Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: 49erFan

@ZEe, he does hoo haa from jail and that too shirtless then all will be fine with it! 😆

I don't think this will be realistic in jail, it will look more hilarious than hot 😆
shali thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
@Anwesha... ...in this case be proud....your beti is doing a fab. job with her MV...and you know were she is and what she is talking about.....you have full control😉😆.....
BgblZoolander69 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Zee - i sent u PM earlier today.

@All I think the milan track is good...it sounds interesting and as long as they execute the track well it'll be good.

Sigma thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
@ Anwesha 🤗 I did try to tell her once at fb she shouldn't be staying that late up studying, it's not good for her as she needs to rest and make sure she gets a good nights sleep

hey goose and geeks 🤗

goose i'm bored can we play the pics game, i love it as i'm soo crap at it 😆
Geekgod thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@Shaboo...Hi there

"Should they dip NE in choclate, drizzle caramel sauce on top of her, lay her between a slit banana, top her with chocolate,cocunut and sithaphal icecream , top her up with M&Ms add atop  the whole thing  whipped cream and cherry...I still can't stand the sight of her"

You'd understand what that does to me....if you knew how much I love myself a good Banana split😭
Anwesha_02 thumbnail
@Parm Thank you little Cousin🤗She needs someone hehe..

@shali thanks for the compliment..Yep you are right I have control but still she will be out of I-F after marriage😈
Geekgod thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@Sigma....hooyaaaaaaaaa...sorry, was about to hug it out with you...but remembered Maansa just in the nick of time😆

@Anwesha....are you Ashu's mom.Call me Geeks🤗 
Edited by Geekgod - 13 years ago
md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: temorocks

@Arpi: I don't think people will like Maan going to jail, iseliye I was saying to u all about Bidaai and u r not getting the hint, lolzzzzz.....

When Ranvir went to jail, people were extremely frustrated, I am pakka sure Star One will get non stop complains about it..........

I never watched Bidai so have no idea what happened in it
GHSP is different than regular soap and I sincerely hope it stays like this and does not take ekta maata route.  I do not like too much rona dhoona and negativity taking over all the time.
BgblZoolander69 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: ShabooKiDeewani

Ann.... It's reverse psychology....🤣

Geet on FB wants all of us to love and accept Arjun and Annie.....🤣 even though everyone says that they hate them....so, let's start loving them so much and may be she will be out of the show like meera 🤣

Geet admin likes to dream! 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣
Anwesha_02 thumbnail
@Geeks cool..Yep I am ashu's Mom hehe

@All Gonna call it a day, need to make complete some tasks..Good Bye..Sorry for the short appearances..Just too busy with life hehe..