Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Mohabbat Louge [12/1-Epi 54] (Page 10)

Anjalii...xXx IF-Sizzlerz
Anjalii...xXx
Anjalii...xXx

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 1:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Allwaysindian

Me on page 5 Tongue LOL ..when i posted links on Fb ..nobody was here and i thot i will write later ..sorry just lazy me Embarrassed
     @ANITA ..loved ur take ..and loved predictions.
     me full fainted and falln flat ..seeing Arjun's smile .Embarrassed
   the way way Arjun ..nudging shefali ..to leave them alone ..CUTE
   Arohi thinking Arjun ..winked at her..hahaha ..chor ke man me tinaka ( aise hi hai na kuch wo pharse ) ..Arohi so mad at arjun but still i loveeee  the way they talk to each other .Heart Heart
                 full Fireworks ..SPECTACULAR !!! Day Dreaming
  Arjun n Arohi ...In Bedromm ..ufff Wink Heart... Arjun saying sab kuch bhul jaao ..just remember u and me ..awwww...Day DreamingDay Dreaming
 loved the confidence ..Arjun giving her the ring and saying ..to wait for surprise ...m in dreamland.Day Dreaming
       supercute scene at Singhanias ..Raashi ,Beeji and Arjun..finally ..felt happy for Arjun ..atlast koi to family hai ..who cares .
         I simply loving the charactr of ARJUN SINGHANIA Heart..so many different sides of him ..and Karan ..best best best best !!!! Star 
                                Thumbs Up SIMPLY BEST !! Thumbs Up
      loved the confidence of Beeji while talking to Dj ...shows how well connected old friends are ..they can talk anything ..without holding back .
       now why did Raashi went upsatirs to meet Arohi ??? tension ..dont even want to guess .i am gonna watch whatever unfolds ..with the box of tissue besides me . ARJUN jaao dulhaniya leke aao ..baad me jo jhagada karana hai wo karana ...
        beautiful episode !!!
 shilpa ...with butterfies in her tummy ..whats gonna happn

loved ur take shilpa di...ClapClap...
n arjuhi's scene in the bedroom n at the beginning was just...HeartDay DreamingBlushingEmbarrassed....sent me to dreamland...bt only for a while as den cheeku-arohi marriage talks made me upset..Disapprove..CryCry...n yh arjun nudging n winkin at shefali was so funny...LOL...im fida over arjun's winks...Day DreamingDay Dreaming..reminded me of KMH1...Embarrassed...
n the bedroom scene...BlushingBlushingBlushing....loved it when arjun just pulled arohi to him cuz she was going...Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming.....uff that whole scene was lovely...dialouges n everything...seeing arjuhi so close gave me goosebumps....Blushing...n den the KMH1 title song..HeartHeartHeart...felt so nice hearing it agen...missed it alot..Disapprove...n that song was so apt for that scene...StarStar...n when arjun came to his house...that whole scene was amazing..esp rashi-arjun convo...the dialouges were supergud..ClapClapClap...both Karan n the actress playing Rashi were great...esp Karan...Day Dreaming..love arjun's determination...EmbarrassedEmbarrassed..n yh im just loving arjun soo much..Heart...n the way Karan potrays his charcter is jus mindblowing....Hug...the scene between DJ n Beeji was great...Thumbs Up...im loving their friendship..both speak wats in their mind...n Beeji is amazing..Big smile
n i dnt even wanna think abt what happenes after Rashi goes to meet arohi...CryCry...cuz i think we all know wats guna happen...CryCryCry....n the scene between arohi-shefali was great...shefali was looking really pretty in that saree...Embarrassed...now all my hopes r on destiny rite nw...yes it's the same destiny that made arjun-arohi meet...EmbarrassedHeart...n arohi n cheeku's marriage CANNOT happen at all....no way...Thumbs Down

I think i just gave my take while replyin to ur post...WinkLOLLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AmnaIshkavyasamshibz

Anjalii...xXx
Anjalii...xXx

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 1:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shibz

i soo soo liked today's epi..i hope we continue to love..n m sooo happy the KMH song was played...it gives the heavenly feel... the other day also they played the sad male version of kitani...for teh 1st time in KMH2...i was soo happy..

yh shibz..the sad male Kaise kahein hume kitani mohabbat hai....kitani mohabbat hai was great..one of my fave BG's...made me cry seeing arjun cry n that BG playing....Disapprove..CryCry..thank god i had tissues ready wid me..LOLTongue...in KMH1 title song sent me to dreamland again...loved it..Heart n yh shibz..i was happy too...Big smileEmbarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kavyasamshibz

Anjalii...xXx
Anjalii...xXx

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 1:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kavyasam

Originally posted by Eshu11

Yaarons, jab dj ne kaha kuch episodes pehle ke wo ek bari toofan ko mehsoos rahi hein, we had least idea that the big storm was on the audienceROFL

