Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

3 IDIOTS - Heads ya Tails...He Loves Me..or NOT?? - Page 2

Silentsoul thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Nags you were right......now somthing is inevitable....got enough strong hint from SBS and SBB.....and today episode...is more clear.....jo dikhya hai vo nahi hoga......
SBS...maan aur geet main koi aane vala hai......

geet ka taveej ya to ttone vala hai.......ya vo shaadi ke deen use utarane vali hai......
Edited by kuls11 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rickks thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Hey Guys i did not write anything yesterday...But i penned down what i felt after seeing the repeat for the 4th time......πŸ˜†

* Mujhe Episode acha laga....Full on Bindaas Masti tha...Logic na doondo meri jaan...kyuki Aaj kal Logic Amnesia hua hai CV's ko anyways Chaddo

* Loved the Girls Pink Party was more fun than the Guys Bachelor party...Par kya karein Girls will be girls, sab se hatke aur Humse compete karna mushkil hi nahi na mumkeen hai (WOMEN RULES)

Geet team seems to have indeed spent quite a bit of money for the Sangeet/Marriage but something seems to be really missing.....Not able to pinpoint what it is...but should have been more magical😊

*Ani-Arjun Part was awesome...Very Promising...I still feel ki if they were gonna concentrate on Ani-Arjun so much then they should have roped in a Better Actress...But if they intend to continue with Nikunj the director better start working on her expressions and the way to emote it😊Coz in these sectors she lacks big time...

The way Dadi was saying ki aap log aaise tayyar hojaye ki Ladko ke Hosh Ud Jaaye i thought kuch Dhamakedaar hone waala hai, but did not know Designer Chudidar was their Idea of transformationπŸ˜• Article said Shiela Ki Jawani would have Geet and Maan in western outfits ???Kya HuaπŸ˜• 😲

I liked Ani today (Character wise she is totally a wonderful work of Fiction),She is 18, unlike Geet she is impulsive and confident...I liked that they showed Geet being 18 and Ani being 18 poles apart.....and this comes from her upbringing...Get gets whats she wanted....Who knows we may get another scene altogether tomorrow when Arjun has something totally different to offer....
*Totally loving the "SAJNAAVE" BGS core pictured on Ani-Arjun....

Dadi is surely the rock star of this show...I am confused as to is it the Girls ya is it Dadi who belongs to this era/generation πŸ˜† The Stars of the episode were undoubtedly Dadi and Sheila....Loved Anju Mahendra and Sayantani Gosh😊

Okay now some Analysis on Sheila Ki Jawani....
Being a choreographer, i felt the steps given to Sayantani were really Sleek, Simple and Groovy....Sheila ki Jawani is one number which has been overdone on TELEVISION be it stage shows, Award Functions or even other serials.....But what was shown in GHSP was way Different....it was fun to watch.
But the transitions and Effects they used, making it look like a VM could have been avoided.....The smoke effect could have been more subtle....
I enjoyed watching the SBS shoot and the UMT Video of Maan's Bachelor Party when compared to the video shown in GHSP....
Just because the camera angles were way better in these shows when compared to the EPISODE......For instance  check this Video 😊
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zou5ulm79bs
The camera works in the first 15 sec is Awesome why??? Because The expressions Maan gives is noticeable here, its not too Zoomed in ya Zoomed out but in the actual Episode one has to strain to see that smirk of his....(Which is strikingly Sexy)
Another thing i did not like one bit was the Interruption from Geet....which parted the song in to two....They should not have bought in the MAANEET+The Boys ka convo in b/w...I dont think that was necessary at all....
Given a chance this is what i would have done (Preferred to be shown)
Till the part Geet came would not be changed......but given a chance i would have have showed inter cuts of Geet/Ani/Pinky and Taasha....one doing her eye makeup, one using the Blush, one using the Gloss,One blow drying etc.....Cut to their entry into the Party hall....and thats when Geet sees Maan and Sheila in that Pose.....Maan not realizing Geet and the Girls are here.....(Pls keep in Mind the Song is still continuing and not stopped or cut) and then Geet comes and pokes Maan(Her usual way of Calling him....and then the Part where Maan manaoify here and continued to the Dance...In short the
Gatecrashing could have been better...There could be more Fireworks...But baahut hi blant tha Me dissapointed Big time
Geet could then tell ki she was angry but she enjoyed being here....etc etc...Gaane ko cut nahi karna chahiye tha.....That kills the essence of the song and execution goes for a TOSS.....

