Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sigma thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
@ anj keep the ideas coming πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

@ Ann ok what about this then, you are Anj's fav student, the best and most reliable who can deal with any topic, khush? πŸ˜‰πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£

ps I was having soo much fun posting on the edge πŸ˜”πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: temorocks

I might sound naughty, but I like hot men when they sweat, I want to see wet shirtless Maan πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†β˜ΊοΈ

yuppppppp I agreeee☺️☺️☺️
AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Geet complaining she looks fat and Maan trying to kiss the fat🀣🀣
AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
@Pram - further clarification ... latests assignments by Jyoti & Bri not me🀣 So, Ann is most versatile student😊
swan20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@Anj.....you are on a roll today.......don't think u are going to get ur work done now........πŸ˜†

@Jyo & Zee.....me too.....☺️☺️
jyoti06 thumbnail
😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳

Pratigya and Maan Singh Khurana 
Although they have been raised in different ways, they both cannot tolerate any type of injustice on their loved ones. They speak, seek and believe in standing up for what is right rather than what is easy. Both Pratigya and Maan have great fan following and it would great to see them together.

http://www.indya.com/gallery/indyagallery.aspx?p=The-Right-match&aid=2476

Sigma thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AnjanaYYZ

@Pram - Ann ain't the top student🀣... she did better then Sari, but is not the topper!  So, i can't acclaim her the class "pet"!

now i see this post 🀣🀣🀣🀣

i hope Ann has put me up to level 3, it was hard being that sweet 🀣🀣🀣🀣
panchjun5 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Hey Jyo, Anj, Parm, Ann, Zee...πŸ€—

Its 4 in the morning in India....W*H are u guys doing??? Discussing foreplay....🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

Anvi2009 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Ok, I have a question for you guys, dont know if you'll discussed this earlier on in the den today. Its about NT's case. Yesterday Adi said that NT is out of country, which means MSK/dadi withdrew the cases against NT as she can go out of the country only if all cases are withdrawn. So, should we assume that MSK withdrew NT's cases without even discussing this matter with Geet (i would hate it) or he has discussed this matter with Geet, bas we are not shown this scene due to editing dept's kripa (I would hate this even more). We never even saw a scene where he is thinking about NT's cases post NT/arjun/msk/dadi confrontation in the office. 

Bottom line is, what is going on regarding NT cases. Did MSK withdraw them without informing geet or was a scene not shown to us. Either way, i am not happy with the current scenario on this matter. Why cant cvs concentrate on the story for a change, rather than only MaanEet romance and the irritating AA romance. 😑 

Edited by Anvi2009 - 13 years ago
jyoti06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: panchjun5

Hey Jyo, Anj, Parm, Ann, Zee...πŸ€—

Its 4 in the morning in India....W*H are u guys doing??? Discussing foreplay....🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

Well Since there is no play in my married life..so discussing foreplay in virtual life🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