Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

~Beautiful Sin~SidShi FF: Chapter 30//Pg 108 (Page 96)

sidsk IF-Sizzlerz
sidsk
sidsk

Posted: 06 July 2011 at 6:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Darklord_Rehan

Thanks Sidra for this quick update...Sorry for lack of comments in previous updates...Actually my lappy's screen got damaged..I read all of them from my mobile.

This was really awesome update...Although I would have preferred if Siddy had been a bit less manipulative in this part...I would like to think that Siddy had changed a lot since he agreed to give Riddhima and his marriage a chance; fully aware that Riddhima is yet to fully fall in love with him. No ordinary man can do this. Especially Armaan. He had never known the meaning of patience or tolerance that every relationship requires. I remember, when A---R were together, in their earlier days when Riddhima denied her feelings, Armaan used to indulge in street fighting and bike racing and get himself hurt to compel Riddhima come running to him. When Shashank refused to give him Riddhima's hand, instead of trying to prove his maturity as a worthy life partner, he began his emotional blackmail by holding hunger strike in front of Shashank's house. That was always his mentality...

I really don't feel any sympathy for him, nor do I think he can ever learn anything from his past mistakes...He wouldn't have been Armaan Mallik then...

Thanks a lot for reading and commenting Rehan. Hope your laptop is repaired soon.

Hmm...Sid wasnt manipulative here...he was acting purely on instinct. He has been suppressing his emotions and his new found feelings for Shilpa for a really long time...and all of that simply unleashed in this chapter when he finally stopped denying the fact that she has feelings for him too.
In his scene with Riddhima he was fully in control of his emotions and actions but that wasnt the case here...
With Riddhima he was trying to prove a point but here with Shilpa, he was just being driven by his intense feelings for her...
I am sorry if he came across as manipulative but he wasnt.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

RestlessWriterscorpiodreamswhispaDJ..-Harshu-

shirandeewani Groupbie
shirandeewani
shirandeewani

Posted: 06 July 2011 at 7:13am | IP Logged
m in dreamlandDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming
nm21 Goldie
nm21
nm21

Posted: 06 July 2011 at 7:46am | IP Logged
I glanced over the many "reserved" responses to this update...and I have to say I feel the same way.

This update left me completely speechless and it's been a good few hours since I read this chapter and even now I still don't feel words can do justice to what I'm experiencing right now.

If one could be "awed" by something, that word epitomises the general emotion bubbling through me right now. I really am lost for words...

Starting with the title "Awakenings", I already intrigued as to what I would read and I have to say the word you chose describes everything, everyone perfectly, specifically Armaan, Sid and Shilpa.

WOW.

Ok, so opening with Riddhima, loved every description. It's how I expected her to react...smashing the glass metaphorically shows her world crushing around her. She's jealous, selfish...completely unaware that she is the only cause of the bridges burning around her,  unaware that she is the only person to blame for her unhappiness. "Awakenings" fits here...simply because she hasn't.

Honestly, if you hadn't put the SidShi confrontation in, I would have to say that the Armaan scene was the best writing I personally believe you have delivered till date. Not only in the sense of your own creativity, but how spot on you were in showing feelings and emotions of the characters...which even we as fans have not been blessed to see on screen before. For me,  Armaan Malik was never a "villain" so to speak, and only humans make mistake and somewhere all I ever wanted was for him to realise his mistake (even in the show) and I am so so so grateful I chose to read your FF because it completely fueled and surpassed those expectations I had. Hats off, even I could only have predicted his feelings but the setting you gave how you described the location/ambience I mean...You really lived Armaan Malik in this part for me, the rain, how the "tears of guilt shame and regret" merged with the raindrops...oh my gosh, I can only applaud you.

"Armaan Malik's conscience had finally woken up" <<< That gave me my first round of goosebumps.

