Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

#*Devil's Den*# - Tujhe Dhoondtha Hoon Main.. :'( (Page 29)

mi7chimes IF-Rockerz
mi7chimes
mi7chimes

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 10:41am | IP Logged
Ress is super annoyed.. off for dinner.. but for a change not with t epi.. but herself!! Stern Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

preeti..Taiyo

preeti.. Groupbie
preeti..
preeti..

@ash
LOL... i guess so..everyone is busyCryLOL
btw, i love ur siggies and VM's.. thy r lovelyBig smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Taiyo

Taiyo IF-Stunnerz
Taiyo
Taiyo

Jovial Dale: HugHugHug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

preeti..BheegiBasanti

BgblZoolander69 IF-Rockerz
BgblZoolander69
BgblZoolander69

Maan is dying. ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL

That is Zee's fear.
ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL 

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

preeti..anjalireddyy84veil_of_roses-Unwritten-Sigmaliv2laughSoapoperasrfunTaiyo

Taiyo IF-Stunnerz
Taiyo
Taiyo

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 10:42am | IP Logged
Baby gone Zee? Either you tell or just keep crying without posting a word. LOLLOLLOL

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

preeti..noe23anjalireddyy84-RD--Unwritten-cacoethesSigmaliv2laugh

Sigma IF-Sizzlerz
Sigma
Sigma

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 10:43am | IP Logged
hey Rhea Hug how did the exams go, are you all finished now?

@ arwen i can't wait to see that scene then, NOT LOL

I just saw the scene where she is surprised to know Geet has a bro and it reminded when I was shocked to find out her and MSK having a NES LOL

I'm back to the episode, I hope these tears stop for whatever reason they started flowing

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

preeti..anjalireddyy84-Unwritten-liv2laughTaiyo

Cute_Ash IF-Stunnerz
Cute_Ash
Cute_Ash

@All Done my Take on Pg 1

Here for all da Lajji Phools

UGHHH MSK&Err-Jun BDs:They were ruining scenes..tried to ignore it but culdn;t..I knw dis BD ka pichwada too wellLOLOuch

MSK's CID Dimaag:Loving how he is using his brains abt Brij..this is wen I enjoy it wen two shateer dimaags collideEvil Smile

MSK&Err-Jun's Face Off: Me was waiting for this Forever..Big smileWill not blame Maan bcoz if I was in MSK's place I wuld hav done the same..Err-jun was standing Chup Chapp..Cmon dude give ur defence..NE was standing there like a statue..why don't u use her BDOuchatleast we don;t hav to see da Face..

NES's Heartbreak: ahhhh Thankuu Err-Jun..wasn't able to enjoy the scene since Madam Stone Faced was just standing theree

Baba Adam Zamana's Hug: Its the same always Maan's chin touching her head..Why do they always do head hugs..I knw his beard will itch DD but we need to get variety wid hugss..but loved the comforting hugs, liked da 2nd one betterEmbarrassed

I'll be ur knight in shining armour forever:LOved those dialoguess DhillonBig smile but no jhappis or pappis coz its bad habit of da team..One day we praise them, next day they are in air and they mess up stuff..Ouch

MSK is Not Kanjoos but Clever: LMAO ppl shuld learn from him..he has used his office colleagues for security purposes, decorating purposes..Free Mein..They get paid only for office work..lol..

Head Chef's Mudder: Lol sorry can't help it wid da aksentROFLLoved it how MSK said Chupke se I knw you are not involved wid this..he didn't even hav to apologiseLOL

Gith's Bacha Planning:ROFLROFLKurri cracks me up..shoo adorablee..The consequences of baby boy or a baby galLOL

Baby Maan Vs Baby Geet: lol these two's bickeringss are soo cute lol just lyk chota bachassLOLloved the way he was settling himself on the bed..Embarrassed
I always love Baby TalkssEmbarrassed

NT is BackCool:Karishma Mished you WBHug..NT gonna live for 1000 years..Me was just thinking abt NT wen I saw da promo of 7 khoon maaf where the last line cums: "I'll drink ur blood" NT was in ma mind wen I saw thtLOLbtw NT don;t get too happy coz u don;t knw ur so called Bhai has bcum a majnu for NES which is a disaster..I Pheel it for you Khurana Khaandana's Kurris Snatching Your Loved Oness...Gith Snatched your Dev first then she snatched your beloved Maan Veerji then daadi & now NES is snatching ur Bhai too..This khurana khaandaan behind you haath dho ke..AngryYou will just end up singing
"Lonelyyy I am sooo Lonely I have Nobody"

@CVz BDs are ruining scenes but I guess it was celebration tym wid DD's Bday so maaf kiyaBig smileLOved the episode had all the elements..Romantic,Cute,Action,Suspense,Fear..Big smilebut wait a flaw how the heck does brij knw MSK has recognised him..ErmmThen I hope MSK is informed abt NT's entry back in India as Romeo said the immigration officer will do so, don't mess tht upAngry

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

preeti..anjalireddyy84veil_of_rosesGeekgodjyoti06MishtyShona49erFanshaliTheRowdiestTaiyo

-Divine- IF-Rockerz
-Divine-
-Divine-

hi all......................

arre yaaro chill maaro...................

bekaar main itna tension kahe ko lete hooooooooo

jo hoga tab dekhi jaayegi

CV's are not fools to  play anything horrendous to their leads............................

@jaya....

u r so right abt the hug style
whenever i see MSK hugging like that
...am like bechara gardhan akad jaati hogi...............LOL

Edited by gooseberry - 12 January 2011 at 10:44am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

preeti..anjalireddyy84Geekgodjyoti06BheegiBasantiTaiyo

Go to top