Gunahon Ka Devta

India-Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta
Gunahon Ka Devta

12thjan WU rv rampaging & a shocker (Page 5)

-Prashu- IF-Sizzlerz
-Prashu-
-Prashu-

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 9:20am | IP Logged
Hiiieee Laxmi....

chista Goldie
chista
chista

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 9:22am | IP Logged
oh god  this serial is full of tension
in  jungle 1  avis fait  &  in jungle 2 arpis faitCry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_nandini

Dreamygal301 IF-Sizzlerz
Dreamygal301
Dreamygal301

Everyone, Arpita isn't dead. She has just fainted...lack of food and water and the torture as well!

Tomorrow we will see Avdesh trying to revive her or she opens her eyes because her husband wants her to - we know she is obedient to his every wish, she could never refuse him. Even if she was dying, if Avdesh asks her to hold on she will!!!.....That is the power of their love.

Tomorrow we will see them trying to find some shelter, maybe even come across that village...avdesh will go out and get some medicines (does he carry a wallet?Big smile)....then some tender scenes...Avdesh will tell her how she sacred him...she will hug him and say not even bhagban can separate them!SmileThumbs Up

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

chistaice _girltalkie14-Prashu-yoga23priya

talkie14 IF-Rockerz
talkie14
talkie14

Hiiiiiiiiiiiiii girls..What we expected and what we got??? I am really irritated &  angry at the writers I am sure they are major sadists...

ice _girl

-Prashu- IF-Sizzlerz
-Prashu-
-Prashu-

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 9:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dreamygal301

Everyone, Arpita isn't dead. She has just fainted...lack of food and water and the torture as well!

Tomorrow we will see Avdesh trying to revive her or she opens her eyes because her husband wants her to - we know she is obedient to his every wish, she could never refuse him. Even if she was dying, if Avdesh asks her to hold on she will!!!.....That is the power of their love.

Tomorrow we will see them trying to find some shelter, maybe even come across that village...avdesh will go out and get some medicines (does he carry a wallet?Big smile)....then some tender scenes...Avdesh will tell her how she sacred him...she will hug him and say not even bhagban can separate them!SmileThumbs Up
Dreamy...

some ghee and sugar for you.....fr telling this..
I hope it happensSmile

ice _girl

Dreamygal301 IF-Sizzlerz
Dreamygal301
Dreamygal301

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 9:24am | IP Logged
Hiya Prash and LaxmiSmile

Prashu missed you today at my thread.

@ Laxmi and Prash - did you not think RV has gone beyond some boundary?...he totally has lost it. And that makes me worry because nothing will be beyond his limit now.
Can someone tell me exactly what he said to Shikha?..it sounded rude something about her jawani....ConfusedOuch.

ice _girl

chatterbox IF-Sizzlerz
chatterbox
chatterbox

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 9:24am | IP Logged
ya i also think she is not dead

she has just fainted. but abt goons i m not sure.. two in jail two assumed dead and the rest of the guys also in lock up and 24hrs given only

best part was tadaaak  slap

anyways i think i wud get off now

catch u tomm

arpi is not dead
Dreamygal301 IF-Sizzlerz
Dreamygal301
Dreamygal301

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 9:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by prash_t

Originally posted by Dreamygal301

Dreamy...

some ghee and sugar for you.....fr telling this..
I hope it happensSmile

Fingers crossed...Big smile

but nothing has happened to Arpita beyond what she has just been through...avdesh now needs to be her husband and give her some love....help her feed, take care of her, brush her hair...help her showerEmbarrassedBig smile.....Everything that is needed until she gets back on her feet!

Then we will see a new Arpita, one strong and hand in hand with her husband....these two will be invincible and unbreakable!!....ClapClap

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ice _girltalkie14-Prashu-chatterbox

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index