India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Mohabbat Louge [12/1-Epi 54] (Page 6)

anitaksuresh Senior Member
anitaksuresh
anitaksuresh

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 10:46am | IP Logged
@ Vaishu ur VM superb luved it..thanks...and Chikuhi..ROFLCry gosh isko boltein hai confusion dont know whther to laugh or cry,..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Allwaysindian-tehreem-Anjalii...xXx

-tehreem- IF-Sizzlerz
-tehreem-
-tehreem-

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 10:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anjalii...xXx

@Tehreem..hi..seeing u after so long!! where have u been these days...Wink

@Kavya...i was hoping for teri saason se too...but tumko chuke bhi choone was just lovely...Embarrassed
ya i know i was away for nearly 3 weeks may beLOL
first i was busy with my sister's wedding and now exams are keeping me away from hereCry
but i'll be back with a bang next week for sureWink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kavyasamAnjalii...xXx

kavyasam IF-Rockerz
kavyasam
kavyasam

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 11:58am | IP Logged
Hai kya hai jo tere mere darmiyaan hai  ---  CHeeku hai  Angry 
Andekhi ansuni dastaaan hai                  ---   Disapprove

so much tension yaaron ...  he can kidnap her , marry her or leave her but  no chikohi  marraige,  painful even if arjun immediately takes her away, still chicks gonna be hubby nahiiiiiiii......... I stongly vote for Dulha swap  even though I dont prefer them to get married now itself but better than  chikohi Dead

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Anjalii...xXx

MitEssH Groupbie
MitEssH
MitEssH

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
Tum ko chhoon k bhi Chhoone ko Karta hai Dil paa ke bhi  Paane ko karta haiiiiiii Dillllllll godddddd wat cannnnn i say nw...KMH 1 song hs jss mad Me  speechlesss ..yahooo..FInallyyyy de Playedddd r Beautiful,LOVLY Magicalll...KMH 1 title songgg.i jssss cantttt xpresssss hwmuchhhhhhhhhhh m happppy aftr hearin kmh 1 song.  I js luvvvvvv ds songgggg lyk krazy ..Wz missssin it in kmh 2 lyk hell....I js FRGET evrthin wen I listn ds song..ds .song hs mad js my day n nightttt. .Nw js don want to think nethin Negative .n..Ders sitll First parttt playin in my mind ritnw...i jssssssss.LUVDDD ARJUN ARO convo in AROHI's  room.js luvd dt Scen. sabse Besttt thin de used kmh 1 song fr arjuhi...today KMH 1 song wz d Best part ..ds songggg hs js creat Magic agennnnn....MAGICAL song evr  NW  aftr todays epi m  DAM sureee...K DULHANIYA TO SIRF ARJUN HI LE JAYENGA  .totaly LUVDDDD d epi .nw M dammmmmm xciteddd fr 2morooo. jssss .canttt waitttt .cant waitt
shibz IF-Stunnerz
shibz
shibz

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
i soo soo liked today's epi..i hope we continue to love..n m sooo happy the KMH song was played...it gives the heavenly feel... the other day also they played the sad male version of kitani...for teh 1st time in KMH2...i was soo happy..

MitEssHkavyasamAnjalii...xXx

kavyasam IF-Rockerz
kavyasam
kavyasam

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
updated my take on  page 1.   loved the episode,   if only the article wasnt there to eat a part of my head *sigh*,   all izz well all Izzz well

Anjalii...xXxshibz

Du_Nish Goldie
Du_Nish
Du_Nish

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 12:20pm | IP Logged

Hi guys as u c am gone missing for some days ROFLROFLROFL

that's just because am highly taken with studies for the moments.

Fiddas de Mohabbatians, I read the posted message of Angels' and guys congrats to all of us who have contributed to it : I am 100 percent sure they changed the track.posted by Shikha 
THIS IS ANGELS POST ON kk WALL :-

Tum Logo Ko Arjun-Arohi Ke Pyaar Mein Vishwas Nahi Hai Kya? Watch Out For The Major Twist Coming Up Haha..Ur In For A Huge Suprise  Seriously Wait For The Twist,Those Who Were Bashing KMH Yday After Reading Article Will Be Wanting To Take Their Words Back;-) Hail Ekta Maam KMH Is Going To Rock!!

I know the way written is made to see that was always the story but we know it, we did it. We made the news to be a rumour.

Now friends,I know some of you will be confused whether the news were always a rumour or was it really as the news.

I will answer this one too friends.

It has been proven that news create shock waves in any market and here the market is public itself, we are in india forums and we can see the multi reaction of 'mohabbatians.'

We know that news in India forums have been right in the past and few of them did class as rumour. This is not a coincidence of how majority is on the safe track and few of them were of rumours.

It is all react with the people's way of receiving the news. When news were received light heartedly, pretty much nothing has to change in the scene and it goes like this. It is not a coincident of getting news that are for forthcoming track. It all evolves on the way audience receive it.

The news about the aarohi's wedding and miscarriage has created a phenomenon noise in the market (KMH viewers). The impact ws negative. Viewers love the show and this is why they want to save it from first in the business view and secondly from getting all that they have seen. Hence like my poll, we wanted to restore the unique and charm of kitani mohabbat hain. See the reaction of the news have been overnight soaked and the new news became 'buzzing hots.'
When people need to voice out frustration, not all of them can deal with assertion, most of them spit it and nothing is wrong in it.

The shock wave of the news tightened and seeing the way the public made their voice out, they realised it,perhaps they were testing too, that this audience is not welcoming this track, this audience does not want to watch what has always seen and as the posted wall,it can be  clearly seen ray of hopes that we are voiced out.

Once again, friends,the power of pen and the power of unity in a group brought successful result. It may not be 100 percent effective but at least accepted and enjoy it.

As for the news, it will be long forgotten and new news will come out and this one is forgotten,

Yet this news prove to be a great experience for KMHians that most of us will stand together in this journey - whether ups or downs - even virtually, even for a show but still the qualities of a successful team is here. It is a great experience for those who never realised the power of pen and voicing out.

Also in an individual level, there will be a level of attainment feeling, the self confidence increases and know that in whatever challenge life is going to bring,you can face it. I know this is in reel perspective but the emotions we all felt were true.ALso being optimistic for believing in all of us has been part of the successful mission.

In an ending note,mates, a smile back in our face, I will end with a funny comment:
Yaarons, jab dj ne kaha kuch episodes pehle ke wo ek bari toofan ko mehsoos rahi hein, we had least idea that the big storm was on the audienceROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

Keep rocking Mohabbatians!

Edited:
btw guys:
look at this alternative track and I am pretty sure it has changed to this one:

Edited by Eshu11 - 12 January 2011 at 12:22pm

MitEssHkavyasamAnjalii...xXx

shibz IF-Stunnerz
shibz
shibz

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
guyz..has karan put on weight? or is it coz of his haircut that all of a sudden his face looks chubbyLOL but in the bachelors' party he looked fine though...infact he looked very very handsomeDay Dreaming he still doesEmbarrassed but this week he looks different..D'oh

kavyasamAnjalii...xXx

Go to top