Ok you have to know, this is my favourite chapter. I've read alot of your work over and over again but I can say this chapter has been bookmarked on my laptop and I will be coming back to it regularly. I say this now because Ireallt want to comment on everything but won't be able to since I really don't have enough words. The locker room scene...I don't know how you buildup on the storyline and it all fits into place so perfectly, the characters actions how Sid is wiping his face but his curiosity causes him to freeze, the anger, how Naina is intimidated...I mean I realy salute your creativity.

Hmmm... Sidshi.
Where to start? What can I say to do justice to how amazed I was when I read this. I paused so many times to brace myself as to what I was going to read the further I read into the chapter, Sometimes I literally sat shaking my head astonished, I really felt I was put in the place of both characters. I  found myself holding my breath at many occassions at the way you described ...everything. It really isn't something I've experienced before whilst reading. This piece was powerful, explosive seems to be an understatement. I loved Shilpa in her room, the storm...how it grew the more intimate they became, Sid's anger...how he has waited so long and finally he's had enough. I'm glad he made the first move...this couldn't have been better. The way you merged the scene at the end with the Shilpa-Ridh comparison, I mean he wasn't convinced till her gesture, she didn't have to say anything and he understood. He hadn't expected it though...he was so overwhelmed at finally having those feelings reciprocated...my heart went out to both.
I wrote in my previous comment "
I cannot wait till he finds out she's single again ;) !! *chuckles* "...
And now I know what happens when he does Wink ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.LOL ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.

That's me done...eventhough I feel as if I haven't said enough!

The phrase silence speaks volumes comes to mind. (I hope it will fill the gaps and you understand what I want to say :) )

With that I'll leave this comment here. I really do bow my head in adulation to you... *applause, fly kisses, biiig hugs*

Now I'll be off to read it all over again :)

Continue soon, I'm bouncing off the walls in my impatience as to where we're headed!!!

Lots and lots of love and best wishes my dear!!
Clap ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.Clap ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.Clap ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.
Clap ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.Clap ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.Clap ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.Clap ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.Clap ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.Clap ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.Clap ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.Clap ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.Clap ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.Clap ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.Clap ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.Clap ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.Clap ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.Clap ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.Clap ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.Clap ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.Clap ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.Clap ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.Clap ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.Clap ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.Clap ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.Clap ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.Clap ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.Clap ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.

Clap ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.Clap ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.Clap ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.Well done!

xoxo

Edited by nm21 - 06 July 2011 at 7:59am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

RestlessWriterDJ..-Harshu-

-jas- IF-Dazzler
-jas-
-jas-

Posted: 06 July 2011 at 7:54am | IP Logged
still m in dreamlandDay Dreaming

-Harshu- IF-Stunnerz
-Harshu-
-Harshu-

Posted: 06 July 2011 at 8:47am | IP Logged
Edited my comment on pg 94 Embarrassed
...Noorya... IF-Rockerz
...Noorya...
...Noorya...

Posted: 06 July 2011 at 10:18am | IP Logged
OHH MYYY SWEET GODDDay Dreaming
this part just left me speechless!...i never was THAT much in love with a FFDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

this part was just sooo damn good and could perfectly picturize the whole thing...to be honnest i somewhere feel bad for Armaan at least he realised what he did to Sid years ago...and Riddhima...this girl needs helpStern Smile

and goodnesss!!! the SidShi part was just magicalDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming
u just blew me away with their scene it was just amazing
and i love hw u use the conection of SR scenes with them...
cant wait to see what will happen next and hw they will react but im glad they know about each others feelingsBig smile
DJ.. IF-Sizzlerz
DJ..
DJ..

Posted: 06 July 2011 at 10:20am | IP Logged
Reserved
malose Senior Member
malose
malose

Posted: 06 July 2011 at 11:49am | IP Logged
every time your FF left me speech less i don't think word can make fair how great your update is 
you rely know how to describe  the filings sid and shi our arman fils 
i have to read your update many times so much i like it 
i rely fil sorry for shipla 
and that sid are rely scared af here fillings

update soon cant with four the next?
do you now when you are gonna udate the next??

tanks for the pm =)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-jas-

Go to top