ROFL

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL CryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL
ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL.....CryCryCryCryCryCryCryCry......AngryAngryAngryAngryAngry......DisapproveDisapproveDisapproveDisapproveDisapproveDisapprove....ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

kavyasamshibz

Anjalii...xXx
Anjalii...xXx

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 1:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kavyasam

guyz..has karan put on weight? or is it coz of his haircut that all of a sudden his face looks chubbyLOL but in the bachelors' party he looked fine though...infact he looked very very handsomeDay Dreaming he still doesEmbarrassed but this week he looks different..D'oh

yep  coz of haircut ,   that is what me neethi and anjali were talking the other day LOL,   and the camera zooms too much . yeah this week looks diff.   but what acting Thumbs Up
i think it's cuz of his haircut shibz...n this one is much bettr than the one during arjun-natz engagement...LOLLOL...n yh the bacherlors party one...Karan luked soo cute n handsome too...HeartDay Dreaming...he does luk abit diff...Wink

kavyasamshibz

Mariaa.SG IF-Sizzlerz
Mariaa.SG
Mariaa.SG

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 1:42pm | IP Logged
Edited My Take Guuys Wink Enjooy Hug

kavyasamAnjalii...xXx

Du_Nish Goldie
Du_Nish
Du_Nish

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 2:16pm | IP Logged

guys tempted to watch today's ep but not yet watch llast episode and am 200 percent convinced no chikoohi track.

i love shef as always she rocks rocks rocks

it was hilarious the arjun shef and arohi sceneROFLROFLROFL
Arjun ne Shef ko Ankh mara ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL aur Arohi jal rahi thi ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

then love the way Arjun tells Shef his things, perhaps u c shef always come to help im but there was not again arjun gauri tracked,perhaps he thought gauri does not want to help and today the helping nature and cool temparament of Shef made her to be the one that heard all his happiness.

I appreciate the way ArjunArohi talked I fell there is again the innocence and promising chirpiness back in her character

well was supposed to be a jovial atmosphere
lot repeating kmh1 sequence and still a pleasure to watch - to hear kmh1 title track on em,to hear arjun bg music in here,even balley balley and then the sangeet biji chikoo's mom scene.

thts it didnot watch all.
like the way its shefali whose hearing all and her high spirited feel today- since she is the character like the audience - she knows there is no chikoohi track too by answer her there is still one day left.

hmm today arohi was seen to be indecisive - now shud i take it as indecisive or torn feeling - in any way - she is shown a hopeless and does no longer belief in destiny and then is trying to defy it.

hey rashi yaar u rock but yaar y r u wearing high heels when u r pregnantErmm Ekta Maiya kya Irada heinErmm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

anitaksureshkavyasamAnjalii...xXxshibz

kavyasam IF-Rockerz
kavyasam
kavyasam

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 2:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Eshu11

guys tempted to watch today's ep but not yet watch llast episode and am 200 percent convinced no chikoohi track.

i love shef as always she rocks rocks rocks

it was hilarious the arjun shef and arohi sceneROFLROFLROFL
Arjun ne Shef ko Ankh mara ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL aur Arohi jal rahi thi ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

then love the way Arjun tells Shef his things, perhaps u c shef always come to help im but there was not again arjun gauri tracked,perhaps he thought gauri does not want to help and today the helping nature and cool temparament of Shef made her to be the one that heard all his happiness.

I appreciate the way ArjunArohi talked I fell there is again the innocence and promising chirpiness back in her character

well was supposed to be a jovial atmosphere
lot repeating kmh1 sequence and still a pleasure to watch - to hear kmh1 title track on em,to hear arjun bg music in here,even balley balley and then the sangeet biji chikoo's mom scene. -  That was the best part the kmh1 title track,  I remember you writing  long back about the theme and the humming in the beginning.  The music then actually raised my  hopes that  they never had the intention of chikuhi wedding.

thts it didnot watch all.
like the way its shefali whose hearing all and her high spirited feel today- since she is the character like the audience - she knows there is no chikoohi track too by answer her there is still one day left.

hmm today arohi was seen to be indecisive - now shud i take it as indecisive or torn feeling - in any way - she is shown a hopeless and does no longer belief in destiny and then is trying to defy it.

hey rashi yaar u rock but yaar y r u wearing high heels when u r pregnantErmm Ekta Maiya kya Irada heinErmm   did she  Cry  irada  saaf nazar aa raha hai,  why oh why raashi  Cry

Anjalii...xXxshibz

Du_Nish Goldie
Du_Nish
Du_Nish

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 3:15pm | IP Logged

Oh kavya lets keep hope rajveer chachu saved rashi and realised the wickedness of  if gauri doing it- well gauri does not no arjun changed coz of rashi also does not no on rashi's pregnant,

it will be strange why gauri does it but the worst worst worst will be if Arohi by mistake do it,I will be like this song:

Nahin - OMG Ekta Maiya have you really done it- have you really created suspense in viewers'  mind? Ekta Maiya for the week of mangal sakranti where you know everything is prosperous, dont show 'dukh bhari' scenes.

Aur Ekta Maiya, I am still having faith in you.

Aur Ekta Maiya, I will buy you chocolates and flowers if you really change the wedding and miscarriage thingTongue

Okay Ekta Maiya, a better deal for you, I will tell you which industry to invest in short term and get a return of 50% more.
Ekta Maiya - Promise to make your money rise by 115% if you don't give Miscarriage and Wedding and believe Maiya - All will be done only in a week and that too return will be in dollars and multiply it in Indian Rupees, it will make you to have more money to investBig smile

This is the best deal to you!

I am still sure they listened to us and there is no chikoohi track and miscarriage.

Dekh to zara KMHians kitni mohabbat hai aap ki KMH show se.

Hadh se zyada, deewanapan aur pagalpan ke hadh tak!
Smile

Lolz Kavya - I wonder whether I lost it because of the article,because of my exam or because of realising it is my last days with my mates;-(

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

anitaksureshkavyasamAnjalii...xXxshibz

Go to top