Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

#*Devil's Den*# - Tujhe Dhoondtha Hoon Main.. :'( (Page 16)

spshastr IF-Sizzlerz
spshastr
spshastr

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 10:14am | IP Logged
baby gone.. MSK marrying geet in hospital and then reviving her? I like reicarnation better..

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

anjalireddyy84taqdirjyoti06swan20Taiyo

SecretKhabri420 IF-Addictz
SecretKhabri420
SecretKhabri420

Originally posted by Cute_Ash

SR is happening in 2050 wen it will snow in delhi..they will find warmth in each other

LOLCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jyoti06

TheRowdiest IF-Stunnerz
TheRowdiest
TheRowdiest

Originally posted by deniac

@Pooja - u r right.... so much stress on baby is making me surer that baby will die soon.... till now in the serial they never spoke bout the baby n baby was safe...now they give baby talk very often...so me too thinks baby exit is round the corner..... n if that happens....be assure Geet will be so depressed and maan will be in pain that no SR coming for a long long time

yah baby will die , me too sure nowOuch .....means it will be geet whom Brij will shot Ouch

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

anjalireddyy84jyoti06Taiyo

spshastr IF-Sizzlerz
spshastr
spshastr

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 10:15am | IP Logged
Ok Zee either stop crying or spill the beans dont do this..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

anjalireddyy84jyoti06Taiyo

49erFan IF-Sizzlerz
49erFan
49erFan

Big set back for me, no matter how intense the scene is, if its a cheat shoot with body doubles, its a total turn off!  First scene was cheat shoot! Cry

Let me put that aside and on to the episode shall we!

Brilliant episode, once in a while we get a good one and this one was awesome!  Thanks creatives!

MSK's instant reaction and coming home and searching for Brij, love his character consistency, he only Maan for Geet, but when it comes to business he is only MSK and I love that part!  Coming home and questioning security, his emotions and concern for Geet's safety was written all over his face.

NE, oh well I like her character, but Nikuj can't act at all!  I wish someone else would do the role cause she just kills it like a stiff board standing there!

Maan blasting Arjun, very apt this is MSK for u, his first instinct and he reacts, yes its justified cause ARjun is the one who gave Brij the work!

Geet coming home and asking why he came alone if he was coming, loved his comeback it was a surprise for you, but it was ruined...so he lied, but he doesn't want her to know anything! His reaction there changed for her, infact he was trying to smile and did not want her to see him tense...loved this part!

Brij self talk, this must run in Handa family na!  Kya kare khaandani problem haiLOLLOLLOLNow he will attack from front only, ok how was he gonna attack from the back, come on guy she is ur sister!LOLLOLLOLLOL

Maan goin to meet Geet in the outhouse, I totally loved this scene, he assures her nothing will harm her again, even the wind has to face him before touching her!  She is his life and the air he breathes.  Wonderful scene!  Loved the hug, Geet holding his neck, EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassednot putting her arms under his and hold him that way! I must say Geet runs and hugs MSK quite a bit now!  Love the comfort level between these two artists, its awesome and the way it should be.

MSK, with Adi and Romeo on security, sorry MSK hire better professionals, ur staff and security has loop holes!  NT is back and u not even informed! Arjun coming there and MSK clearing the air about Brij, loved this part and how he tells Arjun it was not his fault!  This will make Arjun realize Maan is not as bad as NT makes him out to be!  This will change his liking for Khurana family, very important scene here!

Geet's self talk in outhouse. MSK is baby's papa, wow I just love this.  With all this attention to baby and talks, something is not right, CVs love to play with audience emotions and make us cry later!  Im just getting a bad feeling baby is gonna live or not!CryCryCryCryCryCryMaan coming there and catching Geet and knew exactly what she was thinking!  Loved their little nok jhok, this is what got this serial to No. 1 spot and this should continue! As Bri said one time its Romance Comedy and I totally agree with her! Maan's warning to Geet, let the wedding take place then I will show u!  Hai Ram Maan, what u gonna show her, we are all waiting for that day!  Please don't disappoint us na!LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLMaan's talk to baby,  I only wished he kissed Geet's stomach, but I guess I expect too much!

Arjun and NE in garden, that scene got me, just like a normal gal her heart fell for Arjun, but he is in denial mode, not a bad scene, again Nikuj can't act!  NT showing up is icing on the cake.  Waiting for her and Maan's showdown, this should be good!

Haldi tomorrow and shaadi after.

To all the fans, just be prepared for an emotional roller coaster!  Hopefully all ends well! Babji is there naLOLLOLLOLLOLAlso, Baba MSK too! 

Creatives, please Geet can't marry anyone else!!!
Don't kill baby!
Let this wedding take place!

My take on page 2

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

anjalireddyy84taqdirDillikudijyoti06swan20Meetu_AnuMishtyShonaSoapoperasrfunTaiyo

SecretKhabri420 IF-Addictz
SecretKhabri420
SecretKhabri420

Originally posted by an12345678

MSK dying? WOW ... Grand Wit, let's celebrate: Vicky will come now to woo and elope with Geet and have a live-in: Geeky For ever ROFL

An, chup karrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr AngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngry

Yeh manhoos baate naa karo AngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngry

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

anjalireddyy84Dillikudijyoti06Taiyo

vivacious_gurl IF-Sizzlerz
vivacious_gurl
vivacious_gurl

Originally posted by temorocks

[/QUOTE]

Do u think I am crying over SR? Shocked, I said something worse happening and u r thinking of this...........

Grrrrrrrrrrrr AngryCry

If thats not the reason then tell the reason...n stop giving only cry emoticons.....

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

noe23anjalireddyy84jyoti06Taiyo

Opti IF-Stunnerz
Opti
Opti

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 10:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by panchjun5

Opti...MSK shoes on Bed...Spoken like a true mom...Do u have a teen by chance???ROFLROFLROFL

My son is entering his teens this year and am already feeling the heat.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

anjalireddyy84Dillikudijyoti06SoapoperasrfunTaiyo

Go to top