Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

~Beautiful Sin~SidShi FF: Chapter 30//Pg 108 (Page 94)

JennyPenny IF-Addictz
JennyPenny
JennyPenny

Posted: 05 July 2011 at 4:01pm | IP Logged
ahhh reserved and I promise to edit this out ASAP. I am still in some dreamworld man.. why aren't there scenes of these two in a show so I can make sigs.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-jas-

scorpiodreams Goldie
scorpiodreams
scorpiodreams

Posted: 05 July 2011 at 4:02pm | IP Logged
Awesome and very well written update. It was full of revelations or say truth facing update. I am so glad sid-shi had got to know each other's feelings. Armaan's guilt trip is very well put up and I wonder what is ridhima made of? she just wants every person's attention/concentration only on her. i wish she gets a nice dosage from shashank or yuvi/naina.  please continue soon. atleast now sid and shilpa can be clear of each one's love and decide their future course.

shamil

harshita_sahni IF-Dazzler
harshita_sahni
harshita_sahni

Posted: 05 July 2011 at 5:15pm | IP Logged
Brillant and very well written i could imagine the whole scene like as if i was watching a show... 

awesomeee ClapClapClap

plzzz continue superrr soon coz i cant wait to know what will happen next...

Edited by harshita_sahni - 05 July 2011 at 5:16pm

shamil

-jas- IF-Dazzler
-jas-
-jas-

Posted: 05 July 2011 at 6:55pm | IP Logged
Day DreamingresDay Dreaming
indian_beauty IF-Addictz
indian_beauty
indian_beauty

Posted: 05 July 2011 at 7:56pm | IP Logged
Abhi ke liye I can only do this Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

psarada

RestlessWriter Goldie
RestlessWriter
RestlessWriter

Posted: 05 July 2011 at 8:53pm | IP Logged

Reserved till I come up with an apt comment for something so.. Beautiful!!!! Right now, I'm short of words... and I really don't want to come out of the other world your story has transported me to.

*Unreserved*

What do I say about this update Sidra? You've left me speechless.. Literally speechless.. This is a masterpiece.. An absolute masterpiece..

Right from the start where you explained Riddhima's POV. I loved these lines :

Yes, she knew she had betrayed him...she also knew he had six years worth of pain and bitterness within him...
But still...she was Riddhima...he was Siddhant.

No matter what, his first priority had always been her.

I just don't know but it really really moved me. I can't really understand why Riddhima can't learn to be happy with what she has and why she can't stop blaming everyone else for the mess her life is in. Its either all Shilpa's fault or fate's fault.

I must say Armaan's realization scene was brilliant!! Absolutely brilliant!!! For once, I did not feel bad for him. It was very well deserved and though slightly late in the coming it wasno less in its impact. Glad to know he still has a bit of humanity left in him - that his obsessive selfish 'love' hasn't destroyed all traces of 'humaneness' from him. Wonder when Riddhima will come out of her self obsession to realize the world does not revolve her and that her own insecurities are destroying lives all around her.

For the SidShi scene - I have no words. I really don't. I mean Sid's actions and reactions were so understandable, so relatable. He'd been holding everything in check for so long - then when he snapped, he just lost control and let his instincts take over. You've so beautifully described the scene where he understands he can no longer deny his feelings for her and has an inkling that Shilpa might have the same feelings for him but at that moment when she almost surrenders to his kiss, the realization dawns in full force and impact and that just shakes him to the core to know that she loves him. That scene was just heart wrenchingly beautiful. I wish Sid hadn't left but I know Sid cannot stay.

God I simply cannot wait for your next update. I know my comment sounds like nonsense because I really don't know what to say but then I had to comment and this is what happens when I don't know what to say..

Pls continue super soon.. You are a true genius and a gifted writer... thank you so much for this brilliant piece of writing..

Take care

Neet

P.S - Another of my fav lines is this one "She lened into him and he felt a sudden rush of possessiveness" Day Dreaming

Edited by neet06 - 14 July 2011 at 4:26pm
-Harshu- IF-Stunnerz
-Harshu-
-Harshu-

Posted: 05 July 2011 at 8:58pm | IP Logged
I'm in SidShi lalal land Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

Will b back to edit my comment ;)

EDITED

Ok I'm here to comment on this chapter . I'm still in SidShi lalalala land Day Dreaming Day Dreaming & don't know how to put my feelings into words
Can't tell u how much I LOVE this part <333
This is definitely the best part till now :D

' Awakenings ' this title is so apt for this part :D esp for Haraam & SidShi
Where Haraam's finally woken up from this ' Phoreverrr love dream , SidShi realised their ' true ' feelings for each other Embarrassed

I loved Haraam's scene alot . Loved how u showed his feelings and emotions , also loved the ambience ( rain ) u chose . Finally he realised his mistakes bcz of which SidShi suffered the most
I can never forgive him for what he did to Sid & Shilpa nor can I b sympathetic towards him bcz whatever he's feeling now is the result of his own doings. There is something called 'Karma' & now its playing its game . Just bcz of his obsession for Ridz he ruined his as well as others life :x

Riddhima Maiya - she's just plain selfish & jealous . Can't believe she still think dat Sid belongs to her LOL Sid has changed & for good :D
But she still feels dat no one can take her place in Sid's life but its not the truth , She hasn't ' awaken ' a bit

SidShi Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming what can I say abt this scene ? It was so beautiful & dreamy Day Dreaming
I literally had goosebumps while reading this part ;) the way u described everything is just B.E.A.U.T.I.F.U.L
I seriously don't have words to describe this part Day Dreaming

can't wait for SidShi confession so phuleeez continue superrr superrr soon...

Luv ya <333

Edited by -Harshu- - 06 July 2011 at 11:01pm

RestlessWriter

nitikajaiswal Goldie
nitikajaiswal
nitikajaiswal

Posted: 05 July 2011 at 10:21pm | IP Logged
fantastic update please update soonnn PLEASE CONTINUE SUPER SOON PLEASE!PLEASE!PLEASE!Tongue

Edited by nitikajaiswal - 05 July 2011 at 10:49pm

Go to top