India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Mohabbat Louge [12/1-Epi 54] (Page 18)

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 8:47am | IP Logged
I hope so, Nisha! Cheeku and Arohi married? Eww!! And today, I swear I almost puked when Arjun's hand was filled and blood and so was Rashi's hair! 
Karan was fantastic! I've never seen better acting!

Du_Nish Goldie
Du_Nish
Du_Nish

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 8:48am | IP Logged
things are going to change after arjun and arohi wedding!
there is no chikoo in it!!!!!!!

Gauri will stop her evilness now they are going to behubby and wifey but then in the love gauri rajveer track she will need to bear rajveer's wrath - coz after arjuhi wedding - it will be like if gauri wants to harm arohi and rajveer wants to protect- she noz she cant get his side.

if gauri is the second lead and she got maried first - we will need to see the love after wedding track from her side now - as arjuhi is happening,

yet yes her machiavel plans too will be unveiled if not shef but by biji
.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 8:49am | IP Logged
I have faith too actually. Specially after seeing the episode. But I still do NOT want the marriage!Ouch
Du_Nish Goldie
Du_Nish
Du_Nish

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 8:51am | IP Logged
i need to catch up from the 11th sweet neethi,
well it is only in ekta's show that can create feeling of the audience that wave to extremeties and real like.
so on this note, we cant deny she desrve to have a hats off but yet a thumbs down of using  'wohi purani boring rona dhona' isshstyle of revenge;-)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kavyasam.Jane..

-Olly- IF-Rockerz
-Olly-
-Olly-

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 8:53am | IP Logged
@chillout ya i also am not trying to relax so fast i am still worried..and  second wat u wrote me too have never seen such acting...the reaction the expression of karan on seeing the blood was awesome..*standing ovation*

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Jane..

-Olly- IF-Rockerz
-Olly-
-Olly-

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 8:55am | IP Logged
@eshu ya agree that is purana formula but its shown in a diff way in kmh 2 which i like..Wink
Du_Nish Goldie
Du_Nish
Du_Nish

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 8:56am | IP Logged
guys as i need to catch up:

Well I want to confirm one thing - is it said that she got a miscarriage???
kavyasam IF-Rockerz
kavyasam
kavyasam

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 8:57am | IP Logged
what an episode Shocked flood of emotions   ,   Karan  standing ovation for performance  the raw emotions the  shock , pain , anger .  Kritika  superb the innocence, shock, guilt, paing,  fear  everything.  

But I am disappointed in the way the track was promoted,  they put more emphasis on who she will marry rather than on whether raashi's  happiness witll be ruined.   Anyways briliant performances . 

Rudra  again  didnot fail to use the situation,  shrewd character.

I donot want Chick  anywhere near arohi now,  NO NO chikuhi wedding in all this fiasco, it will ruin the impact the episode has created if that happens.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Anjalii...xXx

Go to top