Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Mohabbat Louge [12/1-Epi 54] (Page 20)

kavyasam IF-Rockerz
kavyasam
kavyasam

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 9:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chill_Out

@Nisha: No matter how much we mock EK, we cannot deny that we cannot relate to any other show or it's characters the way we do to hers. 

@Kavya: Ya, everyone was amazing, I don't deny that. Specially Rudra. We saw him in that state for the first time. But Karan was extraordinary!Clap

He gets  a standing ovation .  raw performance it was , brilliant. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Jane..

-Olly- IF-Rockerz
-Olly-
-Olly-

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 9:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kavyasam

Originally posted by -Olly-

what an episode Shocked flood of emotions   ,   Karan  standing ovation for performance  the raw emotions the  shock , pain , anger .  Kritika  superb the innocence, shock, guilt, paing,  fear  everything.  

But I am disappointed in the way the track was promoted,  they put more emphasis on who she will marry rather than on whether raashi's  happiness witll be ruined.   Anyways briliant performances . 

Rudra  again  didnot fail to use the situation,  shrewd character.

I donot want Chick  anywhere near arohi now,  NO NO chikuhi wedding in all this fiasco, it will ruin the impact the episode has created if that happens.
@bold din get u.Confused

nai olly  in the promo and videos  they did not mention that  'will rashi's happiness be ruined ' or they did not create that tragic atmosphere  , instead it was more hype on chiku Dead.   they  wrote in the article  but on their fb page they were giving emphasis only on the wedding. Ouch
oh coz its arjuhi after all..thats why..its ok..i am accepting everything but not cheekuhi marriage..Angry..btw karan was justStar......to be contd...he is a gem..love him ..

kavyasam

-Olly- IF-Rockerz
-Olly-
-Olly-

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 9:13am | IP Logged

@Nisha: No matter how much we mock EK, we cannot deny that we cannot relate to any other show or it's characters the way we do to hers. 

@Kavya: Ya, everyone was amazing, I don't deny that. Specially Rudra. We saw him in that state for the first time. But Karan was extraordinary!Clap
cudnt agree more..:)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kavyasam.Jane..

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 9:13am | IP Logged

But inspite of everything Kavya I'm still sad. Rashi was so sweet! She didn't deserve it. And you know what? To tell you the truth, no matter how b*tchy Gauri is, I never EVER expected her to actually go ahead and push Rashi! When I read the article, I'd actually thought that probably her leg would've slipped or something like Rudra was suggestingOuch

kavyasam

kavyasam IF-Rockerz
kavyasam
kavyasam

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 9:15am | IP Logged

But inspite of everything Kavya I'm still sad. Rashi was so sweet! She didn't deserve it. And you know what? To tell you the truth, no matter how b*tchy Gauri is, I never EVER expected her to actually go ahead and push Rashi! When I read the article, I'd actually thought that probably her leg would've slipped or something like Rudra was suggestingOuch

She is capable of it since the way she threw the globe the other day and the way she tore the letter  , she is not herself at certain point when her evil mind is out of control. 

.Jane..

-Olly- IF-Rockerz
-Olly-
-Olly-

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 9:16am | IP Logged
@chillout exactly i also thought the same ..but its good coz when gauri is exposed arjun wont leave her...Evil Smile

.Jane..

kavyasam IF-Rockerz
kavyasam
kavyasam

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 9:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Olly-

same here kavya...the article is sacring me ..pls i dun want cheekuhi marriage!!ShockedCry

I am very  fearful about that,  now that  miscarraige happened first  ,   I dont know ,  
.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 9:17am | IP Logged

She is capable of it since the way she threw the globe the other day and the way she tore the letter  , she is not herself at certain point when her evil mind is out of control. 

*Sigh* You're right. Evil is evil. There's no limit, no extent, no stoppingErmm
Anyhow, I'm leaving now. I have exams. So see you tomorrow!Hug

kavyasam

Go to top