#*Devil's Den*# - Tujhe Dhoondtha Hoon Main.. :'( - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago

Big set back for me, no matter how intense the scene is, if its a cheat shoot with body doubles, its a total turn off!  First scene was cheat shoot! 😭

Let me put that aside and on to the episode shall we!

Brilliant episode, once in a while we get a good one and this one was awesome!  Thanks creatives!

MSK's instant reaction and coming home and searching for Brij, love his character consistency, he only Maan for Geet, but when it comes to business he is only MSK and I love that part!  Coming home and questioning security, his emotions and concern for Geet's safety was written all over his face.

NE, oh well I like her character, but Nikuj can't act at all!  I wish someone else would do the role cause she just kills it like a stiff board standing there!

Maan blasting Arjun, very apt this is MSK for u, his first instinct and he reacts, yes its justified cause ARjun is the one who gave Brij the work!

Geet coming home and asking why he came alone if he was coming, loved his comeback it was a surprise for you, but it was ruined...so he lied, but he doesn't want her to know anything! His reaction there changed for her, infact he was trying to smile and did not want her to see him tense...loved this part!

Brij self talk, this must run in Handa family na!  Kya kare khaandani problem haiπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†Now he will attack from front only, ok how was he gonna attack from the back, come on guy she is ur sister!πŸ˜†

Maan goin to meet Geet in the outhouse, I totally loved this scene, he assures her nothing will harm her again, even the wind has to face him before touching her!  She is his life and the air he breathes.  Wonderful scene!  Loved the hug, Geet holding his neck, 😳not putting her arms under his and hold him that way! I must say Geet runs and hugs MSK quite a bit now!  Love the comfort level between these two artists, its awesome and the way it should be.

MSK, with Adi and Romeo on security, sorry MSK hire better professionals, ur staff and security has loop holes!  NT is back and u not even informed! Arjun coming there and MSK clearing the air about Brij, loved this part and how he tells Arjun it was not his fault!  This will make Arjun realize Maan is not as bad as NT makes him out to be!  This will change his liking for Khurana family, very important scene here!

Geet's self talk in outhouse. MSK is baby's papa, wow I just love this.  With all this attention to baby and talks, something is not right, CVs love to play with audience emotions and make us cry later!  Im just getting a bad feeling baby is gonna live or not!😭Maan coming there and catching Geet and knew exactly what she was thinking!  Loved their little nok jhok, this is what got this serial to No. 1 spot and this should continue! As Bri said one time its Romance Comedy and I totally agree with her! Maan's warning to Geet, let the wedding take place then I will show u!  Hai Ram Maan, what u gonna show her, we are all waiting for that day!  Please don't disappoint us na!πŸ˜†Maan's talk to baby,  I only wished he kissed Geet's stomach, but I guess I expect too much!

Arjun and NE in garden, that scene got me, just like a normal gal her heart fell for Arjun, but he is in denial mode, not a bad scene, again Nikuj can't act!  NT showing up is icing on the cake.  Waiting for her and Maan's showdown, this should be good!

Haldi tomorrow and shaadi after.

To all the fans, just be prepared for an emotional roller coaster! 

Happiness, celebrations = disaster in daily serials!😭😭😭😭😭

Hopefully all ends well! Babji is there naπŸ˜†Also, Baba MSK too! 

Creatives, please Geet can't marry anyone else!!!
Don't kill baby!
Let this wedding take place!

Edited by 49erFan - 13 years ago
Writers, writers, writers...

How on earth is NT in Delhi stalking NEB & NES if the Adi-Romeo investigation revealed she was supposed to be out of the country???? I hope this is an elaborate twist that will receive an explanation later! 😳

And...how did Brij find out that Maan had discovered him? 😑

Also, what is with this repetitive style of hug? GC must get some sort of neck ailment from the number of times he is asked to stand there and raise his head unnaturally for a hug! 😳

In case you do not know what I am referring to, I am TIRED of this style of hug! 😳 πŸ₯±

Why can we not get more of these styles...which, I might add, are way more HAWT and NATURAL?

Enough with this already...get it?

Phew...now that I have said that...I have to say I like the Maan in charge avatar that we got to see in the first 10 - 15 minutes of the episode! πŸ‘πŸΌ

*Taking deep breaths*

I reserved today when I saw that the topic was music! My favorite GHSP sequence is Kurbaan Hua and the scenes that followed the dance! That dance was made perfect by the choice of song! So here's raising a virtual toast to the minds that gave us that scene and rather than break my mind on NES & NEB and lack of storyline...I am going to enjoy watching that immortal dance again!

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OIw2A4McJ7k&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

Jaate jaate, just in case any of you had any doubts...

