3 IDIOTS - Heads ya Tails...He Loves Me..or NOT?? - Page 3

Posted: 13 years ago
Koi yaha ata nahin kabhi kabhi
Originally posted by -RushTrip-

hey preeto!

wassup?

me good jab tak aise hi Den pe nahin gayi i read there post yaar why  wahan koi ro raha saying something realy bad happening confirmed news
i am very confused yaar

where r u niecy??? u cannot give ghost appearances ok!!! lolz

Just thought of Penning my Thoughts
I feel that the marriage will take place...
after the pheras, the Gunshot takes place...that means shaadi over na.....Complete hothe hi Drama starts........Brij will do the necessary Damage i wouldn't say ki its definitely gonna be a Gunshot but Brij will play his game and Get will end up being his Victim.....I dont think they would Kill GEET kyuki this is her story...But i strongly feel that there is gonna be a MC.......kyuki thats the worst that can happen to her......

Plus remember the Promise Geet took from Maan ki "Babaji na kare, agar phir se aaisa kuch hua toh aap vada kijiye meri nahi....humare bache ko bachange..."...I felt usi din se yeh ek hint hai hum sab audience ke liye ki MC hone ka chances hai, phir se....But Maan bache ko nahi bachayega, it will be Geet who will be saved kyuki logically 4 mahine ke bache ko nahi bacha payenge....aur agar Goli lag jaathi hai(Assume karo)....toh Internal Bleeding bohat hogi, Baby ko bacha nahi payenge....Plus if they show MC once again it also is a closure to last Friday/Sat wala MC
๐Ÿ˜Š I dont think any MU hogi,this time but this may be the ultimate test of their Love....

Plus logically and technically if they are gonna show a Full term pregancy followed by delivery and stuff its not easy...Unhe 3-4 saal ka leap lena padega......and i dont think they are gonna take a leap....Show bilkul kharab ho jaayega๐Ÿ˜•

These are just my intuition.....i could be wrong but i like the fact that we are are assuming all the various possibilities ,this is one thing about the CV's i  admire, they have the unpredictability factor still (Even if at times it goes Gayab)

The entire thing is a written taking into consideration the promo, Brij's Dialogue yesterday and my instincts and the huge number of talks me and my HUMKHAYALI-Nags had (Oye Nags kuch Miss kiya toh add kar dena๐Ÿ˜†)
Hello Idiotzzzz

How are you all?
Whats going on?

Muniza

Me Taking this opportunity to Salute the Creators,for giving us such BRILLIANT and AUTHENTIC characters...But taking into terms the various shades and layers that underwent into creating the character of MAAN SINGH KHURANA,
Special mention and salutations to NISSAR PARVEZ for the vision he had in mind when creating MSK, GC has and is doing a wonderful Job inspite of having his share of flaws but had it not been for Nissar we would never have had MSK the way he is......the character sketched is so amazingly beautiful that you look at it in AWE....eg in yesterday's episode the way he connects the action he saw to the name Brij when Geet mentioned it totally floored me....I was awestruck for a few sec....Today the way he managed each and every aspect of the whole security and alerting one and all researching on every aspect that may harm Geet held me captivated.....i knew that MSK has always been sharp, shrewd and Intelligent yet the way it was shown yesterday totally blew me off.......

Hats of Nissar Parvez....You Rockk Dude ๐Ÿ‘

Viji after reading ur penned thoughts....all i can say is....if we can get the angry young man, intense passionate maan back after the MC....hell BRING IT ON....and to the rest of ur brainstorming...

i guess wait and watch ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜‰....

and last but not the least.....maan in white kurta๐Ÿ˜

I have posted my take on page 1............please read and tell me what you think??
Originally posted by killerkinrul

me good jab tak aise hi Den pe nahin gayi i read there post yaar why  wahan koi ro raha saying something realy bad happening confirmed news
i am very confused yaar

Preeto...go read my take...i have written on this...
Originally posted by rickks

Just thought of Penning my Thoughts
I feel that the marriage will take place...
after the pheras, the Gunshot takes place...that means shaadi over na.....Complete hothe hi Drama starts........Brij will do the necessary Damage i wouldn't say ki its definitely gonna be a Gunshot but Brij will play his game and Get will end up being his Victim.....I dont think they would Kill GEET kyuki this is her story...But i strongly feel that there is gonna be a MC.......kyuki thats the worst that can happen to her......

Plus remember the Promise Geet took from Maan ki "Babaji na kare, agar phir se aaisa kuch hua toh aap vada kijiye meri nahi....humare bache ko bachange..."...I felt usi din se yeh ek hint hai hum sab audience ke liye ki MC hone ka chances hai, phir se....But Maan bache ko nahi bachayega, it will be Geet who will be saved kyuki logically 4 mahine ke bache ko nahi bacha payenge....aur agar Goli lag jaathi hai(Assume karo)....toh Internal Bleeding bohat hogi, Baby ko bacha nahi payenge....Plus if they show MC once again it also is a closure to last Friday/Sat wala MC
๐Ÿ˜Š I dont think any MU hogi,this time but this may be the ultimate test of their Love....

Plus logically and technically if they are gonna show a Full term pregancy followed by delivery and stuff its not easy...Unhe 3-4 saal ka leap lena padega......and i dont think they are gonna take a leap....Show bilkul kharab ho jaayega๐Ÿ˜•

These are just my intuition.....i could be wrong but i like the fact that we are are assuming all the various possibilities ,this is one thing about the CV's i  admire, they have the unpredictability factor still (Even if at times it goes Gayab)

The entire thing is a written taking into consideration the promo, Brij's Dialogue yesterday and my instincts and the huge number of talks me and my HUMKHAYALI-Nags had (Oye Nags kuch Miss kiya toh add kar dena๐Ÿ˜†)

VIJJJJJJJJJJJUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU....where were you??๐Ÿ˜ก