Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Mohabbat Louge [12/1-Epi 54] - Page 13

kavyasam thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by: shibz

i dun think Arjun will torture Arohi since however bad he becomes..he cant forget dat he loved Arohi n dat she also loves him(reference:last night's epi) also dat Arohi is a sweet innocent girl n Arjun a mature guy...i guess he married her for the revenge over Ahluwalias...he might become gangster again n keep her married to a gangster she alays refused to get married to..guess dis wil b the revenge...kinda sweet revengeπŸ˜‰

that could be possible,  and also serves the ahluwalia's right.  they were insulting him so much.  even Arohi will then unconditionally love him.

besides I am confused mamaji gave arohi the ring she shld give the dulha and gave the dulha the ring he shld give the dulhan, but now why did arjun give her his ring,  now she has 2 rings, someone clear my doubt, if you are out of this tension as yet πŸ˜†

Edited by kavyasam - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Du_Nish thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Hey Kavya - i am happy tht u 2 now is sure they removed the chikoohi track - lohri mein they burnt the chikoohi track🀣

btw y arohi has 2 rings?
I am sure for her to choose whether to give it to Arjun back or to return to Chikoo.
πŸ˜†

the sbs lohri postmade my day from nightmarish paperπŸ˜†
Well least care of it now;-) lol
kavyasam thumbnail

ya shibz arohi can be the reason of rashi's miscarriage as she is going to meet aro..oh noo..arjun will hate her and also become bad boy...but one thing after seeing everything i can say that hopefully it will be arjun who will marry arohi...with the motive of revenge!!..πŸ˜•

It happened  that  way only  πŸ₯ΊCry Now raashi  will go into coma Shocked since she also has a head injury  Cry  Gauriiiiiii 😑🀒😑
.Jane.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
😭 πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­  πŸ₯Ί πŸ₯Ί πŸ₯Ί πŸ₯Ί πŸ₯Ί πŸ₯Ί πŸ₯Ί πŸ₯Ί πŸ₯Ί πŸ₯Ί πŸ₯Ί πŸ₯Ί πŸ₯Ί πŸ₯Ί πŸ₯Ί πŸ₯Ί πŸ₯Ί πŸ₯Ί πŸ₯Ί πŸ₯Ί πŸ₯Ί πŸ₯Ί πŸ₯Ί πŸ₯Ί πŸ₯Ί πŸ₯Ί πŸ₯Ί πŸ₯Ί πŸ₯Ί πŸ₯Ί πŸ₯Ί πŸ₯Ί πŸ₯Ί πŸ₯Ί πŸ₯Ί πŸ₯Ί πŸ₯Ί πŸ₯Ί πŸ₯Ί πŸ₯Ί πŸ₯Ί πŸ₯Ί πŸ˜” πŸ˜” πŸ˜” πŸ˜” πŸ’” πŸ’” πŸ’”
Du_Nish thumbnail
Hello to sweet Mohabbatians

Remember last time I wrote a moment of thought to Ekta's Style.

Don't be sad guys, I am seeing this show in this perspective:
Things are they are going with perhaps th bunty aur babli character of arjuhi when they are hubby and wifey.

I am still looking when to watch thse promos when the sho started.

we knew from the promos that arjuhi will be together in ths show and not in the end but with the bubly chirpy character of arohi we thought she gonna crossed all the barriers for arjun and even if we dont like it in real but or km we kinda was having fun to wait to see a runaway sequence.

Ekta changed this track - what she did was the mature arjun himself has to cross the barriers for arohi. Arjun himself is changing supposedly in being a good guy- the thingie is he was never a bad guy- it was wat people thought. and ekta while dramatising over this bit on arjun, instead of a running away sequence, they are giivng a proper wedding sequence.

I guessed they took time. I guessed they overdramatise on the engagement of chikoohi and guessed they overdramatise on the evil character of gauri and they overstretched on the things of how it is flowing.
Yet it was still justified in the developing character of shefali, they created a gang that sided arjuhi till even the elders realise he is the one for arohi. now with the blessings of the elders, things can't go worse.
Happiness filled in the air.
Arohi is still blinded in her own self runaway from herself and there are members in the family that are against it.

