Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

#*Devil's Den*# - Tujhe Dhoondtha Hoon Main.. :'( (Page 93)

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 2:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by JaveriaM

Hola HugHugHug

@Jyo: with regards to a part of ur riddle.......i believe geet will find a skeleton in the attic and its gonna be a female skeleton belonging to none other than sammy aunty Wink and the murderer is none other than vicky babu LOL Howz dat? ROFL

Edit: since i havent caught up at the last 90 pgs but jyo just mentioned hero sitting in jail 2 posts above.......mayb it was maan after all who killed sammy.....even better ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL
ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLWell I m sure GCMs will b happy to see the skeleton of Sam which will mean she cannot come in the presentROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

49erFanSecretKhabri420

JaveriaM IF-Dazzler
JaveriaM
JaveriaM

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 2:12pm | IP Logged
@sigma: ROFLROFLROFLROFL i'd love to see maanisha feeling msk up......gosh msk's expressions will be a sure treat ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

jyoti0649erFanSigma

polly23 IF-Dazzler
polly23
polly23

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 2:12pm | IP Logged
Hello Devils

I liked todays epi 
  • Maan Stalker King is now Stalking  his Brij's Background but Bad luck he did  not find his BrijOuchROFL yesterday  i thought  our waiting for Brij-Maan Face to Face come to end. But Alas Brij is playing hide and seek with his Maan EmbarrassedROFLROFL
  • Maan coming to Geet's room and almost slip about Brij but assures her that he won't even let air to hurt herEmbarrassedLOLROFL
  • Romeo and Adi are getting more screen space  which is better than NES
  • My favorite scene for today is Geet first time thinking baby being a Girl or boyEmbarrassed. liked why she wanted  the boy fist and then girl, Finally she decided it should be girl which gives audience a signal that the baby might be a girl Day Dreaming
  •  Then Maan coming and the way he sat on the bad i loved it and started to guessing what she was guessing was good. then he said he also thought about baby being gild and boy and Chance pe dance try to be naughty but Geet did not let him bechara ROFL
  • Maan saying Bye to baby made me melt today Embarrassed
  • Last scene yes Naintara is backEvil Smile and m sure Nt does not know that Arjun is also falling for NES.  but lets see what happen.
  • Now that Nt is back What will she do on Maaneet Saddi also makes us curious Tongue
Confused: I m confused about when Romeo in the morning said NT is out of India, then how come she is here in the same day  and Immigrant office did not inform them about NT is back in IndiaConfused

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

jyoti0649erFanSigmaTheRowdiest

jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 2:13pm | IP Logged
@All:Chk PG91 for Milan story...Zee has posted itLOL,..but the story is not fully right in wikiOuch..I saw the film some 5 times and hv a different visionLOLLOL

polly2349erFanSigma

JaveriaM IF-Dazzler
JaveriaM
JaveriaM

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 2:13pm | IP Logged
@Jyo: ROFLROFLROFL the skeleton means sammy remains history and the past can come out thus no longer a mystery......gcm bhi khush or hum bhi ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

polly23jyoti0649erFanSigma

BgblZoolander69 IF-Rockerz
BgblZoolander69
BgblZoolander69

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 2:15pm | IP Logged
Panche - no i'll never like her...she is poor? that's no excuse for poor acting abilities....maybe doing something that does not require work in the entertainment industry is more suitable for her. ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL

Pram - if u call me teachers pet again i will not spare u! Angry

my doc is such an a$$ he did not come in to work cuz of snow...now i have to suffer. Angry

jyoti06ppanache49erFanSigma

Sigma IF-Sizzlerz
Sigma
Sigma

hey Javs Hug

@ Ann Ermm I can demote you to then Tongue 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jyoti06

jyoti06
jyoti06

@Polly:Wonderful takeClap..mayb NT was out of India all this while and just arrived that day onlyErmm...earlier also we all were wondering whats the purpose of MSK-Brij scene and next day we got our answers when MSK recollects that the person was Brij...so mayb NT's presense in the country will b justified in the next episodeEmbarrassed

polly2349erFanSigma

Go to top