Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anitaksuresh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Thanks Mitesh for this information..
@AAmna thnks ghee, yuck i dont like ghee at all I puke with ghee..shakkar ok..i hate gulaab jaamuns anything else hai toh de denaa..🤣 I am in dreamland sahi mey..😍
kavyasam thumbnail
Originally posted by: MitEssH

@Anjali n Kavya Lol.u guys rong...nd @all kmh fanz who don no abt ds..fact is MALE singer of r BEAUTIFUL kmh 1 song is Aishwarya Nigam  he is d Winner of Zee SAREGAMAPA Ek mein aur Ek tum........n Female singer of kmh song is Manjera Ganguli.......so Ds ......tym also Male singer of new sufi ver n duet song is Aishwarya Nigam...only female Singer is difrn in kmh 2.. female singer of kmh 2 is....... KEKA GHOSHAL.....so in kmh 2 male singer is stiil same...bt bcz of name sab ko lag raha hai k male singr badal gaya hai....bt fact is  unlogone Female singr ko is baar badal diya hai.....na ke male

Mitesh  that is what Me and Anjali said  that  the  playback singers for  Tumko chuke bhi  are  Manjeera Ganguly and Aishwary Nigam. 😊   .   And yeah   for  Tere sason ki  it is  Aishwarya Nigam and Keka Ghoshal.     We were talking about only  Tumko Chuke bhi song.😛  

anitaksuresh thumbnail

@Kavya thanks..I think daddu and DJ and vady maasi will have a role to play in the swapping dulha dunno wild guess...because they all know heart of hearts that chiku is useless..and they know arjuhi love each other too...yup Raashi's accident will trigger Arjun's revenge ..she has gone to meet Arohi today, tommorrow when she comes down..gosh!! I am getting goosebumbs thinking of it..this will be one major twist to change Arjuhi life I guess and also the KMH story!!

AmnaIsh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
😳
Originally posted by: anitaksuresh

Thanks Mitesh for this information..

@AAmna thnks ghee, yuck i dont like ghee at all I puke with ghee..shakkar ok..i hate gulaab jaamuns anything else hai toh de denaa..🤣 I am in dreamland sahi mey..😍

ahahha😆..you hate sab kuch..kya dooon? hmmmmmm... Arjun's hand will do? 😳
MitEssH thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: kavyasam

Mitesh  that is what Me and Anjali said  that  the  playback singers for  Tumko chuke bhi  are  Manjeera Ganguly and Aishwary Nigam. 😊   .   And yeah   for  Tere sason ki  it is  Aishwarya Nigam and Keka Ghoshal.     We were talking about only  Tumko Chuke bhi song.😛  

.......KAVYA...ok read ds.kudo's to the male voice singer (Manjera Ganguly)...that title song has alot of depth in IT...DATS Y I SAID DS.. n..NOT js Anjali bt lotts of KMH fanz  r stil think dat MALE SINGER IS .manjera ganguli  n female singr is Aishwaryia nigam.......so dts y i hv  given  ds info Edited by MitEssH - 13 years ago
anitaksuresh thumbnail
@Aamna I want Arjun's hand with Arohi's hand together tied up merey liyee...hai..I am dead!!!btw..I luv rosogollas and kaju katlis u can give me that...😉
-Olly- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
@anita di..ur prediction is good..but the thing is anything is welcomed at this moment except cheekohi marriage!!...😭...............me very scared..but then when shefal says that leave it to destiny hen it gives me some hope that some good thing mite happen but this is ekta's show na!!..
Allwaysindian thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
     Me on page 5 😛 😆 ..when i posted links on Fb ..nobody was here and i thot i will write later ..sorry just lazy me 😳
     @ANITA ..loved ur take ..and loved predictions.
     me full fainted and falln flat ..seeing Arjun's smile .😳
   the way way Arjun ..nudging shefali ..to leave them alone ..CUTE
   Arohi thinking Arjun ..winked at her..hahaha ..chor ke man me tinaka ( aise hi hai na kuch wo pharse ) ..Arohi so mad at arjun but still i loveeee  the way they talk to each other .❤️ ❤️
                 full Fireworks ..SPECTACULAR !!! 😍
  Arjun n Arohi ...In Bedromm ..ufff 😉 ❤️... Arjun saying sab kuch bhul jaao ..just remember u and me ..awwww...😍😍
 loved the confidence ..Arjun giving her the ring and saying ..to wait for surprise ...m in dreamland.😍
       supercute scene at Singhanias ..Raashi ,Beeji and Arjun..finally ..felt happy for Arjun ..atlast koi to family hai ..who cares .
         I simply loving the charactr of ARJUN SINGHANIA ❤️..so many different sides of him ..and Karan ..best best best best !!!! ⭐️ 
                                👍🏼 SIMPLY BEST !! 👍🏼
      loved the confidence of Beeji while talking to Dj ...shows how well connected old friends are ..they can talk anything ..without holding back .
       now why did Raashi went upsatirs to meet Arohi ??? tension ..dont even want to guess .i am gonna watch whatever unfolds ..with the box of tissue besides me . ARJUN jaao dulhaniya leke aao ..baad me jo jhagada karana hai wo karana ...
        beautiful episode !!!
 shilpa ...with butterfies in her tummy ..whats gonna happn

Edited by Allwaysindian - 13 years ago
anitaksuresh thumbnail

Yup Olly!! I too cant imagine Chiku with Arohi in marraige, but yes destiny will bring Arjuhi together...I have faith in destiny and I know Arjun ka iraada is also pakka....so finger crossed!!its gonna be one hell of a rocking twist I guess that will come up and turn things around..tab tak we will just have to wait and watch as fulltoo dreamers hai na..😉 god mera fever roj evening mey chadtha hai lagta hai KMH fever sahi mey yaar..now my temperatures up..bolo poora din kuch nahi tha...am feeling tired out now..😕  tab tak sabra karo..sabra ka phal meetha hota hai..😉 I feel as if i am only making this serial the way I am talking...i am crazy..🤣 chalo be c ya.

anitaksuresh thumbnail

now why did Raashi went upsatirs to meet Arohi ??? tension ..dont even want to guess .i am gonna watch whatever unfolds ..with the box of tissue besides me . ARJUN jaao dulhaniya leke aao ..baad me jo jhagada karana hai wo karana ...

beautiful episode !!!
 shilpa ...with butterfies in her tummy ..whats gonna happn

@Shilpa thanks  and hey what you said above toatally what I am going through now yaar..same feeling..finger crossed...am gonna cry a lot!😭