Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

starlite7 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
NT is back...so much for Adi saying immigration will let them know when she is back in the country 🀣

Did she even leave the country ?
panchjun5 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Hey Caco...πŸ€—...Loved your humor take yesterday....But I have to say don't have high hopes on Arjun....He is turning into a sappy loverboy...

You wud know what I'm talking about if yo had seen the puppy dog look he gave MSK when he said that Arjun is not at fault....He was so happy that the great MSK praised him...🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
TSharan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Hey Caco!!!πŸ€—  me loved your Humor analysis yesterday! ExcellentπŸ‘πŸΌ

TheRowdiest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
NT is Back  ...hope its not her who will die πŸ€”

Annie's emotional scene was πŸ€£

and Maneet's scene was cho cute 
49erFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@ Zee the first scene was cheat shoot only!  Trust me on this!
Im prepared to shed tears, its life of daily serials!  Glycerine ka kamaal hai na!  Also, SBS and SBB has no clue whats coming next! πŸ˜†

Jyoti, Im still waiting for ur PM 😭😭
hegdemedha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
A far-fetched twist would be NT coming in brandishing a court order and saying, "Well, KM is my matrimonial home and I have a right to reside here. The court has ordered that you can't evict me from KM." And, then there is the earlier court order which restrains NT from coming within a certain distance of Geet. So, NT argues that Geet can't marry in KM and enter KM, her sasuralπŸ˜†

SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9
😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭 I am prepared for the worse 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9
@Geetu: Hmmmmmmm, I don't find it as a cheat shot.......

spshastr thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Maneet are so comfy on the bed .. they are already beahbving like husband wife😊
Opti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Loved the episode. Didn't mind AA. In fact thought NE was showing some improvement in the last scene.  Loved Maan's shrewd mind. He seems to have done his homework well. Had a complete background check on how Brij managed to penetrate the K fotress. Although he accused Arjun at first, he was also quick to admit he was wrong. Shows how principled and upright the man is.

DD and GC were as usual fantastic in their scenes. GC, especially is great in giving that teasing cum seductive looks to DD.  Couldn't help notice Maan hop on to the bed with his shoes on.  That's bad manners besides being unhygienic.  Loved that both thought about the baby and wondered about its gender. Geet had valid points for both a boy as well as a girl. Personally I prefer girls, who, I feel are more affectionate and easier to raise than boys. Would want a baby girl for Maanneet, if they let the baby be born.  Loved Maan bend down and bid the baby goodbye too. Wish he had also given it a goodnight kiss but then, I guess they'll not give us such scenes till the knot is tied.

Precap of the haldi scene looks interesting. GC was super hot in white too.   

Good to see NT back and now Arjun will get back in track and remember his original motive.   Need the drama element. Btw Adi mentioning that she left the country means that Maan has withdrawn the case against her. Now how did he do that without Geet's consent?  Is she aware of this?  Why do they not tie up all lose ends?
Edited by Opti - 13 years ago