Edited by darlunia - 13 years ago
Loved the episode. Didn't mind AA. In fact thought NE was showing some improvement in the last scene.  Loved Maan's shrewd mind. He seems to have done his homework well. Had a complete background check on how Brij managed to penetrate the K fotress. Although he accused Arjun at first, he was also quick to admit he was wrong. Shows how principled and upright the man is.

DD and GC were as usual fantastic in their scenes. GC, especially is great in giving that teasing cum seductive looks to DD.  Couldn't help notice Maan hop on to the bed with his shoes on.  That's bad manners besides being unhygienic.  Loved that both thought about the baby and wondered about its gender. Geet had valid points for both a boy as well as a girl. Personally I prefer girls, who, I feel are more affectionate and easier to raise than boys. Would want a baby girl for Maanneet, if they let the baby be born.  Loved Maan bend down and bid the baby goodbye too. Wish he had also given it a goodnight kiss but then, I guess they'll not give us such scenes till the knot is tied.

Precap of the haldi scene looks interesting. GC was super hot in white too.   

Good to see NT back and now Arjun will get back in track and remember his original motive.   Need the drama element. Btw Adi mentioning that she left the country means that Maan has withdrawn the case against her. Now how did he do that without Geet's consent?  Is she aware of this?  Why do they not tie up all lose ends?

Future?

The written promo says Brij and Maan's aakri takkar.  Here's my prediction:

Before the wedding, Maan may attack Brij preemptively (offence the best form of defence) and leave him wounded. Brij may die (although a third person would have actually killed him, maybe NT).  Maaneet get married but right after that the police land at the venue and arrest Maan for the murder to Brij.

No SR because Maan is cooling his heels in the prison instead of on his bed with Geet. Geet sheds lots of tears but then rises again. She decides to fight to redeem Maan. Ends up meeting Sameera who is a good criminal lawyer. Begs her to fight the case, not knowing the past she shares with Maan. Sam agrees to do so after some hesitation but asks Geet not to reveal her true identity to Maan for some time.  She also says that she will ask what she wants from Geet later. Geet agrees and we will have a court battle cum drama. By the time Maan finds out who is defending him it is too late to change the lawyer and he keeps quiet because he does not want Geet to know who Sam really is. Once Maan is freed, Sam demands her pound of flesh from Geet.
Edited by Opti - 13 years ago
Episode analysis..... well i liked the episode...not in mood of writing .....still koshi kar rahi hoon to write....please dont mind if am not up to the mark today...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Maan looking for brij....not finding him...accusing arjun directly n then saying its ur fault u dint check background.....

Brij comes to know that maan has recognised him and decides to now attack Geet openly... dont know how he came to know... πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

Geet barges back into the house n maan decides no one wud tell geet bout brij.....n kataos geet saying he came home as he had a surprise for her ...but doesnt tell her the surprise....  maan doesnt want to lie to geet but he doesnt wanna see her in pain... knowing bout brij will scare geet n will give her pain n hence maan doesnt want her to know anything bout it....

Arjun thinks maan is right in accusing him of no background check n that annie is doing a big mistake by falling for him... they r opposite banks of a river n can never meet...he gave her back her ring... saying i dont love u.....

Maan goes to check on geet before she sleeps.... n he remembers the night when geet was scared that someone was in the room... n also when she had collapsed in bathroom... he is totally scared thinking bout HP days n also these 2 attempts on her life.... he is scared of losing her... he holds her tightly saying i wont let anything happen to u.... n geet is confused.... asking what wrong with her...y is he speaking like this .... maan yet again doesnt tell her bout brij.,...he wont tell her...he doesnt want to scare her...he wants to see her happy.... but promises that as she has gone thru a lot now he will not let anything happen to her.... the air too will have to take his permission before touching her... geet is touched by his love for her..... i loved this scene.... n the hug as well....  

Maan has resources haan... after all he is Maan Singh Khurana... he got his faithful office staff to get all info..... he got all info bout brij and enquired bout NT's where abouts also.... but how come he dint find out who bailed out Brij???

Arjun comes to tell maan how brij came in the house.....but maan surprises him by telling him the detailed story and says i know u rnt involved in it....

Geet is sitting n thinking bout the baby... gal or a boy.... giving silly reasons y the baby shud b a boy or y a gal.... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...finally tossing coin..heads ot tails.... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Maan comes  n asks y she is tossing coin.... what is she trying to decide.....

I loved this maneet scene.... Geet trying to lie to maan that she was just tossing the coin just like that... and maan saying u cant lie .... as when u lie u rnt never able to look into my eyes.... geet is trying to prove that she isnt lying n then finally says ok i will tell u but only if u tell me what is my surprise.... maan tells her no he wont tell about the surprise.... n then says chalo i will guess it n u say yes or no... he takes 3 chances.... says u were missing me.... n thinking about me... she says no... then he says u were thinking when will be our next fight...n she says no i dont hv to think bout it...u cant spend ur day without fighting 3-4 times a day...n Maan gets all angry.... saying I fight...n pointing finger at her..n she says see...check what u r doing now....
lol.... well i loved the way they r sitting on the bed n talking.... maan is also trying to get naughty.... but geet is keeping him in check.... n finally he says u were thinking about the baby.... n geet's face brightens n he then says u know i too have been thinking about baby since last night....gal or a boy... awwwwwwww.....

