India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Mohabbat Louge [12/1-Epi 54] (Page 7)

kavyasam IF-Rockerz
kavyasam
kavyasam

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
@Nisha - there is nothing wrong in the way we reacted,   Our reaction was justified, valid and necessary,  How could we not  react after reading such a shocking news,  In ekta's world anything is possible.   And if   we had not reacted  either way plus or negative,   then  we are not truly in love with the show,   we cannot just sit back and watch. 
Like you said  It is the reaction of viewers  that counts.  

I dont think they changed any track because of viewer reaction,   the track has already been shot and done with ,  I am sure they are doing what they planned ,  so whether the news is true or false  and were there any mistakes from the reporter side, we will find out quickly . 

I still am in Hallabol mode,   wont be relieved until I actually watch what happens.  

Edited by kavyasam - 12 January 2011 at 12:30pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Du_NishAnjalii...xXxshibz

shibz IF-Stunnerz
shibz
shibz

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Eshu11

Yaarons, jab dj ne kaha kuch episodes pehle ke wo ek bari toofan ko mehsoos rahi hein, we had least idea that the big storm was on the audienceROFL

ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kavyasamAnjalii...xXx

kavyasam IF-Rockerz
kavyasam
kavyasam

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shibz

guyz..has karan put on weight? or is it coz of his haircut that all of a sudden his face looks chubbyLOL but in the bachelors' party he looked fine though...infact he looked very very handsomeDay Dreaming he still doesEmbarrassed but this week he looks different..D'oh

yep  coz of haircut ,   that is what me neethi and anjali were talking the other day LOL,   and the camera zooms too much . yeah this week looks diff.   but what acting Thumbs Up

Anjalii...xXxshibz

kavyasam IF-Rockerz
kavyasam
kavyasam

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 12:30pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Eshu11

Yaarons, jab dj ne kaha kuch episodes pehle ke wo ek bari toofan ko mehsoos rahi hein, we had least idea that the big storm was on the audienceROFL

ROFL

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL CryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

Anjalii...xXxshibz

shibz IF-Stunnerz
shibz
shibz

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kavyasam

guyz..has karan put on weight? or is it coz of his haircut that all of a sudden his face looks chubbyLOL but in the bachelors' party he looked fine though...infact he looked very very handsomeDay Dreaming he still doesEmbarrassed but this week he looks different..D'oh

yep  coz of haircut ,   that is what me neethi and anjali were talking the other day LOL,   and the camera zooms too much . yeah this week looks diff.   but what acting Thumbs Up
@bold:dat is soo true..the other day wen his eyes wer filled wit tears...aww...i was ready with the bucketLOLLOL

btw..i thot i was used to his change in hair styles...he has a habit of getting his hair trimmed now n den... teh 1st time i found him different was in KMH1 wen he captured teh cockroach n named it ArohiLOLLOL..den one horrible hair cut at wich my Mom laughed so much was durin his engagement wit NatsLOLLOL but his hair grows soon..or he gells it in such a way taht in two days dey look normalEmbarrassed

kavyasamAnjalii...xXx

kavyasam IF-Rockerz
kavyasam
kavyasam

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 12:37pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by kavyasam

@bold:dat is soo true..the other day wen his eyes wer filled wit tears...aww...i was ready with the bucketLOLLOL

btw..i thot i was used to his change in hair styles...he has a habit of getting his hair trimmed now n den... teh 1st time i found him different was in KMH1 wen he captured teh cockroach n named it ArohiLOLLOL..den one horrible hair cut at wich my Mom laughed so much was durin his engagement wit NatsLOLLOL but his hair grows soon..or he gells it in such a way taht in two days dey look normalEmbarrassed

I actually got  used to the initial style but this one I am not liking ,  makes his face look wider, hope he goes back to his old cut.   Kritika is looking fab sply during the mehendi, that hair style was good.

Anjalii...xXxshibz

shibz IF-Stunnerz
shibz
shibz

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 12:41pm | IP Logged
but in teh promo karan looks fine doesnt he?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Anjalii...xXx

shibz IF-Stunnerz
shibz
shibz

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 12:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by summergirl92

Bas aaj ka acha dikhake hope CV's wont  disappoint me 2morrowCry
xactly same thoughts running in my mind...while watching nice episCryLOLCry

kavyasamAnjalii...xXx

Go to top