Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

#*Devil's Den*# - Tujhe Dhoondtha Hoon Main.. :'( (Page 30)

Cute_Ash IF-Stunnerz
Cute_Ash
Cute_Ash

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 10:43am | IP Logged
@All Done my Take on Pg 1

Here for all da Lajji Phools

UGHHH MSK&Err-Jun BDs:They were ruining scenes..tried to ignore it but culdn;t..I knw dis BD ka pichwada too wellLOLOuch

MSK's CID Dimaag:Loving how he is using his brains abt Brij..this is wen I enjoy it wen two shateer dimaags collideEvil Smile

MSK&Err-Jun's Face Off: Me was waiting for this Forever..Big smileWill not blame Maan bcoz if I was in MSK's place I wuld hav done the same..Err-jun was standing Chup Chapp..Cmon dude give ur defence..NE was standing there like a statue..why don't u use her BDOuchatleast we don;t hav to see da Face..

NES's Heartbreak: ahhhh Thankuu Err-Jun..wasn't able to enjoy the scene since Madam Stone Faced was just standing theree

Baba Adam Zamana's Hug: Its the same always Maan's chin touching her head..Why do they always do head hugs..I knw his beard will itch DD but we need to get variety wid hugss..but loved the comforting hugs, liked da 2nd one betterEmbarrassed

I'll be ur knight in shining armour forever:LOved those dialoguess DhillonBig smile but no jhappis or pappis coz its bad habit of da team..One day we praise them, next day they are in air and they mess up stuff..Ouch

MSK is Not Kanjoos but Clever: LMAO ppl shuld learn from him..he has used his office colleagues for security purposes, decorating purposes..Free Mein..They get paid only for office work..lol..

Head Chef's Mudder: Lol sorry can't help it wid da aksentROFLLoved it how MSK said Chupke se I knw you are not involved wid this..he didn't even hav to apologiseLOL

Gith's Bacha Planning:ROFLROFLKurri cracks me up..shoo adorablee..The consequences of baby boy or a baby galLOL

Baby Maan Vs Baby Geet: lol these two's bickeringss are soo cute lol just lyk chota bachassLOLloved the way he was settling himself on the bed..Embarrassed
I always love Baby TalkssEmbarrassed

NT is BackCool:Karishma Mished you WBHug..NT gonna live for 1000 years..Me was just thinking abt NT wen I saw da promo of 7 khoon maaf where the last line cums: "I'll drink ur blood" NT was in ma mind wen I saw thtLOLbtw NT don;t get too happy coz u don;t knw ur so called Bhai has bcum a majnu for NES which is a disaster..I Pheel it for you Khurana Khaandana's Kurris Snatching Your Loved Oness...Gith Snatched your Dev first then she snatched your beloved Maan Veerji then daadi & now NES is snatching ur Bhai too..This khurana khaandaan behind you haath dho ke..AngryYou will just end up singing
"Lonelyyy I am sooo Lonely I have Nobody"

@CVz BDs are ruining scenes but I guess it was celebration tym wid DD's Bday so maaf kiyaBig smileLOved the episode had all the elements..Romantic,Cute,Action,Suspense,Fear..Big smilebut wait a flaw how the heck does brij knw MSK has recognised him..ErmmThen I hope MSK is informed abt NT's entry back in India as Romeo said the immigration officer will do so, don't mess tht upAngry

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

preeti..anjalireddyy84veil_of_rosesGeekgodjyoti06MishtyShona49erFanshaliTheRowdiestTaiyo

-Divine- IF-Rockerz
-Divine-
-Divine-

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 10:43am | IP Logged
hi all......................

arre yaaro chill maaro...................

bekaar main itna tension kahe ko lete hooooooooo

jo hoga tab dekhi jaayegi

CV's are not fools to  play anything horrendous to their leads............................

@jaya....

u r so right abt the hug style
whenever i see MSK hugging like that
...am like bechara gardhan akad jaati hogi...............LOL

Edited by gooseberry - 12 January 2011 at 10:44am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

preeti..anjalireddyy84Geekgodjyoti06BheegiBasantiTaiyo

liv2laugh IF-Sizzlerz
liv2laugh
liv2laugh

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 10:44am | IP Logged
@ All

Jhan returns to find that den has flooded Shocked Shocked Shocked and Jhan does not know how to swim Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked......a kya hoga Jhan ka Shocked Shocked Shocked

Luckily Jhan's trusted friend Daaku rescues her by pulling her into the boat with the help of Pooja. Hug

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

OK I did not watch bidaai and hence have no idea what happened there. Confused

preeti..anjalireddyy84veil_of_rosesGeekgodjyoti06Taiyo

SecretKhabri420 IF-Addictz
SecretKhabri420
SecretKhabri420

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 10:44am | IP Logged
I am going off, u enjoy ur khushiya and I will be with my gham CryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCry

Bohot jald tum logo ko bata chalega ke I was right........

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

anjalireddyy84-RD-liv2laugh

cacoethes IF-Rockerz
cacoethes
cacoethes

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 10:45am | IP Logged
i suggest everyone to do a round of Kapalbhati  YOGA is the thing for stress relief  i just came here to say this coz i can see everyone venting it out on FB

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

preeti..noe23veil_of_roses-Unwritten-MarshP-Divine-Geekgodmi7chimesjyoti06Meetu_AnuSoapoperasrfunliv2laughTaiyo

Cute_Ash IF-Stunnerz
Cute_Ash
Cute_Ash

@Preethi aww Thankyuu SweetsHug

@All B-byeee I don't know how to swim in thiss flooded den right noww..

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

preeti..anjalireddyy84Geekgodjyoti06liv2laugh

liv2laugh IF-Sizzlerz
liv2laugh
liv2laugh

@ Zee

Hug tere tension lene se kya hoga. Chill maar and trust in the GCMs Evil Smile.

preeti..anjalireddyy84-RD-Geekgodjyoti06Taiyo

Geekgod IF-Rockerz
Geekgod
Geekgod

Somebody give Foomeo and Fooliet a litre of Poison...so their meteor struck romance can be overAngry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

preeti..liv2laugh

Go to top