Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AmnaIsh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: summergirl92

Well the first part was beautiful,and "tumko chuke bhi " song is jst magical.It just took me 2 another world😳😳

Bas aaj ka acha dikhake hope CV's wont  disappoint me 2morrow😭....I just can't c chikuhi🀒.🀬.if arohi will marry chiku I'll b shattered more than arjun for sure πŸ˜­πŸ’”πŸ₯Ί
Vaishnavi

ROFL🀣 - Chikuhi...hahahhahah..it even sounds funny πŸ˜›
kavyasam thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anjalii...xXx

true olly....KMH1 song was totally apt...⭐️

It was perfect πŸ‘πŸ‘ ,  I had not at all expected.  That is why against all odds  I LOVE KMH.   yeah olly Tere saason ki would not have fitted here.  I am guessing they are saving it when the show gets really intense.  where the lyrics apply. 
anitaksuresh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Rapchik, rapchundas, baapka episode..fantabulous, fantastic..I am half dead!!!flat kahoo ya aasmaan mey ud rahi hoon..luved it!!!

Ok from where do I start drooling yaaron..kaisein bataayein kyun tujhko chaahein yaara bataa na paayen..baatein dilon ki aankhein tujhey samjhaaye tu jaaney naa..Aarohi said it all thru her eyes yaar!!😍

To start with luved the way Arjun called out Shefali...aankh maarein yeh ladka aankh maarein...too much that was woh bhi Aarohi ke peechey khadey hokey....and luved the cute convo between Daadu and DJ talking about their honeymoon days.love is in the air everywhere in KMH!!!❀️

Arjun Shefali convo was really cute..I love this girl Shefali..muah to her!!! the way she chedofied him and Karan smiling with happiness showing how he was close to his goal..how he was Arjun and not Arjun Singhania the Don anymore and how excited he was to get to his love to get that one answer now from Aarohi to complete his mission!!! Karan what an acting there could feel it dil sey with you....superb!!!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘β­οΈ

This scene toh I went into dreamland...Arjun pulling Arohi towards him and letting her know that he is now Arjun the man who can stand there in front of his life, his love and look into her eyes!!!😍
Loved the way he puts the ring in her palm and confidently says that its for the person of the man of her life..yay!!its gonna be Arjun do you know Arohi its Arjun that you will put the ring on I am sure!!!Gosh!! I have gone mad now..🀣
Luved the way he told her to forget that everything else and just think of them and say whther she loves him??? and Kritika was awesome in this, she couldnt look in his eyes, she was in dreamland and then lowers her eyes so beautifully that it answered yes she loved him more than anything else in this world!!!πŸ˜πŸ€—
Arjun Chiku..I feel like slapping chiku left , right and centre whenever I see him nowadays..he is such a chooha.😑..but he acts well though.
Karan what an attitude sey he said those dialogues to Chiku..first requesting him to give permission and then smiling and then dhamkofying...Mindblowing expressions, dialogue delivery, body language Karan!!πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘

Arjun meeting Raashee, daadi and his friends...this was such a touching scene, I was in tears dunno why but luved this little meeting...the way Karan said how he came first to the Singhania house, a journey of a Dons life he started from there , and today the journey of this Arjun again reborn there!!luved it!!πŸ€—

In the sangeet ceremoney yeah they played the same medley that they played for salil purvi's sangeet ceremony in KMH1..I am seriously wondering why do they have only blue colour dupatta every time for Arohis mother..I see her in the same colour dupatta everytime..dunno maybe I am wrong..pata nahi but I felt this ...

The convo between DJ and Beeji bought in some gr8 revelations there for DJ..I love this Vandy maasi she is one hell of a woman to bring about change undettered by anything around...Bindass babes!!!
Thunder and Lightning on KSA when DJ says Arohi ke liye Arjun ka rishtha aaya hai..I luved every bit of todays episode...

