in K shows.....the characters start out with many characteristics...and then along the way.....they lose them all🤣

and the first one they lose is the intelligent/smart gene😆

see if this was an ekta show.....maan would have still blamed Arjun....and would have done soo much damage to Arjun....that Ani may have turned on her bro😕

and if this didn't happen....then they would have never shown maan talkin about the real head chef being murdered......ect ect.....

but that MU of Arjun and maan would have stretched like no tomorrow....

hell if this was an ekta show...

geet and Maan would have already broken up 5 times......🤣

Geet would have been that sati savitri types that would support ani....and go against maan.....for arjun lolz...

or geet would have not trusted arjun.....and would have tried to expose him which would go bad and may have turned ani and maan against herself.....

but did this happen no???

even i told this to lavz....if it were an ekta show...we would have had a love triangle between yash...geet...and maan....

after that first MU....geet would have married yash...and then later would have found that she MU maan🤣

then later Yash would divorce geet and let her go to maan.....but then 2 months later yash would come back as a negative character....

ok ok....u get the point...i will shut up now🤣

mysterygurl1427 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: muniza75

Yehi acha nahin lagta hai mujhe idiots ke baare mein, woh bohut ignore kurte hain, bas appas mein baat kurte hain...I am going guys....

Main ne reply kiya Nihu aur TInku ko, dono ne ignore kiya, abb kya faida iss thread pur aane ka, main chali....

Muniza

oyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Tinky di......yeh saab nahin karne ka hamri saath....samjhay kya bolti???

Come back di😃