Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Mohabbat Louge [12/1-Epi 54]

Mariaa.SG IF-Sizzlerz
Mariaa.SG
Mariaa.SG

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 8:18am | IP Logged
Heya guyz..Hug
For ppl who love the show n love analyzing herez a common destination..so pour in & share your views/thoughts about the episode/show..

Few rules to keep the discussion flow nice. :)

1. No actor or character bashing. 
2. No derogatory terms to be used. 
3. Keep the discussion off of issues not concerned with this forum. 
4. Feedbacks appreciated not sarcasm or digs at the actors and the show.

Note:Permission given by the KMH2 Dev team.

Edited *** Big smile 

• A Very Good Episode Wink The First Best Scene Was The Winking Scene With Arjun And Shefali  " Come To Me "    So Funny LOL Arohi Thinks It Was Desitinate To Her And Told Arjun " Meri Shaadi Hone Ja Rahi Hai Aur Tum Muje Wink Kar Rahe Hooo ROFL " And Then Her Cute Talk Wink
  • The Magical Point Was The Song Played At The Beginning " Tumko Chuu Ke Bhi Chu Ke (....)   It Remind Me Old Daays Agaain Day Dreaming It Comes Baack With A Bang Star  
  • The Daadu-Dj Convo Was Soo Sweeet ..Loved It Big smile
  • The Happy Arjun Makes Me Smile .... It Was Great Watching Him Like This ClapBut Hope It Doesn't End Badly Ouch
  • Then The Cute Arjun-Arohi Convo Was Wonderfuul And Magicaal Agaain "Kya Tum Mujhse Pyaar Karti Ho ? " The Shy Arohi Was A Treat To Waatch EmbarrassedHe Gived Her "Lost" Ring Baack And Tells Her That Its For Yoour Life-Partner ( OfCourse Talking About Himself )
  • No Rona Dhona Todaay WAS Quiet Better Intead Of Theeir Saad Mood That Makes Me Cry Also But Its Also Very Emotional Smile
  • Agaain Chikbutaar Gets Scared Of Arjun And Agaain I Wonder " Agar Itna Darte Ho Arjun Se To Usse Hi Bachhne Ke Liye Hi Use Hi Apna Bodyguard Kyon Banaya Heein ?  " LOL Anyways Usski Problem  Ermm Then He Gets SCARED Of Arjun Makes Me Smile This Time Smile
  • Arjun's Meeting  His "Supporters " Rashi ...Biji And Romit Waas A Nice Scene Thumbs Up But I Disagree With Arjun This Time Because ChikkuShake Can Be Compared To Him Naa ? Toh Phir Konssi Barabri ? Your The Best And Will Always Be The Best For Us Embarrassed 
  • I Have A Really Bad Predictions After The Last Scene When DJ And Biji Talked Together It Was Nice But When Rashi Will Go Updatair To Meet Aro And Next Be Baack Gauri Will Push Her And Everyone Will Assist To The Scary And Sad Scene Cry The Old Arjun Will Be Baack To His World And The Short Hapiness Will Disappear Ouch Agaain The Hating And UnWanting Misunderstandings D'ohUff Ekta Yoou Make Me Soo Angry Noow 
  • But Donno Why After Karan's  Message " The After Wedding Track Will Be Nice " Ermm And The Karan's Angels Message Tum logo Ko Arjun-Arohi Ke Pyaar mein vishwas nahi hain kya?Watch out for the major twist coming up Haha..Ur in for a huge surprise"They Are Reserving A Big Surpise For Us So This Time I am Trusting Them ....So Let's Wait And Watch Naa ?Big smile
  • For Us Arjun And Arohi Are Made For Each Other And Nobody Can Separate Them Even Ekta Wink 
  • The Whole Acting Was Great ......Karan And Kritz Did A Great Joob And Same For The Whole Caast 
Enjooy Guuys Hug Remember The Past  Happy Moments  And Let The Futur In God's Hand Wink Love Yoou All 
Great Takes By All Of Yoou Clap Keep It Up Yoour Great Work Clap