In 1 Day haldi,mehendi sab hogaπŸ˜•....Ya is it gonna be a 1 hour special tomorrow😳

Loads of Love Viji
Edited by rickks - 13 years ago
eminent thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
HEllo Everyone! 😊
Going to watch episode now...

& Nags...looks like you have a genie!! πŸ˜† Aisey hi achey achey wish kartey raho!!! πŸ˜†
GC/Maan in the White shirt & jeans combo is definitely looking great!! Did GEET team finally hire you as Maan's designer & you haven't told us yet?πŸ˜†

HAPPY BIRTHDAY once again Jes and Viji!! πŸ₯³

EDIT:
Good episode!
Our classy vamp Naintara is back! Brij and Naintara means double the trouble, but it's not something that our Maan can't handle!! I love how Maan is always on top of things!
Waisey I think CVs' did good bringing Arjun in, he's definitely Maan's "takkar type"...But of-course Maan is the hero.

Like many of you all, I too think Nikunj- the girl that plays Annie really needs to pick it up a notch...I've noticed she does good in acting the negative shades, or even funny and bubbly but when it comes to passion, sadly I don't see any intensity...Anyway keep working on it Nikunj, I'm sure you'll get there...😊

Maan already connecting and interacting with the baby was really cute.. 😳

There seems to be a lot of speculation on this MC track. Like I said before, CVs' of Geet team foreshadow important issues, so like many of you posted- they won't have Geet saying that dialogue-"don't save me, save the baby" for no reason...So maybe, just maybe MC might be on the cards. I also think this is the reason, why they haven't been showing the "baby bump" on Geet. Since MC track might just be inevitable, logic behind not showing the "baby bump" is to possibly avoid the audience's emotional attachment to the baby.. (it's all psychological) What do you all think?

I personally am in a toss. In the beginning, when they show Geet choosing to keep the baby, I thought, well I don't think that's a good idea. Only because they show Geet being so young and vulnerable. She needs to live her life, and go back to school to show everyone what she's capable of. & the baby is only going to remind her of her bitter past & betrayal...
Well now that she's surpassed all those difficulties, and the biggest thing, having Maan truly accepting the baby and being by her side....I kind of do want the baby to happen...

So I'm going to wait and watch. Whatever the CVs' show, I really hope it's logical and good!

Oh yes one more thing...Star website had this quiz out on Maaneet. One of the questions was -who was Maan looking for during the time of Geet's fake marriage?
& the answer to that question was DEV!!! ????πŸ˜•
I'm confused??? They haven't even revealed this on the show??

Edited by eminent - 13 years ago
preetgurti thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Hello Lily
did u watched the episode?
preetgurti thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: kuls11

Nags you were right......now somthing is inevitable....got enough strong hint from SBS and SBB.....and today episode...is more clear.....jo dikhya hai vo nahi hoga......
SBS...maan aur geet main koi aane vala hai......

geet ka taveej ya to ttone vala hai.......ya vo shaadi ke deen use utarane vali hai......

hey kul what u think kya honewala hai
btw did u watch the episode today i ador and    loved Maneet wowwww waise i always love them but today they both were extra spl

Edited by killerkinrul - 13 years ago
-honeydew- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
guys i updated my take on page one .. do read
preetgurti thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: --Nargis--

Looks like I am getting another WISH....Maan in a White KURTA and Jeans!!😍

Nags jeans nahin white pajama hai 😊😊
mysterygurl1427 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
today's episode was damn good.....and interesting.....just the right ingredients to make a good episode...

cute....suspense.....arguments.....broken heart.....of course our maaneet....and of course NT......

but i love MSK......his character is soooooooo flipping good........love it love it......sooo consistent....smart intelligent.......and very phast phast.....

happy b-day Jes and Viji.....πŸ₯³

but today's episode was damn brilliant....lookin forward for more😳

two out house scenes which were amazing....

intense and a fearful maan....confused geet

second one.....hot.....naughty maan....with sweet bubbly cute geet😳😳😳

😍
Edited by mysterygurl1427 - 13 years ago
mysterygurl1427 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
aray itna acha episode.....aur koi hai bhi nahin yaha pe??
why?????

-RushTrip- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Happy birthday to you..Jessy..

Happy birthday to you Viji

happy birthday happy birthday happy birthday to you both

God Bless!