Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Mohabbat Louge [12/1-Epi 54] (Page 22)

Du_Nish Goldie
Du_Nish
Du_Nish

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 10:10am | IP Logged
Now coming to my highlights:
(1) Brother Sister relationship
For me this is the most pure trustworthy relationship!
I just love all the dialogue from Rashi's here!
She is the only who knows Arjun wholly and this is her right to defend when someone's pinpointing nonsensical false allegation o your brother.
In a personal view, leave this,I am so defensive for my brother,if someone's try to make fun of him,they got to repeat that infront of me firstLOLLOLLOLLOL and ofcourse they realised that I am not the right person to tell toLOLLOLLOLLOL I so love my brother that at times I feel if one day I have to lay my life for him, without thinking twice, I will.
This is the exact kind of brother sister relationship we found between rashi and arjun. It is as deep and intense that when one is defensive,the other one is protective. A strong feel of protection that if he has to decide who is the one he can bring tears to - the lover or the sister? He can sacrifice his lover for his sister!
This is exactly what Arjun is towards Rashi,
Ofcourse Rashi will not let him to do it but now the truth is not out.

(2) Arohi's mind: Pieces of Puzzle - need to see the shape who is the one?
The way Gauri became hyper and insulted Rashi when even Arohi like we saw in the masquerade party does not demean people,she respects them the way she is.
Today the reason of the misunderstanding highlighted:
She felt she is being used! She trusts her best friend a lot.
No Gauri is hyper and she does not let her talk.
She was getting waves from Shefali too. She knows this happens that it happens only when she turn her back,there was only gauri and rashi there.
When Arohi will recover from the shock, she will realise how she has been betrayed from her best friend.
(3) The song fire because there were lot of fiery eyes today:
(a) Rajveer - He is genuinely the well wisher of her niece Arohi - he knows Arohi is telling the true and when he will hear all the truth -
Gauri Chachi - Prepare for the 'Dhamakaal' explosion from Rajveer!
You will break into pieces, Gauri, now start realising what you are doing!
Prepare for a bahut 'jor ka jhadka' itni jor ke koi tere saath na dongue jab tum dhadke se ghar nikal rahe. Even your father and simmi will not be by your side.
Only Arohi will save this and with eyes of redemption and penance - a forthcoming love story between rajveer and gauri - a love that this time in the eyes of penance - need to erase this 'zakhm'.
(b) Rudra Pratap Singhania
I know his genuine concern to his daughter was then replaced with a sarcastic relief Arjun is back.
Reality is he is so strong character that he can gulp this pain by himself and he needs to make Arjun by his side for revenge.
It is entirely Gauri's plan - I will choke if Rudra is in there.
(c) Arjun
Arjun is as strong character as RPS. He is burning with anger like all of us know and the way he kicked the door of Ahluwalias and give them an 'ehlaan' that he is back 'the don,catch me if you can.'
Like Arohi's misunderstanding shield the truth and backsided her love, the same misunderstandig Arjun is having on Arohi's (Please Ekta,spare us from KavyaAnjali track -  as I am feeling the kavyanjali track here - Arjun can drives Arohi to mental,just like Anjali did to Kavya - as Anjali was being filled that Kavya killed her twin sis and she was succeeded until she saw that it is a machiavel plan from her mother in law! I am feeling the same thing Arjun constantly reminds Arohi to be a murderer, a murderer of a baby. Arohi will plead in vain that she is innocent until truth is revealed and for that Rashi's unconsciousness will not be for too long.)
Arjun is actually now becoming the black person in the sense that he is going to be a dreadful criminal - one a way to revenge to Arohi that she always accused him of this and now she is living  with that and secondly taking revenge out of the world for the ruin of happiness in his family - now because Arjun has already covered this love with hatredness to Arohi! His eyes were looking for an answer why she did that! His eyes are accusing her! This is why I included the fire song as this exactly what Arjun is feeling.

CONVERSATION OF ARJUN AND RPS:
'Rashi was the only innocent fragile member in the family and why happiness is snatched from Singhania famiy'

I realised that they chose Rashi because this burning fire will be mitigate by another innocent in the family and that will be the coming od Arohi in the family. RPS will like her later for sure like her daughter and yet in sacrifice of one innocence, another innocence is crushed. Arohi will need to become a really strong character because if she married to the family of Singhania,everyone will pinpoint her as murderer and there will be a coldwar. Yet Rudra will realise from Arohi,it is Gauri's doing and he will not spared her as he has already got back his son.

I am sad that in order the revival of an innocence, one innocence has been forsaken!
Yet it seems it has been a sacrifice for the betterment!
In a string of fate,it has to go to extremeties for this extreme love to go further.

That's it from my side!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Olly-

Go to top