Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

panchjun5 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
@Pooja...DOn't say that yaar...ANything happening to the baby will mean the end of the show for me....!!! Don't want that...!!!! The baby is the crux of the story...without it Geets Trials and Travails lose meaning...So wouldn't want baby to go ever!!!
Opti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I think Maan may have a nightmare that Brij may penetrate his tight security and attempt to murder Geet on the wedding day in front of the entire crowd. So he may publicly announce that he has cancelled the wedding and then will tie the knot in a brand new venue with only his close family knowing the real venue.
Edited by Opti - 13 years ago
vivacious_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Dekha Zee - no one is expecting SR now....chill karo...dont get this depressed....we all know SR isnt gonna happen now.....
spshastr thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Arre pehle shaadi tho hone do aur phir...πŸ˜† MSK style .. SR will happen in the next 3-6 months like other serialsπŸ˜†πŸ€£
SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9
Originally posted by: cacoethes

G- there is no doubt the SR wont happen 🀣 no need of a poll 🀣 let Maan survive first 🀣 then we can think about SR 🀣

😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑

Caco, chupppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp 😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑
spshastr thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I think the 12 day vow is gone out of the windowπŸ˜†
panchjun5 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sun29

@gouri.................shaadi ho jaaye toh i will go with minnie to doobofy in ganga ............SR toh bahut door ki baat hai🀣

And I'm accompanying you two...Sun Hi *Hugs*
sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

the baby most probably will go..geet maha depressed ..maan too ......and the next track will be them finding the way back to each other once again................

i am sorry but am getting gut feeling..geet has never been shown being this excited talking abt the baby ..............

SR not coming for quite sometime...........uske pehle maan ka samaan will come

and yes the chances of NES ka kids calling geet mami is more than her kid calling NES bua😑
SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9
Originally posted by: deniac

Dekha Zee - no one is expecting SR now....chill karo...dont get this depressed....we all know SR isnt gonna happen now.....

Do u think I am crying over SR? 😲, I said something worse happening and u r thinking of this...........

Grrrrrrrrrrrr 😑😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
Edited by temorocks - 13 years ago
-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
@All- I am just saying it cause its getting quite evident with the focus being given to the baby just recently