Posted: 12 January 2011 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
ok goin now...c ya moro....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Anjalii...xXx

Du_Nish Goldie
Du_Nish
Du_Nish

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
Guys check the alternative thread, I am pretty sure this is the way it will go.

hahahah shaadi ke baad kidnapping.

yeto wohi hua - shaadi kissi se aur honeymoon kissi aurConfused I know they are not going to show this as this but in a general sentence.
when she was unmarried she was kidnapped that was a stigma on her spending 7 nights with a stranger
aur ab shaadi hoke, she will get jinxed that she spent god knows how many days with her ex boyfriendConfusedConfusedConfusedConfused
So, not very keen on this track. and the shaadi 100 percent sure on chikoohi will not happen now and i hope the same for miscarriage.
the alternative track in the linked post is just so easy to mend to it and also so better to watch

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kavyasamAnjalii...xXxshibz

kavyasam IF-Rockerz
kavyasam
kavyasam

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shibz

btw...shefu looked beautiful in saree....
n the winking was ha ha ha...

her makeup and style was good na,  but in first scene she is in shorts and arohi in blue dress and by last scene arohi is still in blue and shefu all dressed up.  but she looked very cute.

Du_NishAnjalii...xXxshibz

kavyasam IF-Rockerz
kavyasam
kavyasam

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 12:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shibz

ok goin now...c ya moro....

bye shibz, hopefully all will be well tmrw. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Anjalii...xXxshibz

kavyasam IF-Rockerz
kavyasam
kavyasam

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 12:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Eshu11

@ Kavya  - I am 100 percent sure they changed it dear!

I dont think so yaar .   because the promo  was  already  shot and also karan saying pyara sa twist and the body double ,   no they are going as they planned  whether  marraige or no marraige with chiku that we dont know.   If they dont show marraige with chiku  that means they never had that intention and  were trying to create some tension or publicity.   Miscarraige part is still in as per the article I think.   

If this were to happen by next week then I too would have felt they gave in for viewer demand,  but this will all happen in next 2 episodes so thats how they planned.   But I am glad we voiced out.

But my one fear remains that  , will he kidnap her after she is married Dead that is another possibility if not him directly marrying her ,  to say 'Dulhan to arjun hi le jaayega' . 

Edited by kavyasam - 12 January 2011 at 12:58pm

Anjalii...xXxshibz

Du_Nish Goldie
Du_Nish
Du_Nish

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 1:05pm | IP Logged
ROFL Kavya I start laughing thinking of one of my earlier post, u remembered the blind trust scene and their the was the Kavya Anjali theme and there I said that deceased Kavya was blessing them of not having the same fate of him as his Anjali deceived him with his humchakar after deathROFL

The news precised on the chikoohi and miscarriage track. I know that they created the sensational news and i am pretty sure the way they end the article, they did not expect negative vibes but it became negaative vibes.

yeah they shot before the news but still dear I feel they changed to some extent - hope for the best  - no miscarriage no chikoohi.
i am concretising the way valiantly angel's declared we will like the show after the marriage track. the way they wrote it seems a no even to the marriage track.

lets c, they are not giving us a maha episode of bitterness,sure it must be sweet to watch

kavyasamAnjalii...xXxshibz

Anjalii...xXx IF-Sizzlerz
Anjalii...xXx
Anjalii...xXx

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 1:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anitaksuresh

@Kavya thanks..I think daddu and DJ and vady maasi will have a role to play in the swapping dulha dunno wild guess...because they all know heart of hearts that chiku is useless..and they know arjuhi love each other too...yup Raashi's accident will trigger Arjun's revenge ..she has gone to meet Arohi today, tommorrow when she comes down..gosh!! I am getting goosebumbs thinking of it..this will be one major twist to change Arjuhi life I guess and also the KMH story!!

yh anita di...i also think rashi mite fall off the stairs tomorrow...Shocked.....CryCry...n den will start the don arjun's revenge...Cry...i dnt mind dis happening...as along as cheeku n arohi don't get married!!...Dead..n yh this twist will change the storyline of KMH2...esp arjuhi's life....n i also think daddu n teji n DJ will play a part in reuniting arjuhi too...i mean the dulha swap thing..Wink

Edited by Anjalii...xXx - 12 January 2011 at 1:15pm

anitaksureshshibz

arshravi Senior Member
arshravi
arshravi

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 1:28pm | IP Logged
Not seen the episode yet CryCry
But will (fingers crossed) write my brief take after watching!

anitaksureshAnjalii...xXxshibz

Go to top