🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: Geekgod

@Sigma and Zee...I said no such thing, and lets not discuss it please.😆 

@Zee....No you are not besharam...you are just curious😆

What u didn't say?.......

I am not besharam? 😲, I was asked many times to shut up coz of my besharami talk 😆

Geekgod thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@Ann...sapne jarror dekho....lekin yeh yaad rakho yeh wala sapna sach nahi hoga😆

@Swan....Armpit isn't romantic, thats yukkkkk😆 But then they will proceed on and sing

"Mere saajan hai is par, main us parr oh mere manjhi abke baar......"Done
swan20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Anj.....wonderful ideas.....only problem is apni disaster queen Geet will most likely hit Maan with the golf club or push him into the pool so any seduction is doomed.....😆
AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Jo -me wasting time i don't ve... u tell MOM🤣🤣 For comic effect.. how about Geet stealing Maan's clothes and closing loop of being stuck in bathroom without clothes😈

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: temorocks

@

No SR, it reminds me of how RS did punish us while ruinning Bidaai for us, as two fans grps were demanding for so much, ask Jyoti, she is the mod of that forum, she was so busy with warnings in that forum 😆🤣

Yaad mat dila🤣🤣🤣🤣...those were my horror days..Salekh fans screamed..Jyoti partial towards RagVir...RagVir fans screamed.. Jyoti partial towards Salekh...Moral of the story Jyoti MOD is partial🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣....
BgblZoolander69 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Airport - i want u to clarify something to Pram...that I am not anyone's pet!

Pram - u had double offense today...first the inappropriate comments in my FF thread, then u called me teachers pet. 😳
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
@Anj:I will give the ideas to Gouri via PM..they r terrific👍🏼...and when Geet goes to give the clothes to him ,she pulls him inside the bathroom and starts the shower☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️
BgblZoolander69 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: jyoti06

@Anj:I will give the ideas to Gouri via PM..they r terrific👍🏼...and when Geet goes to give the clothes to him ,she pulls him inside the bathroom and starts the shower☺️

my FF had this...except it was Maan pulling Geet in the shower...the my last update it was Geet pulling the towel off of Maan.. 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣
SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9
Originally posted by: jyoti06

Yaad mat dila🤣🤣🤣🤣...those were my horror days..Salekh fans screamed..Jyoti partial towards RagVir...RagVir fans screamed.. Jyoti partial towards Salekh...Moral of the story Jyoti MOD is partial🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣....

People were reporting me so many times when I declared the day Bidaai will end, Do u remember that? They abused me so much, then when they got the news from TB, they were not even seen in the forum that day, lolzzzzzzz, some of them were like hi how r u? To me 🤣