Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JaveriaM thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
ok reading the milan story ive edited my version too 🤣🤣🤣 it was vicky babu who killed sammmy aunty but the blame will come on maan once geet discovers the skeleton in attic 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: JaveriaM

Hola 🤗🤗🤗

@Jyo: with regards to a part of ur riddle.......i believe geet will find a skeleton in the attic and its gonna be a female skeleton belonging to none other than sammy aunty 😉 and the murderer is none other than vicky babu 😆 Howz dat? 🤣

Edit: since i havent caught up at the last 90 pgs but jyo just mentioned hero sitting in jail 2 posts above.......mayb it was maan after all who killed sammy.....even better 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣Well I m sure GCMs will b happy to see the skeleton of Sam which will mean she cannot come in the present🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
JaveriaM thumbnail
@sigma: 🤣🤣🤣🤣 i'd love to see maanisha feeling msk up......gosh msk's expressions will be a sure treat 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
polly23 thumbnail
Hello Devils

I liked todays epi 
  • Maan Stalker King is now Stalking  his Brij's Background but Bad luck he did  not find his Brij🤣 yesterday  i thought  our waiting for Brij-Maan Face to Face come to end. But Alas Brij is playing hide and seek with his Maan 😳🤣🤣
  • Maan coming to Geet's room and almost slip about Brij but assures her that he won't even let air to hurt her😳😆🤣
  • Romeo and Adi are getting more screen space  which is better than NES
  • My favorite scene for today is Geet first time thinking baby being a Girl or boy😳. liked why she wanted  the boy fist and then girl, Finally she decided it should be girl which gives audience a signal that the baby might be a girl 😍
  •  Then Maan coming and the way he sat on the bad i loved it and started to guessing what she was guessing was good. then he said he also thought about baby being gild and boy and Chance pe dance try to be naughty but Geet did not let him bechara 🤣
  • Maan saying Bye to baby made me melt today 😳
  • Last scene yes Naintara is back😈 and m sure Nt does not know that Arjun is also falling for NES.  but lets see what happen.
  • Now that Nt is back What will she do on Maaneet Saddi also makes us curious 😛
Confused: I m confused about when Romeo in the morning said NT is out of India, then how come she is here in the same day  and Immigrant office did not inform them about NT is back in India😕

jyoti06 thumbnail
@All:Chk PG91 for Milan story...Zee has posted it😆,..but the story is not fully right in wiki..I saw the film some 5 times and hv a different vision😆😆
JaveriaM thumbnail
@Jyo: 🤣🤣🤣 the skeleton means sammy remains history and the past can come out thus no longer a mystery......gcm bhi khush or hum bhi 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
BgblZoolander69 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Panche - no i'll never like her...she is poor? that's no excuse for poor acting abilities....maybe doing something that does not require work in the entertainment industry is more suitable for her. 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣

Pram - if u call me teachers pet again i will not spare u! 😡

my doc is such an a$$ he did not come in to work cuz of snow...now i have to suffer. 😡
Sigma thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hey Javs 🤗

@ Ann 🤔 I can demote you to then 😛 
jyoti06 thumbnail
@Polly:Wonderful take👏..mayb NT was out of India all this while and just arrived that day only🤔...earlier also we all were wondering whats the purpose of MSK-Brij scene and next day we got our answers when MSK recollects that the person was Brij...so mayb NT's presense in the country will b justified in the next episode😳
polly23 thumbnail
@ Jyo di hello🤗 why are we talking bout Milan r Geet flowing that story 😆