Maria Heart

Edited by Miss-Pakiie-KMH - 12 January 2011 at 1:41pm

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

garvitaarora-anzaeram-piamistLove14shiviloveskmhanitaksureshtanu111aAmnaIshrasika_DS-Olly--Zeenat-glitter567kavyasam-tehreem-Anjalii...xXxObodroKargoshpayal_4shibz

kavyasam IF-Rockerz
kavyasam
kavyasam

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 8:25am | IP Logged
watched first part    and  what can I say  it  just  made me speechless because  they played 'Tumko chuke bhi' and that too complete with alaap, heyyy and mmm and the song ClapDay Dreaming  ( Nisha  Hug are you listening) ,  the theme is back in.Thumbs Up.   It  elevated my ray of hope which was only 50% to 90%.   It was beautiful to listen to the ever magical KMH song. CVs thank you from bottom of my heart for this song and the moment  Hug.
now to the episode , I am just writing down what I remember from morning , It was a really positive episode gives lot of hope Tongue.   But still we cannot eliminate the possibility of kabootar tying the knot Ouch.  

Loved the sweet convo between Dadu and DJ.  and then arjun's ankh maarna to shefali , it was cute really,  but arohi thinks he winked at her LOL . Shefali and Arjun another cute scene ,  she was naughty too ' andar le jaake sirf baat karoge' Wink ofcourse abhi ke halaat mein utna hi kar sakta hai LOL .  and then  she brings arohi in and 'mujhe kuch nahi hua , ise hua hai' LOLEmbarrassed.  Shefali dear be with arohi , dont leave her she needs you Hug.  whatever happens you will remain the first person who helped arohi on time.

The moment he asked 'kay tum mujhse pyaar karti ho' and the kmh song started , it became dreamy,  and it lasted for the complete song,  and only he spoke, and also gave her the ringDay Dreaming.  this is the attitude I wanted to seeThumbs Up , no rona dhona.  I did like the way arohi looked down and then slowly up like saying Yes. ClapEmbarrassed
(ok pulling was not necessary but still may be showed his feeling like 'kaha jaa rahi ho, yahi par rehna padega '  also am confused mamaji gave arohi the ring she shld give the dulha and gave the dulha the ring he shld give the dulhan, but now why did arjun give her his ring,  now she has 2 rings, someone clear my doubt)

Chicks getting scared of arjun , nothing new Clown.  But the way arjun  scared him was good,  aur iss chickbootar ko arohi chahiye D'oh.

Arjun coming home  to meet rasshi and biji  nice scene I also liked the way he asked them to talk about his rishta with ahluwalia's ,  nice acting karan Clap.   But wait  Arjun said 'mein ab usse barabari kar sakta hoon '  chiku  se ?   why barabari ?  u were  above him already  Approve  how can he  be your equal ?  nahiiiiii   barabari nahi tum  pehle se unche the Tongue.  (I just spoke for raashi or biji Wink)   

now the tension wali baat, raashi going upstairs to meet arohi Ouch very scary prediction Ouch.  it will be painful to watch all that OuchBroken Heart.  Biji  DJ convo , loved the way they started it and also biji's confidence. 

By precap i feel  DJ and dadu might agree for the wedding now  or later.   aage  predict karne  ka energy nahi hai OuchCry.   I can only repeat  NO NO chikohi wedding , nahiiiiiii.....    Even though episode is positive the article is not making me confident enough to sit completely relaxed.  finger crossed.  Arjun Singhania !!!!   do something  do not let that clown  marry your sweet heart.   Dulhaniya uthake le jao ya phir fake dulhe ko uthake le jao  pleaseeee......   

Edited by kavyasam - 12 January 2011 at 2:31pm

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

garvitaaroralizzie_1MitEssHLove14shiviloveskmhanitaksuresh-anzaeram-piamistAmnaIshrasika_DSaksh4IF-Olly-Mariaa.SGAnjalii...xXxshibz

Anjalii...xXx IF-Sizzlerz
Anjalii...xXx
Anjalii...xXx

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 8:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kavyasam

res.

watched first part    and  what can I say  it  just  made me speechless because  they played 'Tumko chuke bhi' and that too complete with alaap, heyyy and mmm and the song ClapDay Dreaming  ( Nisha  Hug are you listening) ,  the theme is back in.Thumbs Up.   It  elevated my ray of hope which was only 50% to 90%.   It was beautiful to listen to the ever magical KMH song. CVs thank you from bottom of my heart for this song and the moment  Hug.
omg Kavya...really im really so happy they used KMH1 title song...missed it loads..Disapprove
really i felt the magic in that scene...Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming...kudo's to the male voice singer (Manjera Ganguly)...that title song has alot of depth in it...Embarrassed[L[...my hopes r going higher nw...but im trying nt to hope too much..Embarrassed....thanks to BG wale for using dis song today 4 the arjuhi scene...Day Dreaming..n even in the sangeet ceremony...they used one of the tunes during KMH1 Sangeet ceromany (during that game where arjun n arohi r both holding that scarf n arjun lets go so arohi can win...HeartDay Dreaming)...or i think wen arjun went down on his knees's and extended his hand 4 her...Embarrassed
today's epi had positivity...n shefali arjun convo was great...ClapStar....n arjun-arohi convo..StarStarEmbarrassed