Geet saying she wants her baby to be intelligent n strong like Maan...n maan says he wants a gal n to be like geet...as geet is sweet in all avatars... awwwwww..... so sweet.... i loved maneet moments today....finally geet is sending him away for haldi n he stops back n touches her stomach n says meet u soon to baby..... awwwwwww..... do i love Maan.... yes yes....

Annie is sitting in teh garden crying over her broken heart... arjun comes theer n makes a bahana to talk to her.... n she tells him she doesnt need his sympathies... they have their moments.... well today i liked their moments... he asks her if she doesnt want him to answer her then y is she wearing the ring in her chain?? she says to remind her that she shud never fall in love again....Arjun tells her not to cry as she doesnt know..but he isnt what she thinks....  he denies the feelings again n she tells him u can keep denying it but i wont.... i am in love with u n thats a fact....

Well well NT is back...she hears Annie speak to Arjun and is happy thinking Arjun has pataoed Annie...so she will now play a trumpt card... its check and mate time for maan and geet...
So maan u got wrong info..... NT is in country.... n dude has Geet taken back the case??? else whow cud NT get visa to go out of country???? How come Immigration gave wrong info to u??? well if she was really away from India then y dint immigration inform u of her return??? ur sources have some problem...dude go check things again....

Ok.... now bout precap... it showed the haldi rasam.... haay i loved geet..she was lookign so cute...n haay haaye maan in white kurta pajama..... he was looking like the typical punjabi munda.... very nice...

Story - now i think Brij will try to blackmail arjun ... he will come to of annie -arjun kissa.... NT too will try to take faida of this... now lets see how it will play....

Star One said marriage on 13th jan...so that means tomorrow...but haldi rasam, mehendi rasam still pending.... donno when n how all will happen tomorrow n marriage will begin...

Episode - well i liked it today..... no cribs.... 9/10......

For the first time i saw Annie act...n hence that 9/10 else i wud hv given 8.5/10...

Edited by deniac - 13 years ago
I will ignore Annie-Arjun in my analysis today. Arghh... πŸ˜‘ Why spoil the mood in an otherwise nice episode πŸ˜Š

• Angry and aggressive MSK in the first scene. πŸ‘πŸΌ And how he softens as soon as Geet enters πŸ˜³ and yet gives warning to all others concerned without making it obvious to Geet. πŸ‘ It was written, executed and acted very nicely. πŸ˜Š
  • Heart goes out for him when he walks into her room, hugs her and almost blurts out what is troubling him "Tumhein kuchh nahin ho sakta." I can't express what I feel. I do not like over-protective and possessive men. Thinking logically, he should tell her about the danger. But this is something that is not between lovers/wife-hubby. It is almost like parental concern for a child. Given Geet's age and tough life, I feel she deserves this care and concern. And Maan gives it to her. I have said it earlier many a times too, but still can't help repeating that it just warms up my heart to see how he plays the role of every relation in her life.
  • The parent at night becomes the naughty lover in the morning. The entire morning scene on the bed between Maan and Geet was very nice. How comfortably he sits on the bed beside her, even stretches out while talking and then makes some naughty moves "baby ke bahane." πŸ˜³ I have really been waiting for Maan to make some moves on Geet for quite sometime. Thank God, some of it was shown today - not to my heart's content. But still " Ek baar shaadi ho jaane do, phir dekhna..." was very nice πŸ˜³ And so was the "bye" to the baby.
  • Intelligent, fast and alert Maan. Brij Veerji ke liye sab intezaam kar diya hai. Arjun ki begunaahi ka bhi pata laga liya. Kya baar hai Sir Ji. πŸ‘ But he is still not at peace. He knows that Brij is a hard-core criminal. Itni aasaani se peechhe nahin hatne waala.
  • NT is back. πŸ˜† To bring Arjun back on track? Waise ye Canada se India ki doori kya fast tay karte hain. Thodee der pahle tak kuchh pata nahin tha - aur itni jaldi sab immigration wagerah clear kar ke aa bhi gayi. Wah bhai wah! And Maan! Did you indeed withdraw the charges against her? πŸ˜‘ That better not be the case. πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘
Some unanswered questions
  • How did Brij know that MSK has recognized him? Did he overhear Maan talking to the security guys? It wasn't clearly shown. Or is it some "dil ka connection"? πŸ˜†
  • Where did Maan get Brij's pic from? To give it to police? Kya chal raha tha Maan babu Hoshiyarpur mein? Brij ke saath? Tasveer wallet mein le kar ghoomte ho kya??
Edited by sharmishtha01 - 13 years ago
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†reserved

Music...hmmm...wonderful theme.....Will read about it later...Ann and Resmi...I'm sure u wud have done a fantabulous job😊!!!

