#*Devil's Den*# - Tujhe Dhoondtha Hoon Main.. :'( - Page 109

Posted: 13 years ago
@Geeks.....you speak konkani?...Are you from Goa or Karwar? I'm from Goa....have been brought up in Mumbai so don't speak much konkani though....😊
@Swan my konkani is limited to "maje rani maje moga tuje dolyank sodhta thaav" and "sang chedwa dista kason Khandalyacho ghat" my neighbours were konkani. ðŸ¤£ Edited by winona - 13 years ago
The article mentioned that one of the villians will pay a price......now both Brij & NT are around.......so which one...😕

@swan...more likely brij...his track has no more potential..he was brought to close the HP loop finally............NT will claw back into khurana house ........after geet gets married she has to have a vamp in the house.......and who better than NT herself..........
........i just went through 1st 60 pages of den
@Sun......if NT comes to stay at KM, Maan & Geet will walk out so i doubt if that will happen. Also her darling patiDev is nowhere around......😆
Originally posted by Meetu_Anu

........i just went through 1st 60 pages of den

did you manage to stay afloat.....😆
Hi Anu ðŸ¤— i haven't been thru the den and now after hearing all these talk about flood in the den I am not planning to.
Thanks guys for explaining :))

Then brij is off after izzat .. Msk goes to jail... Geet visits everyday- Arjun is told to get back annie in his life by helping msk?
Or would ilu work better? Lol
Geetu : I don't like this storyline. This is so Ektaish. Geet taking tiffin box to Jail. Sameera as lawyer. NT in KM. Drives Geet and Dadi out. ðŸ˜”