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

garvitaaroralizzie_1shiviloveskmhpiamistanitaksureshrasika_DS-Olly-kavyasampayal_4Mariaa.SGshibz

-tehreem- IF-Sizzlerz
-tehreem-
-tehreem-

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 8:37am | IP Logged
resDancing
*edited*
after such a long time i watched the episode and gave my take on it Embarrassed
i miss coming hereCry
and when i came back TB article was waiting for meAngry
i am not believing it lalalalalaApproveLOL
Well coming to the episode

Starting hi mein arjun aur us ki smile Day Dreamingits a killing combination i must tell youDay Dreaming
Aray yaar arohi kisi haal mein tou khush raho na arjun ko khud ke liye ankh marne deti ho na shefali ke liye please make up your mind lady ROFL
I am loving the relationship arjun-shefali are sharing, its just like any saali-jeeju relationship where saali doesnt leaves any stone unturned in teasing her jeeju but still she is the one who helps the couple meet chupke chupke LOL
and thats exactly what shefali is doing right now i love you shefaliHeart

KMH1 song is back Heart
what a perfect moment to play it
it actually brings back my old memories of KMH1 Embarrassed a nice surpriseBig smile
and the perfect dialogue abi tou hath pakarne ka haq mila hai tou kaise chorunDay DreamingHeartBlushingEmbarrassed
Both of them make me fall in love with them again and againHeart
i loved this scene highlight of today's episode
Bua's dialogue "Shakal hi aisi hai bari common types" was hilariousROFLROFL and then kabootar's scared expression when arjun was kind of scaring him was worth laughingROFLROFL

teeji going to the function means some good things are coming upDancingParty
So arjun is back to his place to tell that he has been freed from all the misdeeds he did and he wants dadi and raashi to take his rishta to alhuwaliasDancingDancingPartyParty

I agree with shefali that if she has let everybody else take decision on her behalf then why not this time also atleast some other decision would be much better than the one she is taking right now
but the heart to heart talk of arohi shefali was awesomeHeart a much needed one where shefali must know how she exactly feels about arjunBig smile

arohi's brother is only for dancing in KMHDeadROFLROFL

AAYA AAYA ARJUN KA RISHTA AAYA lalalalaDancingDancingPartyParty

now i wana sing the song on behalf of arohi
Shayad meri shadi ka khayal mummy ko aaya hai
isi liye mummy ne teri muje chaye pe bulaya haiROFL\ROFL

and as teeji said arjun tou hai hi humari shareef munda koi kaise inkaar kray ga us ke liyeEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
and dadaji was talking soo affectionately about arjun that it looked like as if he was talking about his own grandsonEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
now i am sure that dadaji and grandmoms together are going to do something about arjuhi so now i dont have to worry about TB articleDancingDancing
and as arohi's mummy ji said LETS ROCKPartyParty

Edited by -tehreem- - 12 January 2011 at 2:41pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

-anzaeram-shiviloveskmhrasika_DS-Olly-Anjalii...xXxObodroKargoshshibz

AmnaIsh Goldie
AmnaIsh
AmnaIsh

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 8:40am | IP Logged
Karan Bhayya aik baat kahoon...PLEASE is tarha smile na kia karooo..agr sab yahan jaan se jayenge to KMH kon dekhega...??? :-P it's was a DROP DEAD GORGEOUS SMILE AT THE SANGEET...EmbarrassedDay Dreaming
BIGGEST PLUS POINT - KMH1 Background score...
OOOO -EMMMM - GEEEE...i almost cried...:-) mmmuah mmmuah mmmmuahClap

"Jhoot bhi bolti ho na to sach hi lagta hai...
Mujhey tumhara jawab milgya hai.., ab tumhe tumhari zindgi ka sabse bara surprise milne waha hai...:-) Embarrassed and he gave the ring to arohi....the conversation was AMAISING, the way he left Arohi speechless..."kaise Kahain Kitani Mohabbat Hai, ya shayed kehne ki zarorat hi nahi hai..sometimes silence is better than words, and says much more..Day Dreaming

