shibz IF-Stunnerz
shibz
shibz

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Olly-

Originally posted by kavyasam

Originally posted by Anjalii...xXx

Originally posted by -Olly-

i loved the kmh 1 title track coz it just suited the scene..Heart..teri sanso wudnt have fitted there..
true olly....KMH1 song was totally apt...Star

It was perfect ClapClap ,  I had not at all expected.  That is why against all odds  I LOVE KMH.   yeah olly Tere saason ki would not have fitted here.  I am guessing they are saving it when the show gets really intense.  where the lyrics apply. 
i know kavya...i just want that kmh 2 gets the credit which kmh 1 cudnt get..u know kmh 1 was the most or is the most beautiful show ever...yet it never recieved any award neither any high trps......the song is the most beautful thing with touchy lyrics yet it never won the best title song award..so u see luck has never favoured kmh ..so this time i want that kmh 2 gets its due..and it can happen only if the arohi cheeku  marriage is cancelled.....uptill now kmh 2 is going very beautifull way..i dun want the CVs to destroy it..Cry
oh!! dat is coz the channel is only jinxed!!AngryAngryCry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

MitEssHkavyasamAnjalii...xXx

kavyasam IF-Rockerz
kavyasam
kavyasam

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 12:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shibz

but in teh promo karan looks fine doesnt he?

yeah , wahi na now he might have groomed diff or got a haircut just then LOL ,

btw completely diff topic :  in season1  someone used to post all the pics of the episode every snap  like about 100 ,  200 pics,  here  I dont see them Ermm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Anjalii...xXx

shibz IF-Stunnerz
shibz
shibz

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 12:44pm | IP Logged

Putting together yours and olly's  post  :  may be raashi gets hurt now ,  and  arohi has another mu (regarding the file ) and decides to marry chicks,  but  dulha swap is done by the angry arjun,  and later declares he did it for revenge for Rashi and then the arjuhi takkar wala track will start .   *fingers Crossed*
wow!! i love dis..:D

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kavyasamAnjalii...xXx

MitEssH Groupbie
MitEssH
MitEssH

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
AS KARAN said dt......Dulhan to ARJUN hi leke JAYEGA bt KIS haalat mein aur KIs SITUATION mein leke jayega wo THoda alag hai..AB KARAN NE KEHH DIYA HAI TO FIR  KIS BAAAT KA TENSION .aro aur chiku ki shadi to hona Namumkin hai.....ders no chanc....nd  KARAN wznt jokin DS TYM..... ..ds TB artcle is js misleaDIN......

anitaksureshAnjalii...xXx

shibz IF-Stunnerz
shibz
shibz

but in teh promo karan looks fine doesnt he?

yeah , wahi na now he might have groomed diff or got a haircut just then LOL ,

btw completely diff topic :  in season1  someone used to post all the pics of the episode every snap  like about 100 ,  200 pics,  here  I dont see them Ermm
yeah! many ppl from season 1 are missin..Unhappy even the picture gallery is not updated...Ouch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Anjalii...xXx

Du_Nish Goldie
Du_Nish
Du_Nish

@ Kavya  - I am 100 percent sure they changed it dear!
Truly speaking, I know how the market behaves and what is the impact and reaction of  news. Now it does not really change in the macro spasm but even if the market is different, the frustration and reaction do create 'shockwaves' I am sure it has changed dear.
It is not changed 100 percent, I agree you mean that all the videos have been shooted earlier - only the promos dear and the way the news came later and then other channel focussing on them, I am sure something is changed in it - pretty sure we are not seeing the miscarriage and chikoohi shaadi.

And yeah we have to voice out, I was in that side as well. It was the way to keep the news as a rumour.

Okay guys,here this one:
Ab mein samaj gayi kyun Arohi had the splash of water in her face and then cried in the breaking scene - She just found at the day of shooting they are having problem of her bein single and is tying her knots with whosoeverROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL Yaar iss zor ka jhadka wo nahin jante how to react ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL 

kavyasamAnjalii...xXx

kavyasam IF-Rockerz
kavyasam
kavyasam

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 12:46pm | IP Logged

Putting together yours and olly's  post  :  may be raashi gets hurt now ,  and  arohi has another mu (regarding the file ) and decides to marry chicks,  but  dulha swap is done by the angry arjun,  and later declares he did it for revenge for Rashi and then the arjuhi takkar wala track will start .   *fingers Crossed*
wow!! i love dis..:D

I know kaash  aisa ho jaaye Tongue,  but someone predicted that he will kidnap arohi after she gets married Cry

Anjalii...xXxshibz

shibz IF-Stunnerz
shibz
shibz

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
btw...shefu looked beautiful in saree....
n the winking was ha ha ha...

Du_NishAnjalii...xXx

Go to top