My prediction looking at promos , articles, all our baatein, todays episode..
Arjun ka irada pakka hai
Destiny will play deffo a major role again.
Chiku will be swapped with Arjun.
Arjun is gonna marry Arohi and maybe in a gusseywaala situation...
and then it will be mindblowingly romantic story..remembering the 3rd promo here where they fight and clean up..how arohi says he is a monkey and thats y she has to come to singhania household to start this journey with all the monkeys there..
Remembering Vandy maasi saying she is going to see that the singhania family members change..and I am dreaming that Arohi is gonna team up with her...gosh I have gone totaly fulltooo crazy now!! before I blabber anything more and I get thappad from you all for this I better scooot..🀣
Todays Episode was taken by Karan..he was start to last the best..and haan KMH music luved it!!!😍

AmnaIsh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: anitaksuresh

Rapchik, rapchundas, baapka episode..fantabulous, fantastic..I am half dead!!!flat kahoo ya aasmaan mey ud rahi hoon..luved it!!!

Ok from where do I start drooling yaaron..kaisein bataayein kyun tujhko chaahein yaara bataa na paayen..baatein dilon ki aankhein tujhey samjhaaye tu jaaney naa..Aarohi said it all thru her eyes yaar!!😍

To start with luved the way Arjun called out Shefali...aankh maarein yeh ladka aankh maarein...too much that was woh bhi Aarohi ke peechey khadey hokey....and luved the cute convo between Daadu and DJ talking about their honeymoon days.love is in the air everywhere in KMH!!!❀️

Arjun Shefali convo was really cute..I love this girl Shefali..muah to her!!! the way she chedofied him and Karan smiling with happiness showing how he was close to his goal..how he was Arjun and not Arjun Singhania the Don anymore and how excited he was to get to his love to get that one answer now from Aarohi to complete his mission!!! Karan what an acting there could feel it dil sey with you....superb!!!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘β­οΈ

This scene toh I went into dreamland...Arjun pulling Arohi towards him and letting her know that he is now Arjun the man who can stand there in front of his life, his love and look into her eyes!!!😍
Loved the way he puts the ring in her palm and confidently says that its for the person of the man of her life..yay!!its gonna be Arjun do you know Arohi its Arjun that you will put the ring on I am sure!!!Gosh!! I have gone mad now..🀣
Luved the way he told her to forget that everything else and just think of them and say whther she loves him??? and Kritika was awesome in this, she couldnt look in his eyes, she was in dreamland and then lowers her eyes so beautifully that it answered yes she loved him more than anything else in this world!!!πŸ˜πŸ€—
Arjun Chiku..I feel like slapping chiku left , right and centre whenever I see him nowadays..he is such a chooha.😑..but he acts well though.
Karan what an attitude sey he said those dialogues to Chiku..first requesting him to give permission and then smiling and then dhamkofying...Mindblowing expressions, dialogue delivery, body language Karan!!πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘

Arjun meeting Raashee, daadi and his friends...this was such a touching scene, I was in tears dunno why but luved this little meeting...the way Karan said how he came first to the Singhania house, a journey of a Dons life he started from there , and today the journey of this Arjun again reborn there!!luved it!!πŸ€—

In the sangeet ceremoney yeah they played the same medley that they played for salil purvi's sangeet ceremony in KMH1..I am seriously wondering why do they have only blue colour dupatta every time for Arohis mother..I see her in the same colour dupatta everytime..dunno maybe I am wrong..pata nahi but I felt this ...

The convo between DJ and Beeji bought in some gr8 revelations there for DJ..I love this Vandy maasi she is one hell of a woman to bring about change undettered by anything around...Bindass babes!!!
Thunder and Lightning on KSA when DJ says Arohi ke liye Arjun ka rishtha aaya hai..I luved every bit of todays episode...

