Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Mohabbat Louge [12/1-Epi 54] (Page 13)

shibz IF-Stunnerz
shibz
shibz

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 12:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kavyasam

did they ,   well fingers crossed then.  phew .
ha ha...so excited n nervous for a show na?!LOL crazy fans!!LOL

@Shivani:wow!! awesome VM..thanx for sharin dear...:)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Olly-Anjalii...xXx

-Olly- IF-Rockerz
-Olly-
-Olly-

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 12:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shibz

Originally posted by kavyasam

@nisha -  All the best for the exams,  hope you peep in now and then, don worry I too have lost my mind since yday.  and like you said arohi being the cause of raashi's loss , omg , that would be so bad and gives arjun all the  motive to hate her and also turn into a bad boy.  

@all -   what if -  Arohi sums up the courage to say No right before the phere and chooses arjun,  is it possible?   then   once this happens  some of ahluwalia's object,  major family disagreement,  arjun still hopeful but next week tragedy takes place, so arjun becomes  bad boy,  this way No chikuhi wedding Star,  no arjuhi wedding Star  and arjun becomes bad boy Cool.   but raashi losing baby Cry.   By the status on fb page, the promo, the messages on karan's wall and in video by karan all put together is now making me think  that arohi will say 'no' to chicks tmrw. aisa hoga kya ??

@Nisha: Shocked i neva gave that a thot!! Arohi bein the reason for Rashi's miscarriage is quite possible..Cry

@kavya:the bold part is making me scared... wat if Arohi is forced to marry chiku after Arjun becomes a bad boy?!Shocked quite possible no?Cry Winkdun worry hopefully no..
Thanx Pooja for the videoTongue though der are possibilities dat Arjun might kidnap Arohi after her marriage wit chiku as revenge but still hopeful dat Arjun hi shaadi karega usse..Embarrassed puttin together Angels' post as well...
...Dilwala dulhaniya lejayega...Tongue

ya shibz arohi can be the reason of rashi's miscarriage as she is going to meet aro..oh noo..arjun will hate her and also become bad boy...but one thing after seeing everything i can say that hopefully it will be arjun who will marry arohi...with the motive of revenge!!..Confused

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kavyasamAnjalii...xXxshibz

ObodroKargosh IF-Sizzlerz
ObodroKargosh
ObodroKargosh

i could care less about the situation they get married in

i don't think anybody should be shocked about Rashi's miscarriage...it was going to happen Cry

and their Marriage Dancingand i will love watching how much they will understand each other after their marriage and want to make it work...i will hate it if either of them says "divorce" Cry

i wish Arohi finds out the truth ASAP!!! i want to see GUILT on her face! ALOT of it!!! AngryAngryAngry

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-Olly-kavyasamAnjalii...xXxMariaa.SGshibz

Du_Nish Goldie
Du_Nish
Du_Nish

@ shibz 100 percent sure no chikoohi wedding
uno themc itself is a reason to stop the wedding

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Olly-kavyasamAnjalii...xXxshibz

Du_Nish Goldie
Du_Nish
Du_Nish

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 12:51am | IP Logged
shibz

we are 200 percent sure on no chikoohi jodi.

and now 100 percent sure arjuhi wedding - arjun out of anger / out of revenge in a way marries to arohi

and seems
having nok jhok shadi ke baad - on the set like arohi's patao turn

well shibz hope not for a future track of baby swapping;-)

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-Olly-kavyasamAnjalii...xXxObodroKargoshshibz

-Olly- IF-Rockerz
-Olly-
-Olly-

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 12:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dr.BasketGupta

i could care less about the situation they get married in

i don't think anybody should be shocked about Rashi's miscarriage...it was going to happen Cry

and their Marriage Dancingand i will love watching how much they will understand each other after their marriage and want to make it work...i will hate it if either of them says "divorce" Cry

i wish Arohi finds out the truth ASAP!!! i want to see GUILT on her face! ALOT of it!!! AngryAngryAngry
oh pooja u already started dreaming about their marriage ...wait dear first let us see wat is the twist!!..hate this twist thing..wish TB didnt give us the article..:(

-Olly- IF-Rockerz
-Olly-
-Olly-

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 12:53am | IP Logged
@eshu....forget baby swapping!! let them marry first..LOL

Du_Nish Goldie
Du_Nish
Du_Nish

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 12:56am | IP Logged
Well happy at least on arjuhi wedding but not for a kavyanjali sequence for arjuhiLOL

vaise they have already used kavyanjali track on arjuhiLOLLOLLOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kavyasamAnjalii...xXx

Go to top