Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

#*Devil's Den*# - Tujhe Dhoondtha Hoon Main.. :'( (Page 103)

md410 IF-Sizzlerz
md410
md410

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 3:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jyoti06

Gouri has corrupted my mind on phone today talking about some foreplay of Maan-Geet after marriage using ice and chocolate sauceBlushing...

Jyo
yeh chalega yaar, but no MSK going jail track.  enf of sujal style

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Geekgodjyoti06

Geekgod IF-Rockerz
Geekgod
Geekgod

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 3:01pm | IP Logged

"@ geeks your scared of Maansa ROFL"

@Sigma Nope I have a hands off policy when it comes to ladies who are already taken...I'm good like that

Edited by Geekgod - 12 January 2011 at 3:02pm

jyoti06Sigma

AnjanaYYZ IF-Stunnerz
AnjanaYYZ
AnjanaYYZ

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 3:02pm | IP Logged
Am seriously screwed n shud not be here! But, lemme throw some dirt in my own graveROFLROFL  I have to write 5 pages by tomorrow... am on sentence 3!

Defence is the art of DISTRACTION & DECONSTRUCTION of the Prosecutions' CONSTRUCTION!

- Evidence against NT?  Consists of Dev's confession and Geet's accusation.  Her family and the landdealer have disappeared.  Brij ain't going to testify against his family's honour assuming he survives Geet's wedding... Dev either survives & remains missing, is dead, or in a veggie state unable to testify.   Pammi & Kaminaa sister don't want to return to India for fear of prosecution. Canadian government takes time to extradite!

- Then it is accusation by bahu #1 (NT) against bahu #2 (Geet).  Issue then of credibility.

- So, then NT and an unwilling/reluctant Arjun should try to compromise Maan & Geet's character.  Openly!  Paint Geet as a Golddigger and MSK as a control freak and baby ka father and cheat.  
 - NT can even try and frame him not for murder but, construction accident!  Say Pandeyji or someone makes the mistake... Geet covers and Maan covers for Geet!  Real culprit is NT or Sam aunty ka family member! 
- Or Sam is MIA - and NT convinces her family that Maan has to do with her disappearance. 

- So, on one hand we can have Geet trying to prove Maan innocent and on the other Maan trying to prove NT guilty!  Joint Defence and each trying to protect the other...and instead hurting each other with silence...

- charge does not mean jail!

Edited by AnjanaYYZ - 12 January 2011 at 3:05pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

hegdemedhaBgblZoolander69-Divine-Geekgodjyoti06md410swan20Sigma

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 3:03pm | IP Logged
@Ann:HI5...Me too loved that ice wala idea on Geet's backWinkEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedLOL..and it can b implemented aesthetically post-marriageWink...chocolate sauce will become a bit too muchLOLLOL..she even told me about Geet blind-folding MSK and then unbottoning his shirt and smelling himROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

BgblZoolander69GeekgodMeetu_AnuSigmaAnjanaYYZ

shali IF-Sizzlerz
shali
shali

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 3:04pm | IP Logged
j@yots.... MG wont go further the foreplay......and you all enjoying that....

Geekgodjyoti06

Mallika113 IF-Sizzlerz
Mallika113
Mallika113

Hmmm, came to visit here Smile  Have to have talk with Gouri about the ice part Wink  All of you girls are fab !  I get a kick out of reading all your posts but this thread moves faster than a jet airplaneLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

BgblZoolander69Geekgodjyoti06shali

SecretKhabri420 IF-Addictz
SecretKhabri420
SecretKhabri420

Originally posted by md410

Originally posted by temorocks

@Arpi: I don't think people will like Maan going to jail, iseliye I was saying to u all about Bidaai and u r not getting the hint, lolzzzzz.....

When Ranvir went to jail, people were extremely frustrated, I am pakka sure Star One will get non stop complains about it..........

I never watched Bidai so have no idea what happened in it
GHSP is different than regular soap and I sincerely hope it stays like this and does not take ekta maata route.  I do not like too much rona dhoona and negativity taking over all the time.

Sorry for double quote but I need to reply, Bidaai is not Ekta show and we all said about Bidaai the same, it's a different show, etc.... It was India's number one show, it was totally different, but it turned to Ekta kind of show later on, then I would not be surprised with Geet, I know well the upcoming track in Geet is very interesting, but such things r not accepted in serials, they r much accepted in films, coz films can be seen in one day, while serial, people ke paas itna sabr nahi...............

Geekgodjyoti06

Sigma IF-Sizzlerz
Sigma
Sigma

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 3:05pm | IP Logged
@ Jyo PM karo WinkLOL

ok goose i will let you off and next time you need to make them easier for me too ROFLROFLROFLROFL

@ ann DancingHugDancing 

i need to know about you and your levels tho as I want to get to level 3, doesn't following the FF get me several levels up? Wink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

BgblZoolander69Geekgodjyoti06

Go to top