Views

Users

Frequent Posters

polly23 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
@ Ann wow Jyo and Anj is also bengali good to know
@ Sumz chat to u later
@ Nadia like ur emo of pervert and proud one,  But love ur signature why behoodiπŸ˜†
BheegiBasanti thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Everybody see this?

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=muhBCQlXrj4[/YOUTUBE]

@ polly: well i basically go on this CC, where the members call me behoodi lip lady because of my obsession with lips and pervertedness 🀣
sumz3 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@Jaya ... hey Jaya ... I was just about to log off πŸ˜† and then couldn't help but refresh and wot do I see? πŸ˜† Gosh, I haven't seen this segment.

OMG! 😲

what a rocking SBS/SBB!! ta na na na ta na na na (jaws theme song). πŸ˜†
polly23 thumbnail
@ Nadia accha buje giyechi amiπŸ˜‰πŸ€£
@ Hola Jaya  thanks for video did not see before, SBB are just Guessing what might happen to Baby and Geet if Brij success in his mission.  Don't  u  think they took the idea of slim Pregnant from DEN yesterday, Ben 10's topic of Hilarious theme 😑
polly23 thumbnail
Bye  Nadia, Sumz, and Jaya good night
SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9
Actually when DD was saying in SBB segmant that bohot jald their track gone be from Maahi to Nahi, she was hinting to the upcoming track indirectly.......

spshastr thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Jaya hugs
Devils hugs

Ya Zee thts waht she was hinting I agree..

Waise did all of u see manisha massaging maans legsπŸ˜†
BgblZoolander69 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
My take for all u lazy bums who dont wanna go to pg. 1 🀣

1. I like the speed at which Maan Singh Khurana's brain works. 😍  He figured out it was Brij without even seeing a face, now that is intelligence. He took all precautionary measures, including checking where NT is. This is one of the reasons I like Geet HSP...the characters are actually intelligent and usually do not jump to baseless conclusions for everything and doesn't lead to misunderstandings. But the sad thing is, Maan can protect all he wants, Brij will attack in the open now. 

2. Finally, Arjun did something right. He gave Annie back that ring and made me mucho happy because it tells me he still remembers his mission. πŸ‘πŸΌ

3. Angry/Intense MSK = Very Happy Me. He is on a mission to protect his Geet which has him on edge and alert. Me likey!

4. Maan and Geet scene 1: Maan vows to protect her and that all all danger has to pass him before it harms her. This will definitely come in to play in the future. It's a loop that should be closed. What if Maan takes the shot for Geet one day in his mission to always be her shield? I love the way Maan protects Geet.

5. Maan and Geet/Baby :😍  😍  😍  😍  😍 I loved this scene. After the CV's make us fall in love with this baby like that, they better not take it away. Geet's self-talks are adorable.πŸ˜† So the topic of discussion between mommy and daddy is; boy or girl? According to Geet, it should be a girl so they both can stand up to Maan. I agree. πŸ˜‰ Mommy wants a baby like daddy, and daddy wants a baby like mommy, hai rabba! I love this scene! Baby should be like mommy and daddy both. The best part was Maan touching Geet's stomach and saying "See you soon baby". 😍

6. Maan tells Geet, "ek bar shaadi ho jaane do phir dekhna..." Phir dekhna what?! Absolutely nothing! 🀣 🀣  🀣  Maan is so slow we will all grow old before anything happens between them. From my serial experience, I predict that there will be no suhaag raat between them till Annie and Arjun has kids of their own. 🀣 🀣 Maan and Geet are romantically stagnate, because the CV's need to save some action for later. 🀣

7. Annie and Arjun scene: 😳 What was that? Nikunj was so bad at the acting. Very disappointing. Why they hired her is beyond me! Arjun I like. I have hopes for him, I really wish that they do not ruin it.

8. The sad version of sajna ve is worse then the original. o.O

9. High light of the episode: Wicked Witch of the East is back! All Hail Naintara!  This is what we need.πŸ˜ƒ She will use her own brother to seek her revenge. Annie being such a despo gives her leverage. Now bring Dev back too.

10. Please explain how did Brij know Maan discovered his identity? How did he get out of jail in the first place? How did he find Geet so fast? These questions must be answered for the story to follow a logical path. Simply, flashbacks can shown for this.
Arwen11 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Dhan Te Naaaaaannnn 😎

Hola πŸ€—