Gunahon Ka Devta

India-Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta
Gunahon Ka Devta

12thjan WU rv rampaging & a shocker (Page 6)

talkie14 IF-Rockerz
talkie14
talkie14

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 9:27am | IP Logged
Hi dreamy... Rv has stooped lower than a snake's tail..I hate him & bhootni more..Shez the one who bought him in,otherwise he would have been suspended & been sitting at home now..She is the one who started all this..Foolish woman..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

_nandiniice _girl

chatterbox IF-Sizzlerz
chatterbox
chatterbox

dreamy i kind of missed that dialogue

i had to get up to fill water.

and i missed some dialogues. anyone pls fill it now

i hv to go now  c u tomm
-Prashu- IF-Sizzlerz
-Prashu-
-Prashu-

Originally posted by Dreamygal301

Hiya Prash and LaxmiSmile

Prashu missed you today at my thread.

@ Laxmi and Prash - did you not think RV has gone beyond some boundary?...he totally has lost it. And that makes me worry because nothing will be beyond his limit now.
Can someone tell me exactly what he said to Shikha?..it sounded rude something about her jawani....ConfusedOuch.
Aww..missed u too..

He was already going off his limits....AngryAngryAngryAngry
-Prashu- IF-Sizzlerz
-Prashu-
-Prashu-

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 9:29am | IP Logged
Okay ill say those dialogues..

_nandini Goldie
_nandini
_nandini

If Arpi is dead thn the show's trp wud drown completely. The CV's cant be such big fools to play with all our emotions nad their trps Angry She has to be alive. I feel so tht Avi wud not let her die so easily. The moment his tear drops wud fall on her face, she wud revive back. Poor girl, she's been sustaining without water n food for so long Cry One Jaadu ki Jhappi from Avi n she'l be fineEmbarrassed Embarrassed Hope so !! Keeping ma fingers crossed till tmro.

But one thing is for sure. Tomorrow we get to see some cute romantic moments for sure Embarrassed Okay all i shall leave for my dinner now. Catch u all later. Lets hope for the best. But Laxmi ur right. Too much of emotional atyachar on us by the cvs.Angry

Take care All
Byee Hug

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ice _girltalkie14-Prashu-yoga23priya

chista Goldie
chista
chista

@dreamy 
i ll wait  for  your nice & cute prediction  &  i m sure it ll be  trueWink
Dreamygal301 IF-Sizzlerz
Dreamygal301
Dreamygal301

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 9:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by laxmi73

Hi dreamy... Rv has stooped lower than a snake's tail..I hate him & bhootni more..Shez the one who bought him in,otherwise he would have been suspended & been sitting at home now..She is the one who started all this..Foolish woman..

the only place for him now is a mental hospital!

and he calls avdesh bhaiyyaji as well.. I wonder if he realised it?...just by saying it he is also showing Avdesh is above him!!!.....he told the goons when they are being herded to the car that tomorrow their father will be caught!!AngryAngry...he will eat his words.

The way he kicked that vase over in Avita room and then the picture!!DeadDead

Bhootni is truly regretting her mistake, soon she will be wishing she was dying because RV is mad and therefore nothing she will do will touch him!...Tonight he scared her by saying he will open his mouth.....I really think he has some proof about her involvement ebcause when bhootni said Avdesh will beleive me, RV smiled evilly.....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ice _girl

talkie14 IF-Rockerz
talkie14
talkie14

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 9:31am | IP Logged
Gotta go girls catch u all tomm...This was too much to digest!!

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index