Its going to be a short and sweet take from my side....

First off I liked the epi....for being extremely entertaining...and for having good story progression

I liked the contrast in Maan Singh Khurana's character today.....

He was MSK for the security guys, Arjun and the office staff...Smart, Tough, and Agressive...πŸ‘πŸ‘

The moment he see Geet his features soften and he becomes Maan..."Geet ka Maan"😳...And that was endearing...😳

Just like their boss, the KC staff are multi-talented...Guys working in a Paint Company, can work in construction, organize events, arrange parties and do detective work too....Whatever their Master aka MSK Commands they Do.....Why can't we be like these people??? We cud have earned so much doing so many different jobs...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Maan and Geet's Sweet Love Tiffs and Talks are really adorable...GC and DD have become masters of such scenes...No one can beat them....They make it seem so easy and it comes out flawless...So for that..πŸ‘πŸ‘

Regardless of the fact that I haven't accepted NES and NEB (by association), I really felt for these two characters today....Their condition is like what Geet used to say "Idhar Khayi Udhar Kuan"....

The return of the Great Vamp NT....was awesome....Now the real fun begins....πŸ˜›

The precap looks nice....so some more fun and some more "dhan te dhan" moments...its going to be a rollercoaster ride with loads of ups, downs, twists and turns...And in the end we will come out shouting and laughing(hopefully)

My.... Moments of the Day
1) Brij knowing that Maan Knows...ESPor LSP(Love Sensory Perception)πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
2) NT being in India while Adi saying she's not????πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
3) NES' desperation😲🀒🀒

OK that's it for me...I say short and end up long πŸ˜•πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
πŸ˜†

πŸ‘Edited by panchjun5 - 13 years ago

res

Edited by taqdir - 13 years ago
@Shonuu, Nabiha, Priti...Hi..πŸ€—

Aaj tho MSK and Maan dono ne dil Jeet liya!!! I loved his rough and tough look with security and office staff and soft and sweet side with Geet....πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ

GC u Rock as Maan and MSK...😊
I can sum up today's episode in just one sentence - "Dena wala jab bhi deta hai, chappad phaad ke deta hai"

When they give us such episodes we won't complain much about the usage of BD's. Yup, I noticed them but won't make a big deal about it.

Highlights today

Maan - the lover
MSK  - the ruler
Brij  - the villain
Naintara - the spice of the show
Geet - personification of innocence

With all of these characters in any episode, the episode cannot be anything but fantastic.

Today's Highs
1. We often complain about continuity. For once I was glad they did not continue from where they stopped yesterday. πŸ‘ I dont know if this was intentional, but I will give them credit anyways.
2. MSK the lion is back. OMG. When he was yelling at his security guards I had to pause the youtube video. Looked at him for a couple of seconds and then played it again. He looked awesome. He was an angry young man wearing black. What more could I ask for.
3. Him yelling at Arjun but clearing the air about it with him the next day. MSK is not unreasonable. He accepted that he doubted Arjun without proof and that was good of him. Knowing him, he would never apologize, but he did the best he could. That was consistent with his character. Good.
4. It looked like Arjun felt genuinely bad for having put Geet's life in danger. It was phunny how he pronounced Fatal. He is MSK's brother. I am telling u guys. The joke will turn out to be on NT in the end. πŸ˜†
5. Good usage of Adi and Romeo. 
6. MSK knows it is Brij but does not forget NT. His mention of NT a couple of times today - when he accuses Arjun and when he checks about security - prooves that he has her in the back of his mind. Awesome.
6. MSK switching b/w Maan and MSK at the same time. OMG. It was splendid. This one can act, and act really well.
7. MSK and Geet talk on the bed. It was simply cute. They are sooo good at what they do. I am going to watch it many many times. And the way he came and sat on her bed, so comfortably, it was simply great execution. Loved it.
8. Brij khulam khulla attack karega. That is more like him. Welcome the real Brij πŸ‘

Today's Lows
1. MSK still calling it baby. Please make him say something else. Please
2. NES is so despo. She heard Maan yelling but still kept asking Arjun for an answer. That was phunny.
3. NES said "But I love u". The tone, accent, everything was phunny. πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ
4. NT thinking NES is Maan's weakness? Poor kid, give her something intelligent to do. Please.

I am too happy right now to think of anything else. I will watch the episode a couple of times more anyway. So will add more if I can think of anything else.
Edited by Soapoperasrfun - 13 years ago
Hm 😊

it was nice read (thanks Tanu πŸ€—) lets see how it was on screen πŸ˜†