...Arjun and Cheeku's conversation..LMAOROFL..haha..LOVED the way arjun said, "kionkey tum agar mujhey chutti nahi doge na, to mera mood kharab ho joaega, aur jab mera mood kharab hota hai na,to main kuch bhi kar sakta hoon.. " hahaha..LOLZ.. and they he said it, THE smile on his face..was TO DIE FOR..haha SOOPER LOVED IT...Kya bindas attitude tha yaar, Body guard hokar bhi...Maan Gaye Boss - Cheeku bilkul FATOO hai kabooter, wohi rahega...ROFLROFLROFL

Arohi's conversation about her family taking the decisions for her...it was really touchy...
my heart went out to her....one word of advice..
Girl if u r not sure of what u r doing is right or wrong, please dont...a BIG HUg for her...Hug
Safalli.love you girl..Bringing Destiny back...;-)Hug
LOVED the convo between both Grandmoms...wohooo..the way Kartar singh was talking about Arjun, was very heratwarming...Smile
oh -oh - oh..ARJUN KA RISHTA..YESSSSS!PartyDancingDancing
kal kya hogaaaaaaaaaaaa..cna't wait..can't wait..can't wait..
so like Arohi's mom said...Let's Rock and see wot happens...

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

garvitaarorashiviloveskmhrasika_DS-Olly-kavyasamaksh4IFMariaa.SGAnjalii...xXxshibz

adhasrujana Senior Member
adhasrujana
adhasrujana

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 8:50am | IP Logged
Clapawesome bg loved it it completely changed my mood
arjun ka sharmana n shefali 2 sweet she helps arjun always

Edited by adhasrujana - 12 January 2011 at 8:50am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

lizzie_1rasika_DSaksh4IFkavyasam-Olly-Mariaa.SGAnjalii...xXxshibz

kavyasam IF-Rockerz
kavyasam
kavyasam

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 9:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anjalii...xXx

res.

omg Kavya...really im really so happy they used KMH1 title song...missed it loads..Disapprove
really i felt the magic in that scene...Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming...kudo's to the male voice singer (Manjera Ganguly)...that title song has alot of depth in it...Embarrassed[L[...my hopes r going higher nw...but im trying nt to hope too much..Embarrassed....thanks to BG wale for using dis song today 4 the arjuhi scene...Day Dreaming..n even in the sangeet ceremony...they used one of the tunes during KMH1 Sangeet ceromany (during that game where arjun n arohi r both holding that scarf n arjun lets go so arohi can win...HeartDay Dreaming)...or i think wen arjun went down on his knees's and extended his hand 4 her...Embarrassed
today's epi had positivity...n shefali arjun convo was great...ClapStar....n arjun-arohi convo..StarStarEmbarrassed
I  agree  Anjalii ,   I still stand by NO chikbootar , we cannot have 100% hope yet,   lesson learnt after watching several soaps ,  so anything can happen. 

but yeah StarStarStar for the bg and the soul touching song.  The Manjera Ganguly and Aishwarya Nigam are awesome ClapClap.   I actually wanted Tere saason ki song ,  but Tumko Chuke was a surprise  I just loved it.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

garvitaarora-Olly-Anjalii...xXx

-Olly- IF-Rockerz
-Olly-
-Olly-

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 9:10am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Anjalii...xXx

res.

I  agree  Anjalii ,   I still stand by NO chikbootar , we cannot have 100% hope yet,   lesson learnt after watching several soaps ,  so anything can happen. 

but yeah StarStarStar for the bg and the soul touching song.  The Manjera Ganguly and Aishwarya Nigam are awesome ClapClap.   I actually wanted Tere saason ki song ,  but Tumko Chuke was a surprise  I just loved it.
exactly kavya....dunno wat to hope !! coz i am totally confused about wat will happen next...now that rashi has gone to meet arohi...and if rashi falls down and again arjun becomes bad and then cheekuhi marriage....uff cant get it..and the thing is as per the article this is going to happen in 22nd jan and arohi's marraige is tom then wat will they show in this week and comming 5 days..?????? me so confused ..todays epi was so positive ..:)..but the arjun becoming bad again wud be so sad na!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

garvitaaroralizzie_1aksh4IFAnjalii...xXx

Go to top