My prediction looking at promos , articles, all our baatein, todays episode..
Arjun ka irada pakka hai
Destiny will play deffo a major role again.
Chiku will be swapped with Arjun.
Arjun is gonna marry Arohi and maybe in a gusseywaala situation...
and then it will be mindblowingly romantic story..remembering the 3rd promo here where they fight and clean up..how arohi says he is a monkey and thats y she has to come to singhania household to start this journey with all the monkeys there..
Remembering Vandy maasi saying she is going to see that the singhania family members change..and I am dreaming that Arohi is gonna team up with her...gosh I have gone totaly fulltooo crazy now!! before I blabber anything more and I get thappad from you all for this I better scooot..🀣
Todays Episode was taken by Karan..he was start to last the best..and haan KMH music luved it!!!😍

ANITa...apke moon main GHEEE SHAKRA...barfi...gULAB JAMUN...SAB KUCH..MMUAH..
KYA perdiction hai yaar.mmmuah..i wish aisa ho jaye..it'll be OUT OF THIS worls love story..hayyee...can't wit😍
kavyasam thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Olly-

exactly kavya....dunno wat to hope !! coz i am totally confused about wat will happen next...now that rashi has gone to meet arohi...and if rashi falls down and again arjun becomes bad and then cheekuhi marriage....uff cant get it..and the thing is as per the article this is going to happen in 22nd jan and arohi's marraige is tom then wat will they show in this week and comming 5 days..?????? me so confused ..todays epi was so positive ..:)..but the arjun becoming bad again wud be so sad na!!

Rashi's case may not happen yet .  and yes it still leaves the confusion that the article can be true completely.  Today's epi  had  completely positive feeling.   looking at the precap I feel DJ and dadu will talk tomorrow that arjuhi love each other  and  take some drastic steps (ray of hope ). 

-Olly- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: kavyasam

It was perfect πŸ‘πŸ‘ ,  I had not at all expected.  That is why against all odds  I LOVE KMH.   yeah olly Tere saason ki would not have fitted here.  I am guessing they are saving it when the show gets really intense.  where the lyrics apply. 

i know kavya...i just want that kmh 2 gets the credit which kmh 1 cudnt get..u know kmh 1 was the most or is the most beautiful show ever...yet it never recieved any award neither any high trps......the song is the most beautful thing with touchy lyrics yet it never won the best title song award..so u see luck has never favoured kmh ..so this time i want that kmh 2 gets its due..and it can happen only if the arohi cheeku  marriage is cancelled.....uptill now kmh 2 is going very beautifull way..i dun want the CVs to destroy it..😭
-Olly- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Rashi's case may not happen yet .  and yes it still leaves the confusion that the article can be true completely.  Today's epi  had  completely positive feeling.   looking at the precap I feel DJ and dadu will talk tomorrow that arjuhi love each other  and  take some drastic steps (ray of hope ). 

i know its very difficult to disbelieve the article..coz we have no choice..lets wait an watch wat happens..
lizzie_1 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
u gyuzz great.....kmh2 rocking....lvd the kmh1 titile track made me so emotional......awsome  epiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii..karan n krtizzz chemistry it tooo goodddddddddπŸ‘
MitEssH thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
@Anjali n Kavya Lol.u guys rong...nd @all kmh fanz who don no abt ds..fact is MALE singer of r BEAUTIFUL kmh 1 song is Aishwarya Nigam  he is d Winner of Zee SAREGAMAPA Ek mein aur Ek tum........n Female singer of kmh song is Manjera Ganguli.......so Ds ......tym also Male singer of new sufi ver n duet song is Aishwarya Nigam...only female Singer is difrn in kmh 2.. female singer of kmh 2 is....... KEKA GHOSHAL.....so in kmh 2 male singer is stiil same...bt bcz of name sab ko lag raha hai k male singr badal gaya hai....bt fact is  unlogone Female singr ko is baar badal diya hai.....na ke male Edited by MitEssH - 13 years ago
kavyasam thumbnail
@anita Lovely post πŸ‘  and super prediction . 

Putting together yours and olly's  post  :  may be raashi gets hurt now ,  and  arohi has another mu (regarding the file ) and decides to marry chicks,  but  dulha swap is done by the angry arjun,  and later declares he did it for revenge for Rashi and then the arjuhi takkar wala track will start .   *fingers Crossed*