It comes with the article we got - they were about to create more misunderstandings and wanted to stretch arohi track with chikoo and they found it is not welcoming. I hope even Rashi's miscarriage is erased.

The article was not misleading but it also creates the thrill among the audience just like the thrill in the characters. They once tried to test actually to what extent we can go for this show. Coz we all took it for granted that Arjun will win Arohi. Well all of us know that there is Arjuhi track and therefore they wanted to test what is the reaction if they modified it. In trying to do so, they forgot that it will be a complete change of Arohi's character. We love the babylike smile of Arohi,the bubbliness and bindaas of Arohi. Iss sagma se she was completely lost and she became a loner, a loner among the family while it was Arjun who was the one surrendered.

They know that when there was a public demand,it was mostly for a sequel and the sequel would have been hubby wifey.
What they decided to do is to give a new story whose concept is still tight and unpredictable. Still they are going to show what public demanded, in the promos they were clearly together and they started to see it from how they met,what caused misunderstandings but then what fate says,no one can defies. Lets not forget it is a fairy tale.

I usually think why did they do this?I felt this to be an answer:
The show started where a girl was married as she took life but then love someone else and she did it for family rather than her own heart. When she tried to  move on as her best friend said, she got kicked in a way from husband. Now the same friend fell for the guy she fell. She turned more in her spiteful nature, going to the extent of ruining the marriage institution because she least care fot the hubby who is more on a divorce track. She turned vindictive.
As she got hurt by the person she trusted most, and as she is of spite nature, she did not want her best friend to be with the crush because she knows sooner she is going to divorce and can still stand a chance.

Then happen that the best friend who is the main lead at a point of time turned in the same dilemma as she was. The only difference of that best friend is she is so bubbly that she accepted that everyone think the best for her. Least she will has idea of being stabbed back from her best friend she cared most.

Strings of fate played the role now. Where the girl who is now in dilemma is going down and down losing herself, mixed and torn, she took impulsive decisions too because she think thats what her family will like.

Slowly with the man who loves his belle, 'cupid' realises he needs help to get the Arohi again and lived that fairytale dream she always felt. Negativities were high from the start and slowly a gang started building as a cover and a shield to get these lovers together,just like strings of fate wanted.

To the extent there is a wind of change from the man's side,that of a new baby as his angel coming soon and that led to the feel and win back his belle. Struggler he was always and for this winning one too,he had to bear all the torn feelings of the belle.

And now even the elders in the family realised that he is the one for the girl.
They are going to tie knots together just like that girl who did from the start. Yet (I still hope this miscarriage does not happen) something is going to happen that will make the same amount of misunderstanding of the husband and wife like that other married couple had.
Kehte hein na:
'When every thing is going to tear apart, the real strength resides when you pull all together.''
Iss kahani mein, the love is going to be tested in the way where it is going to be crumble and like Graham Greene said ''Destruction is a form of creation'' then there will be a groW*H in the love to something so strong that is unbreakable. This vibe will get carried to the other couple as well, when the girl will realise that she was never been betrayed by fate,all the qualities she loved on that guy is actually possessed by the hubby. And both friends are going to understand that even their hubbies will not show it but they love them a lot. It will be a love grows when it seems there is no way to see where it stands.''
-Olly- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

It happened  that  way only  πŸ₯ΊπŸ˜­ Now raashi  will go into coma 😲 since she also has a head injury  😭  Gauriiiiiii 😑🀒😑

ya i also think that rashi may go to coma...and then gauri/s kale kartoots will be hidden for a while..😑😈....anyways i still am scared and dun want cheekuhi marriage..but one thing is that RPS is also a hard hearted man..chee..i am waiting for the day when arjun will come to know about his dad and that gauri..😑
Du_Nish thumbnail
OMG - I cant believe Yesterday I wrote this on AddaπŸ˜•
But guys in general I am sure they are going on the theme I posted above. Perhaps they are adopting traditional style but then it will be like this.

I hope no miscarriage though
-Olly- thumbnail
eshu the miscarriage has taken place..😭..hate gauri😑
.Jane.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Guys, who else thinks that Rudra is involved?!πŸ€”
-Olly- thumbnail
no i dun think rudra is involved....a dad cant do this..he just wanted to take advantage of the situation!!.or may be he is involved!!..πŸ˜•