Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BgblZoolander69 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: jyoti06

Gouri has corrupted my mind on phone today talking about some foreplay of Maan-Geet after marriage using ice and chocolate sauce☺️...

🤣  🤣

She told me yesterday too...and some stuff wit ice...i like the ice idea. 🤣Edited by Ann.A - 13 years ago
md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Gouri has corrupted my mind on phone today talking about some foreplay of Maan-Geet after marriage using ice and chocolate sauce☺️...

Jyo
yeh chalega yaar, but no MSK going jail track.  enf of sujal style
Geekgod thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

"@ geeks your scared of Maansa 🤣"

@Sigma Nope I have a hands off policy when it comes to ladies who are already taken...I'm good like that

Edited by Geekgod - 13 years ago
AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Am seriously screwed n shud not be here! But, lemme throw some dirt in my own grave🤣🤣  I have to write 5 pages by tomorrow... am on sentence 3!

Defence is the art of DISTRACTION & DECONSTRUCTION of the Prosecutions' CONSTRUCTION!

- Evidence against NT?  Consists of Dev's confession and Geet's accusation.  Her family and the landdealer have disappeared.  Brij ain't going to testify against his family's honour assuming he survives Geet's wedding... Dev either survives & remains missing, is dead, or in a veggie state unable to testify.   Pammi & Kaminaa sister don't want to return to India for fear of prosecution. Canadian government takes time to extradite!

- Then it is accusation by bahu #1 (NT) against bahu #2 (Geet).  Issue then of credibility.

- So, then NT and an unwilling/reluctant Arjun should try to compromise Maan & Geet's character.  Openly!  Paint Geet as a Golddigger and MSK as a control freak and baby ka father and cheat.  
 - NT can even try and frame him not for murder but, construction accident!  Say Pandeyji or someone makes the mistake... Geet covers and Maan covers for Geet!  Real culprit is NT or Sam aunty ka family member! 
- Or Sam is MIA - and NT convinces her family that Maan has to do with her disappearance. 

- So, on one hand we can have Geet trying to prove Maan innocent and on the other Maan trying to prove NT guilty!  Joint Defence and each trying to protect the other...and instead hurting each other with silence...

- charge does not mean jail!

Edited by AnjanaYYZ - 13 years ago
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
@Ann:HI5...Me too loved that ice wala idea on Geet's back😉😳😳😳😆..and it can b implemented aesthetically post-marriage😉...chocolate sauce will become a bit too much😆😆..she even told me about Geet blind-folding MSK and then unbottoning his shirt and smelling him🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
shali thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
j@yots.... MG wont go further the foreplay......and you all enjoying that....
Mallika113 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hmmm, came to visit here 😊  Have to have talk with Gouri about the ice part 😉  All of you girls are fab !  I get a kick out of reading all your posts but this thread moves faster than a jet airplane😆
SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9
Originally posted by: md410

I never watched Bidai so have no idea what happened in it
GHSP is different than regular soap and I sincerely hope it stays like this and does not take ekta maata route.  I do not like too much rona dhoona and negativity taking over all the time.

Sorry for double quote but I need to reply, Bidaai is not Ekta show and we all said about Bidaai the same, it's a different show, etc.... It was India's number one show, it was totally different, but it turned to Ekta kind of show later on, then I would not be surprised with Geet, I know well the upcoming track in Geet is very interesting, but such things r not accepted in serials, they r much accepted in films, coz films can be seen in one day, while serial, people ke paas itna sabr nahi...............

Sigma thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
@ Jyo PM karo 😉😆

ok goose i will let you off and next time you need to make them easier for me too 🤣🤣🤣🤣

@ ann 🤗 

i need to know about you and your levels tho as I want to get to level 3, doesn't following the FF get me several levels up? 😉
swan20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

@Ann:HI5...Me too loved that ice wala idea on Geet's back😆..and it can b implemented aesthetically post-marriage😉...chocolate sauce will become a bit too much😆😆..she even told me about Geet blind-folding MSK and then unbottoning his shirt and smelling him🤣

Gouri has some wild ideas.....me should take tips from her....😆 😆 😆 😆 😆

btw all this foreplay will happen in jail kya.......🤣